Quantcast

Happy friday gmt!!!!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Tis finally friday scoping out pump track locations this weekend, hopefully we can find a good spot and get it built:thumb:. thats really about it for me

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Date tonight and we get to go see Jeremy Hotz at Comedy Works. Very excite! Now if only it would stop snowing. We are supposed to get up to 22" in Denver which is cutting into my bike riding.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Morning. Still too cold to go bike riding (even our indor bike track) since it's -20C. No time to go to the hills and ride pow either. Still got to read a ton of scripts. It's fun but the tempo isn't.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, happy Friday! Excited for a fun filled weekend of food/beer and watching the Giants spank the Pats again.

Stay safe out there monkeys!

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Happy Friday, varmints! It's the beginning of a 5-day weekend for me. I'm heading up to Vermont in search of more snow and better skiing with a friend of mine on Monday. Hoping there's enough to do some back country exploration, but I guess we won't really know 'til we get there. Tomorrow, skiing at the local bump; Sunday, mtb ride. Have a great weekend, all.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning monkeys.

Superbowl Weekend! Regardless of the outcome, this has the potential to be an exciting game.

And then at the end, we can watch Little Manning wear his pissy face and Tom can go home to nail Gisele wearing only his 4 Superbowl rings.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning gang. Friday it is. Working on our PA house this weekend, finally rented it out, got to finish painting. Sunday afternoon there seems to be some football game on, might peek at it.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey there! Last day of our Utah ski vacation. Day 6 in a row of skiing and my legs are shot. :dead: We scored free Deer Valley tickets so we're headed there today. So freakin' tired...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Thank God it's Freakin' Friday!!!! What a busy week!!! Syd & I are getting our hairs cut tonight and then we'll be sewing (please keep in mind that I completely suck at sewing, am just over 25 weeks pregnant and can't drink to make myself feel better about the horrible job that I will do) her Mexican Dance costume for Girl scouts this weekend, in addition to ripping up the carpeting in 2 rooms, having wood floors installed and baking 60 cupcakes for Sydney's birthday celebrations. On Sunday I get the joy of entertaining 16 6-7 year olds for her party too...yeah me!!!! And did I mention that I won't have the aid of alcohol for any of the weekend's festivities???? :think: Atleast I can enjoy some hot tub time Sunday night.