Quantcast

Happy birthday, Skookum!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Thanks all, i'm glad alot of you are paying attention to my 12 grain propaganda. Soon we will rule the world!

i got up real early this morning to do muh burthday ride at Mt. Constitution/Orcas Island of the San Juan Islands. Welp i ran a little bit late and we missed the ferry by 10 minutes or so. i have been trying to ride these trails for over 3 years now and one thing or another goofs me up. But it was cool because there are some trails called Anacortes, and we rode out there and had a good day. And it was supposed to pour rain all day, and it didn't drop on us at all and we even got some sun. So it was good times. i've been fed well today, all is good.:monkeydance:

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
i got up real early this morning to do muh burthday ride at Mt. Constitution/Orcas Island of the San Juan Islands. Welp i ran a little bit late and we missed the ferry by 10 minutes or so. i have been trying to ride these trails for over 3 years now and one thing or another goofs me up. But it was cool because there are some trails called Anacortes, and we rode out there and had a good day. And it was supposed to pour rain all day, and it didn't drop on us at all and we even got some sun. So it was good times. i've been fed well today, all is good.:monkeydance:
Whoa man...you got the same birthday as my Mom! Also the same b-day as my wife's good friend Jill. That's kinda freaky. Guess it'll be easy to remember ya next year...happy belated b-day anyway!

Cool you rode Anacortes forest land...some great trails in there. I was lucky to spend a full day riding there when I visited. My cousin Emily does HR for the City, and lives in Mt Vernon - nice area.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Nice shot of the good trail, if i'm right, that's a nice downhill stretch from the view point on the South side of the Little Cranberry Lake section. One of my favorite techy little stretches of trail there.

yah i was just up at Mt. Vernon today at the new hospital expansion tying up some loose ends. Definately would not be a bad place to live if you were a mt. biker. Couple hours from The Shore, and Angels Staircase and other Winthrop trails. Just an hour away from Anacortes and the ferry to Mt. Constitution. Plenty of goodies.