Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Doing fine here in NY beautiful day out! Last night was spent attempting to get a video card and modem to work on my new computer. Yeah it SOUNDS easy...

have a great hump day!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Fvck modems.

Broadband, man. Broadband.
Weren't you part of the conversation last night. Once I get my puter up and running I'm gonna worry about that stuff. Right now I've got a bunch of bugs to work on.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Not much going on today... more grey dreary weather up here. Saw a huge buck on the way into work this morning - probably a 10pointer. Doesn't look like I'm going to be riding anytime soon, so I'm hoping to get my bike cleaned up tonight. Exciting, huh?

You having trouble getting drivers for you hardware?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Yo! Had hockey practice last night - fell demonstrating a drill to the kids - I need to get my skates sharpened (yeah that's it - my skates were dull!). Then did laundry, ate and watched the sox and contemplated a trade offer for my Belair (an Imperial - ahhhhhhh!).

I think it is going to be a nice day today - but I have to work late and cover a meeting after hours. Bummer.

Hope to spend some time with Laura this evening as well.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Not much going on today... more grey dreary weather up here. Saw a huge buck on the way into work this morning - probably a 10pointer. Doesn't look like I'm going to be riding anytime soon, so I'm hoping to get my bike cleaned up tonight. Exciting, huh?

You having trouble getting drivers for you hardware?
Um.... not really they supposedly came with drivers but they don't seem to be working properly... I have a good video card and when I run this one game it crashes the card.... odd.... I just use the game as a test....

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
stosh said:
Um.... not really they supposedly came with drivers but they don't seem to be working properly... I have a good video card and when I run this one game it crashes the card.... odd.... I just use the game as a test....
Maybe you need an update for the game.

What card and what game?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
took my Columbus day Floater
Cool - I'm taking mine the Friday after Thanksgiving, may take my election day floater the Wednesday before thanksgiving and end up with a 5 day weekend.

J

JRB

douglas said:
took my Columbus day Floater

I think I forgot to sink the Humpday Floater after my shower. :o: I hope I beat Julie home at lunch.

Good morning all.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We just had a lovely little fire drill at work. At least it was not raining.

Nothing planned for today. I worked out the last four days, so I think I'll just chill this evening...and watch the Red Sox win the World Series.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco-gringo said:
I sure hope this happens tonight.
I don't want to see them pull a Yankee type implosion but it would be cool if they won at Fenway.

My only concern is that if and when the Sox win that their fans will become as annoying and obnoxious and Yankee fans.

Go Mets!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
It is going really well Stosh!

And thanks for not using the standard "did you get any Tang?" post!
damn it you're right I forgot!! :) J/K Good to hear!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
Maybe you need an update for the game.

What card and what game?
yeah thats possible as well but the reaction I get from the v-card is the same one I get when I run the ATI tool to max it out.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
I think I'll just chill this evening...and watch the Red Sox win the World Series.
:thumb:

sounds like a good plan to me.

i spent some time last night getting frustrated at a plug-n-play device (printer). argh, nothing is easy. i got an error code which is not even in the manual.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
:thumb:

sounds like a good plan to me.

i spent some time last night getting frustrated at a plug-n-play device (printer). argh, nothing is easy. i got an error code which is not even in the manual.
You get your DVD-RW working?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yeah, that is working but i haven't tried the BIOS setup fix yet to get the other drive also working. a guy here at work suggested using the cable-select jumper settings.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
yeah, that is working but i haven't tried the BIOS setup fix yet to get the other drive also working. a guy here at work suggested using the cable-select jumper settings.
oh ok..... hrmm....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
What DVD player did you get BTW?

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
stosh said:
yeah thats possible as well but the reaction I get from the v-card is the same one I get when I run the ATI tool to max it out.
I hate setting up video cards. Just got my new computer up and running and spent 3 days trying to get the stupid card to work. I couldn't even get the monitor to fire up. Finally, took it back and got a different model card. :mumble:

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
I hate setting up video cards. Just got my new computer up and running and spent 3 days trying to get the stupid card to work. I couldn't even get the monitor to fire up. Finally, took it back and got a different model card. :mumble:

This was one of Wumpus's most recent rants. It was nice. Not quite like my parking price rants, but nice for him.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
yeah well I would say... I'm sailing away pretty well so far. It's all the fine tuning to get the computer running where I want it thats hard.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
but I'm fixin' to go for a ride AND work on a piece of trail!
Load up the car, eat a sandwich and hit it.

yea, I don't post a lot, but I always read your daily threads so I thought I'd reply for a change

Have a great day.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Nick said:
but I'm fixin' to go for a ride AND work on a piece of trail!
Load up the car, eat a sandwich and hit it.

yea, I don't post a lot, but I always read your daily threads so I thought I'd reply for a change

Have a great day.
Wow, well welcome to the GMT.

Hopefully we'll see ya around more!!