Quantcast

~~~Happy birthday Rutherford Hayes GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Also happens to be Crush A Can day.

Tried to stay out of the sun on the right of way yesterday, I think I was fairly successful. Don't have to be on the right of way until later this afternoon, so I get to retrain the guy that came back yesterday.

Be safe out there.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Went with the kid to the Capitals game last night. Preseason, but I enjoyed a hockey game in person with my kid...might as well have been the Stanley Cup Finals...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Went with the kid to the Capitals game last night. Preseason, but I enjoyed a hockey game in person with my kid...might as well have been the Stanley Cup Finals...
Cool...good stuff.

Happy Tuesday, monkeys! Got an 8:30 meeting, and seeing how eggs, bacon and pancakes will be served at this meeting, said meeting shouldn't be all that bad.

:weee:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys... another day of sitting at a desk looking at a computer screen. I can barely contain my excitement.

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Morning! Finally killed the copperhead that has been driving my dog nuts last night. I hope it is the same one and not one of several.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning.
Need coffee...

Found out my temp job will be up by the end of next month. I'm actually kind of hoping it will end a bit sooner...pretty done with this place.

Kicking around the idea of moving to Sedona in the next 6 months. We shall see.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Tuesday! I'm tired for no reason this morning. I got 8 hours of sleep so who knows. I'm happy to sit here.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning.
Need coffee...

Found out my temp job will be up by the end of next month. I'm actually kind of hoping it will end a bit sooner...pretty done with this place.

Kicking around the idea of moving to Sedona in the next 6 months. We shall see.
Do it.:thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
drive to raleigh...see wilco....not looking forward to hearing anything off the new record.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Pass the bacon please.

Everyone but me has seen my dog, hopefully, she will smell our other dog back at my uncle's house... hubby is going on a boys trip and I am heading to Boise Thursday (stoked to check out Eagle Bike park!). Maybe we'll come home to BOTH of our dogs! :)

Quick props to Bike 2 Board in Boise--I reserved my rental bike over the phone and dude hooked me up. Thanks!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Well, I ate like a pound of free bacon. Fvck fruit. I am trolling the waitstaff by not letting them take my finished plate full of trash. It's driving this Asian lady crazy. She is glaring at me.