Quantcast

**Happy Humpday Monkeys!**

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Skies are dark and grey here in CT this morning. Looks like it might be a rainy one.

How was your Tuesday night? What's in store for you this Hump Day?

People packing for Monkeyfest yet?

Last night I came home and went to Panera Bread for a bite to eat with Laura, did some laundry and watched the Tour. Damn those guys are amazing. I think the average speed was about 23.5 mph and those were some SERIOUS climbs on that stage!

Cheers,

Mark

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Morning,

Last night I spent two hours or so washing my truck, and cleaning it up real nice like. Then I went to a field near my house and me and some friends played ultimate frisbee, came home with a few of them and ate some dinner/hung out for a few hours then I went to bed too late. So I slept in and was a little late to work, but it's cool.

This afternoon I'm going climbing

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin' yall.

Yesterday was my first day commuting on the bicicleta...it could have gone better.

vegged out after work & then ate a great dinner of all local produce (purple cabage sprouts, sweet potatpoes, purple eyed peas with chopped white onion & La's grandmaw's chow-chow) & some panko crusted tilapia. It was dee-lish.

Today prolly much of the same...'cept I am running today & skipping the bike.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Went on a ride with Tim yesterday, felt really good. I think I'm just about back to the same physical shape I was in before I got lyme a month ago. Work today, continuing to make buddy buddy with a girl at work ( :brows: ), then relaxing and fixing the snapped cog in my cassette so I can ride again tomorrow.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Ugh of a morning. Probably had one or two too many last night, but the beer was so damn good...

Lauganitas Pils
+
Brooklyn Abbey Singel
+
Boulder Hazed & Infused
+
Some sort of L'ambree
+
Some sort of Weissbeir
+
Peak Organic Pale Ale

Slowwwwwwwwwww morning...:banghead:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Another round of afternoon storms chased me out of the woods yesterday as I was building up a lander. Lots of fierce lightning with this one, so I didn't mess around getting out of there. I headed over to the wood shop and worked on my bench for a little while. I think I'll have it finished tonight, and should have some pics for you by the end of the week once I get some finish on it. The cedar is all heartwood, so it has a very unique look to it--swirly grains and burly knots, and as purple as Barney. That will mellow over time, but is neat to look at right now.

Colin had his six-month checkup yesterday afternoon. Everything is great--he's going to be a super tall guy. He was in the 90th percentile in height--which means out of 100 babies, only 10 are taller. Oh man, lots of groceries for that one, I forsee.......:disgust1:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Morning all

well we went to the hospital last night to feed Sophie, and came home to a yard filled with tree branches and a few complete trees snapped in half... I wouldn't doubt a tornado or microburst did the damage considering the amount of carnage and the way stuff was torn apart and torn up:disgust1: we are trying to get the house ready for Sophie to come home and now I have to clean up the yard as well!:huh:

OH and my Yeti is coming in today!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Good ride last night. Jim Mac came up to the shop and joined a couple of us for our Tues. night ride. Trails are in great shape and there were a ton of people out riding. I rode pretty good out of the gate and then kinda bonked near the end. I felt ok physically, but I started to get sloppy technically and bounced myself off more than one tree trying to take an inside line. By the end of the ride the guys were calling me Twig. :huh: Regardless, it was a lot of fun and the reward of burgers and beers after is always a motivator. :thumb: Oh, and I continue to be impressed by the Covert. I cranked it through a DH rock garden last night at almost race pace and it held a line like a champ. :rockout:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Morning all

well we went to the hospital last night to feed Sophie, and came home to a yard filled with tree branches and a few complete trees snapped in half... I wouldn't doubt a tornado or microburst did the damage considering the amount of carnage and the way stuff was torn apart and torn up:disgust1: we are trying to get the house ready for Sophie to come home and now I have to clean up the yard as well!:huh:

OH and my Yeti is coming in today!
Hey brunge......glad to hear things are going well with Sophie. Bummer about your yard, but glad to hear the Yeti arrival will be a bright spot to your week. :thumb:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I don't know what this humpday thing is... Its Wednesday here in California. Its pretty overcast and I am planning on doing some riding on the local trails after work in Santa Cruz. Should be really nice. =]

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
What day of the week is it?!?!?! Oh yeah....as T(w)igg said, did a quick and fast ride last night on the SMBA trails - we seemingly hauled ass for a good hour and a half - perfect...I love short/fast rides. Elevate and Batts were hauling - Batts most likely in prep for the National Champs this weekend at Snow...Tigg rocked the dh's on his Covert! - only 5 rides?!?

Things MAY be beginning here...we shall see!

Jim