Quantcast

Happy Birthday stosh!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Happy birthday stosh!

Hey, maybe since it's your birthday, you can have your balls back for a few hours.. Ask her nicely ;)

Have a good one!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdcamb said:
Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin

We call them "pigeons" in my family for some reason.

Hey thanks everybody for the b-day wishes. I wasn't sure if anybody would notice!!!

I had a great b-day. I spent the morning in -10 degree weather framing a home on a extension fork lift 30' in the air.
Then I left when the snow storm started only to get home to find out that my favorite bar was closed so I went to the local Korean resturant with my mom,dad,bro,GF,BF.

I bought my GF a new frame (in the process anyway)..... that was MY b-day present. I'm psyched to add another ride to the stable.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MudGrrl said:
Happy Birthday, Stosh!!!!

Hope that these help with your cage fighting career!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I'm already well ahead of you. I bought thoes on a one time only sale on QVC.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GravityFreakTJ said:
Happy B-Day Stosh. So what frame did you get her?
The Trek...from booker. I worked all day on my b-day to pay for it so I can still save money

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GravityFreakTJ said:
Workin in the freezing cold.....on your birthday..........to buy her a frame....dude,major brownie points :sneaky:
Yeah well she got really good last year. I want her to be able to last longer on rides.

Yeah well the other reason I've been working so much is to buy her a ring and us a house.... lot of big purchases coming up....

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
stosh said:
Yeah well she got really good last year. I want her to be able to last longer on rides.

Yeah well the other reason I've been working so much is to buy her a ring and us a house.... lot of big purchases coming up....

Sounds like you may be working a few more weekends :eek:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GravityFreakTJ said:
Aw come on,don't you watch the weather? You knew it was coming.You have to stock up on the necessaties!
OH I did get some brooklyn lager, it's kick arse!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
thanks salami!!

I'm at my parent's house. They made me dinner and cake. I aske for homemade french fries and these hamburger like things in peppers and onions ohhh they're soooo good!!!