Quantcast

Happy Birthday Treesaw!!!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Thanks guys! I think I am having dinner with my family tonight to celebrate and Sq-Earl and I are trying to plan a little get-away sometime in the next week too so it should be fun!

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
TreeSaw said:
Well, it's weird...I make cakes,but I don't really love cake so Sq-Earl is buying me an ice cream cake instead.
That's good, I've seen Earl in the kitchen. He's much better on a bike.

Happy birthday Treesaw!!!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
TreeSaw said:
I am debating on whether to wait for an '06 (early spring) or get a late '05. I am SO excited though!!! :thumb:
Either way, we want pics of that sucker as soon as its built! Congrats on the new bike and a good birthday!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
DH Diva said:
Either way, we want pics of that sucker as soon as its built! Congrats on the new bike and a good birthday!
:thumb: Definitely! It's a little sad because I am selling 2 of my bikes for the 1, but one of those I don't ride anymore (more or less sentimental because it was my first real FS MTB) and my jekyll is less than a year old. I just can't help but love the 575 though!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
TreeSaw said:
:thumb: Definitely! It's a little sad because I am selling 2 of my bikes for the 1, but one of those I don't ride anymore (more or less sentimental because it was my first real FS MTB) and my jekyll is less than a year old. I just can't help but love the 575 though!
yeah the 575 is awesome.. i was torn between getting a 575 or the sc nomad. Having a heckler.. i am huge sc fan.. and once i rode a too small for me nomad and it still felt great.. I am now waiting for a nomad

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
congrats on the 575 order... I missed the earlier thread about it. You'll soon forget about the jekyl, no need to lose sleep over it.