Quantcast

Happy birthday Pau11y!!!!

J

JRB

Hope you had a great day. Saw on the news it was snowing in Denver, so I guess you still have some skiing to do.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Hey Tex, people don't actually generally ski *in* Denver...... :rolleyes:*

-S.S.-

*Although sometimes if the snow get's really deep, they do. This is Red Rocks Ampitheatre in the blizzard of '03:
Ski Denver!!
Look here, asshat. I can only assume that if it is snowing in Denver, the mountains are getting snow too. :eviltongu

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
Look here, asshat. I can only assume that if it is snowing in Denver, the mountains are getting snow too. :eviltongu
I got two feet. Aspen got 0". :p *

-S.S.-

*You're right, though - some of the ski areas did get a bit of snow. Just not nearly as much as we did in town, though.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Thanx everyone. It was a mellow day, but fun like a barrel of monkeys. First I slept in, to around 10:00am. Then headed out to go ski (the storm didn't really get us, just the front range area). It was the last day of the mountain so there was a party on the top of the mountain called the "Gate D party". But the Gondi shut down due to high winds so my buddies who I was to go up there w/ came to my end of season employee party at the hotel. We ate, we drank, and we started doing shots. By 2:30pm, the gondi opened back up so we jump'd in our ski gear and headed up the Gate D; nothing like skiing on 2.5 beers and 3 shots and heading up to 10K feet...lol. We skied around from lift to lift backwards, and drunk and ended up at Gate D at 3:30 or so. We didn't make it down till 6:30, and kinda in the dark that night. Then we went to the Double Z for some wicked bar b q. Someone slipped my two buds some awesome strong pot brownies and they were too eff'd up to drive home. So, in a complete opposite of how birthdays are supposed to be, I drove them the 17 miles home, because by then I was sober (I really hate hangovers!).
It was very fun :D

dh girlie said:
Wait, wait, wait...Steak and BJ Day is only on March 14th? huh...I was told it was celebrated once a week...:think:
BWAHahahaha.. I think your boyfriend is DA MAN to pull one off like that!