Quantcast

~~~ Happy Groundhogs Day ~~~

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Ha... I was about 20 miles from Punxy last night at my nephew's hockey game against IUP! I couldn't remember if GHD was today... If I would have remembered that I would have stayed to party! :monkeydance:

that town is a rockin when GHD goes down!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Phil Says Six More Weeks of Winter!

Phil's official forecast as read 2/2/08 at sunrise at Gobbler's Knob:

Here Ye! Here Ye! Here Ye!

On Gobbler's Knob on this fabolous Groundhog Day, February 2nd, 2008
Punxsutawney Phil, the Seer of Seers, Prognosticator of all Prognosticators,
Rose to the call of President Bill Cooper and greeted his handlers, Ben Hughes and John Griffiths.

After casting a weathered eye toward thousands of his faithful followers,
Phil consulted with President Cooper and directed him to the appropriate scroll, which proclaimed:

"As I look around me, a bright sky I see, and a shadow beside me.
Six more weeks of winter it will be!"

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Bacon was had this day. Taking the kids to a dog show. Hoping the big brown truck will show up with some parts.

Happy Sat.!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Morning

had my colonoscopy Yesterday , they Found and Lanced 2 Poylups. I have pictures a, Maybe I'll Scan and Post them later.
Uh, :twitch: I'll be okay without seeing that actually.

*breaks yolk of over-easy egg on plate*

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I'll have to go along with that, Burly......do not want!!!

However...the egg yolk reference was picture perfect.

Things are pretty good today....had to drop my washing machine off for a repair this morning. Spin cycle decided to not work.....it needed a new coupler because Justine was trying to cram 3 weeks worth of her clothes into one load. I'll just go ahead and put this ---> :disgust1: to let you know how I felt about that one. It was still under warrantee, but the pain in the butt it was to get it out of the laundry room, on to my truck and out to the repair shop was more work than I wanted to do on a lazy Saturday. I did, however, get to hang out at the bike shop for a few hours and annoy the owner for a bit.

Tonight.....movie night. We tried it last night with the "Bourne Ultimatum" but we were both so tired, we never made it through the first few minutes....but Colin is staying with the out-laws tonight, so we've got no obstacles there. Also on tap: "Die Hard: With a Vengence" and "Superbad." Should be good.