Quantcast

Happy Friday Evening!!!!!1111!

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Is she gonna get rip-roarin' drunk and then get all emotional on your a$$? :thumb:
I only hope so. It makes for great threads.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
SkaredShtles said:
Is she gonna get rip-roarin' drunk and then get all emotional on your a$$? :thumb:
no. it sucked. we met with another couple, and thought it was just going to be us. then little miss "i'm am queen, divert all attention towards me" showed up (also know as Becca). i hate that stupid bitch. she's apparently got security/ self-esteem issues. i don't really give 2 ****s about her. killed the evening, though, as none of us could have any sort of conversation, without Becca redirecting it towards herself.

and black beans are not meant to go on nachos. bleh.

:mumble:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
the Inbred said:
no. it sucked. we met with another couple, and thought it was just going to be us. then little miss "i'm am queen, divert all attention towards me" showed up. i hate that stupid bitch. she's apparently got security/ self-esteem issues. i don't really give 2 ****s about her. killed the evening, though, as none of us could have any sort of conversation, without Becca redirecting it towards herself.

and black beans are not meant to go on nachos. bleh.

:mumble:

So loco showed up then???

:p

J

JRB

N8 said:
So loco showed up then???

:p
Dammit - your night of drinking and fun wrapped up way too early. Maybe go back and come back here in 30 years or so. :thumb: