Quantcast

~~~~~~~Happy Friday Morning!~~~~~~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I want an ex-hippie for a publisher! I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself until 5 today. The good thing about my job is that if I leave earlier, they really won't care. Actually I have an article to write. Apparently some guy just broke the world record time for swimming from Albany to NYC. I have to talk to him (as long as he hasn't died yet from ingesting all that water from the Hudson!)
PCB'S ROXORZ!!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Friday!!!!! I'm leaving in 2 hours to go to Snowshoe. Gonna be a loooong weekend; I have an exam on monday and the following wednesday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and take lots of pics if you go ride!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
BUSTY BLONDE MAG.
haha...and I get a promotion if they use my titties on the cover ;)

Actually, I'm the assistant editor
here It's a large regional mag covering the 10 counties along the Hudson. And it looks like I'll soon have some freelance work for a major fitness mag.!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
McGRP01 said:
Morning! Not much going on here today, just working as usual. I'm racing at Plattekill this weekend, so I'm headed there tomorrow for practice and then back on Sunday to race. I'm also in the process of (hopefully) buying a new frame. If it works out, details will follow...
Whoops I missed this one! Go Kick Some Ass and Take Some Names Tigg!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :dancing: :dancing: :thumb: :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
NICE!!!!!!!
if you need a picture editor, or a make up artist let me know.. Im not good at either but i learn quickly
I've actually done some temp work for her mag as a nipple perker.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You know it's Friday on RM when the converations degrades... or upgrades (however you view it) into a boob conversation.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
splat said:
Patriots Day is In April , better know arounfd here as Marathon Monday , And I do get the day off!
Patriot day is now also sept 11th... due to certain events that took place in 2001

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
I like to use a little ice too... the combination works great!
I* have tried both.. and both worked well, but i seem to get the best results with my tongue and teeth

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
It's hard to keep all the nipples perky during the photo shoots, so we can use all the cold hands we can find. I'm so glad everyone's so concerned with the well being of my magazine. Because the perkier the titties = the higher my paycheck :thumb: ;)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
bluebug32 said:
It's hard to keep all the nipples perky during the photo shoots, so we can use all the cold hands we can find. I'm so glad everyone's so concerned with the well being of my magazine. Because the perkier the titties = the higher my paycheck :thumb: ;)
May Allah bless you with a 1,000 camels for the work you do!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
hmm now that i think about it.. id rather watch another woman be the nipple tweaker , id let her use any method she prefers

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
hmm now that i think about it.. id rather watch another woman be the nipple tweaker , id let her use any method she prefers
Agreed!!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon...busy day at school, then quick stop to get gas, groceries and to the bank before I could get home. Now I have to change, toss the bike in the truck and get to the trailhead for a ride :D

Good luck this weeked Tigg & Doug!!! Neither of you should use brakes and both of you should be pedalling your arses off :thumb:

Splat, MMcG, IAB, MBC & your companions - Have a GREAT time at the KT!!!