Quantcast

Happy Birthday, N8!

J

JRB

Happy birthday you hateful little conservative troll.

:D

Have a good one, N8. We went to Tyler last week and plan to camp there soon. You going to Comfort???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I can't believe he didn't find a newspaper article about his b-day and post it.

Happy b-day N8!!
Got any plans?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Troll turns 41!!!!11
By Opressive Moderator, Ridemonkey.com
30 March 2005

His constant cut-and pasting of useless "newz" tidbits made him infamous.

It took years of persistence, with constant harrassment from the likes of Echo, Jozz, and Deyv, along with the defection of literally hundreds of upstanding Ridemonkey citizens, before the notorious "newz" bandit moved the majority of his ramblings to the Political Forum, where he has acheived similar infamy.

But today the "newz" troll has turned 41, according to sources at Ridemonkey.

More: http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114536

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
MudGrrl said:
BWA HA HA HA HA

Happy Birthday N8!

Go out and do whatever conservatives do to have fun..... like club a seal or help drill ANWR!

hahahahahahaha!

That was classic MudGrrl!!! :thumb:

Oh yeah and Happy Birthday N8!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Awww... thank ye, thank ye...

I took the day off, slept/snuggled in this morning with my hottie wife. She got me a pair of wireless headphones so now I can listen to FOX News and not bother her.... :p

Seriously... thank you for the b-day wishes. And Echo... that is classic!

:p:p:p:p

I must party today, for tomorrow, I get myself snipped... :dead:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:
Happy birthday you hateful little conservative troll.

Have a good one, N8. We went to Tyler last week and plan to camp there soon. You going to Comfort???

No bikey riding (or any other kind of riding for me) for a while... -see above post...

:(

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
N8 said:
I must party today, for tomorrow, I get myself snipped... :dead:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ya know...just making sure I hold off until I take the funny dance to the bathroom has been JUST FINE for me, thank you very much. Yeah, yeah they say you can impregnate a girl with precome, but as long as you aren't shagging at her most fertile moments, I don't see why this is so much of an issue. Both my kids were planned and from now on, if we're in the danger zone, I just make sure not to bust one IN her. I can understand not wanting to take any chances, but the idea of having my ability to EMPTY compromised is alone enough to keep me from the doctor man. My sister is lobbying her huband to have his (gulp) reversed! :eek: :eek: :eek: They have three kids already and the thought of that poor man having to go through it TWICE makes my junk turtle up instinctively.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
llkoolkeg said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ya know...just making sure I hold off until I take the funny dance to the bathroom has been JUST FINE for me, thank you very much. Yeah, yeah they say you can impregnate a girl with precome, but as long as you aren't shagging at her most fertile moments, I don't see why this is so much of an issue. Both my kids were planned and from now on, if we're in the danger zone, I just make sure not to bust one IN her. I can understand not wanting to take any chances, but the idea of having my ability to EMPTY compromised is alone enough to keep me from the doctor man. My sister is lobbying her huband to have his (gulp) reversed! :eek: :eek: :eek: They have three kids already and the thought of that poor man having to go through it TWICE makes my junk turtle up instinctively.
Like I said... this is a premtive strike against having a frikkin' teenager to raise when I am 60... who wants that hell???

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
N8 said:
Like I said... this is a premtive strike against having a frikkin' teenager to raise when I am 60... who wants that hell???
Not I, but I could just never have my ship snipped...besides that which occurred when I was a newborn and unable to protest. I'm a snip-a-phobe, I guess. :help:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
:stupid: Man, I hope the snip goes well. I will eventually be snipped myself. While the thought of it makes me cringe, the thought of having a teenager at 60 is even more frightening.

My co-worker had it done not too long ago. The day he returned from work we all spoke in high falsetto voices to him. :D

Happy Birthday again N8!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
N8 said:
I'm 35 next week, and I must say that having a teen in the house sure cuts down on all the chores I have to deal with. Keep 'em busy and they stay out of your hair.

Happy birthday, BTW.

Are you getting an American flag cake with little statues of GWB and Cheney on it?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I Are Baboon said:
Good luck with getting your nad sack removed tomorrow, N8. I have to go to the dentist for an 8:00 AM cleaning. That's kind of the same thing.
You're having 'nads removed from your mouth? :think:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
LordOpie said:
You're having 'nads removed from your mouth? :think:
or.....................your dentist is cleaning your teeth with HIS nad sack? :eek:

(Note to self: NEVER, under any circumstances take dental hygiene advice from IRB)