Quantcast

Happy cinco de flippin mayo

J

JRB

I didn't care until I made a pitcher of margaritas. aye yayayayayayaya

J

JRB

I'm wearing a shirt with a bunch of drunk frogs that says "loco's only". I feel so festive.

J

JRB

Cooter Brown said:
no mutha trucka!! it's national day of prayer, don't you read your funking calendars peepel??

damn gringo of the loco, c'mon now

heh heh

and as you can tell, i'm on at least my cinco cervesa
Tell Vanessa howdy. I prayed a lot today. :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I am only on dos cervezas, yo! But I have more! I am having burritos tonight with guacamole, and Guinness. Can't go too far wrong.

posting while drunk = custom titles

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
I am only on dos cervezas, yo! But I have more! I am having burritos tonight with guacamole, and Guinness. Can't go too far wrong.

posting while drunk = custom titles
Sounds yummy, minus the Guinness. I prefer ales.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
went out last night for Cinco de Mayo.. went to Gonzalez Gonzalez in the city.. way too much food, way too many cervezas and way to many pitchers of SanGria. but it was all good!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had no beers last night. I'd normally be depressed about such a thing but I have been displaying uncommon self restraint when it comes to drinking the past few weeks.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
llkoolkeg said:
I'm not sure Paulaner Hefeweizen and B.C. buddage are considered proper Cinco de Mayo fare, but they certainly do the job nicely!
You azz. I'm jealous.

Settled for a Lone Star and watching the Rockets hold on to dear life against the Mavs.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
llkoolkeg said:
I'm not sure Paulaner Hefeweizen and B.C. buddage are considered proper Cinco de Mayo fare, but they certainly do the job nicely!
I would say that they are the perfect fare for Cinco de Mayo. I did the same, So Cal style... Some Guinness... Burritos... Nice So Cal kind herbage... and to top it all off, the GF and I made sweet love all night long... :thumb:

Of course I am pretty tired this morning. But it's worth it.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Ciaran said:
and to top it all off, the GF and I made sweet love all night long... :thumb:

Of course I am pretty tired this morning. But it's worth it.
Hahaha...that reminds me of that line on "Everybody Loves Raymond" where Ray tells his wife that he doesn't lie to her and she responds with, "Well, then what exctly does 'all night long' mean to you?" :D

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Last night Cinco De Mayo was spent with a Forty duct taped to each hand for Edward Forty Hands. Rather, Eduardo Cuarenta Manos...I guess I should say.