Quantcast

~~~~~~ Happy Friday Morning ~~~~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Not sure where Stosh is, but the roads are probably slick so, I'll post up a GMT today.

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

I'll be doing laundry, wrapping some Christmas gifts and putting things away in the nursery.

We've got a snow day today so I am getting a lot of work done too!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning TreeSaw, morning all.

Don't know about the weekend yet. Going to be leaving in a half hour to get/build the new bike up, will hopefully take pics as I build it.

Wonder if Sk8rshtless would let me borrow his ski's so I can convert them to sled rail for my car, and gather up a bunch of huskies to pull the car.

splat

Nam I am
Morning

Working from Home today , snowing like a Beotch here .

Had an Awesome ride last night , thought we were going to freeze but wound up sweating up a strom big time ( Over dressed ) , Had issues with the camelback Hose freezeing and making the mistake of riding thought too much water and had frozen deraileurs , but all was good!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Rip said:
Morning TreeSaw, morning all.

Don't know about the weekend yet. Going to be leaving in a half hour to get/build the new bike up, will hopefully take pics as I build it.
Sweet!!! I haven't built up my new project yet :sneaky: so I'll be looking for some ideas ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
splat said:
Morning

Working from Home today , snowing like a Beotch here .

Had an Awesome ride last night , thought we were going to freeze but wound up sweating up a strom big time ( Over dressed ) , Had issues with the camelback Hose freezeing and making the mistake of riding thought too much water and had frozen deraileurs , but all was good!
I have one of those insulated hoses on my hydrapak and it seems to work out pretty well. I think my bladder came with it (I got that one at Pedros) and I have used it biking in the winter and snowmobiling.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Is it finally Friday? Thank goodness.....I'm just limping into the weekend. Crappy weather, work-slammed, and a viscious hangover from an office Christmas party last night pretty much has me noodle-fried for the week. I feel like a Chuck Norris roundhouse victim. He does not sleep, he waits.

They were calling for an "icing event" here in central NC, but that kinda fizzled-out last night, so we just got a lot of cold-ass rain out of it. I'm feeling it for you Northeast :monkey:'s -- y'all have a hell of a storm smacking your forehead today.

Since we missed our Thursday pizza & beer night cause of the party, I'm hoping the wifey is in the mood for it tonight. I'm hungover and craving a greasy pizza.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sorry guys I couldn't log on to RM this morning.

I'm at work though!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Goooooood Friday morning, Yo!

It's friday!!! It's PAYDAY!!!!!! :thumb:

Splitting from work early so we can go to the office christmas par-tay at a co-workers place. I have to go home and pick up my corned beef and cabbage and some beer.

Tomorrow we ride! And X-mas shop

Sunday we drink lot's of beer!!!

Yee-haw!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus said:
oh yeah, i did spin class last night but forgot my water bottle. that sucked.
I left my favorite water bottle on the bench at my hockey game Tuesday night. I'll never see it again. :( Well, at least we won (9-1)

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
RM is back! It's snowing like a sunofab!tch right now. I went for a solo ride last night. Thermo said it was 16F out when I returned. My toes felt like they were going to fall off. My camelback froze.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
I left my favorite water bottle on the bench at my hockey game Tuesday night. I'll never see it again. :( Well, at least we won (9-1)
that sucks, and i feel yr pain. somehow in the last week i've managed to lose both my Hutch's Cycles (from Bend) bottle and my VisionSF one. not good.