Happy Birthday punkassean!!

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Acadian said:
Have a good one bro...hope you get spoiled today! :thumb:
Yeah very happy Birthday dude...
i hope we will see you for a long time here. I always like to read your posts/ presence here.

@luc how can he be more spoiled, i think he has already everything his bikeheart desires. :p

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Happy B-day sukka. Good hanging with ya at the Firestone bro!

My B-day is tomorrow. Vegas bound!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
happy bday sean. may your hearing survive yet another year of driving around in that 4runner of yours :D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Thanks guys!

I am heading over the hill for a Henry Coe XC ride as we speak. Should be nice over there, it always is this time of year.

Noah, Enjoy Vegas old man (I can say that because even though I'm 27 now you are still a little older ;) )

THANKS!!! :D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
The Coe ride was super fun. It was wet but not terribly muddy and cold but not freezing. We rode out Hunting Hollow Road (nice flat ~3mi cruiser) to Wagon Wheel Road (steep bitch!) This section climbs about 1000' in just over a mile. Then we rode out to Grizzly Gulch (another 800' climb or so) and then bombed down about 5 miles of singletrack and 2 miles of road back to the truck.

I saw all kinds of wildlife such as pigs, turkeys, a bobcat, deer, a hawk and more. Also the wildflowers were in full effect too bad I forgot the camera.