Quantcast

~~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Well I couldn't have picked a better day to debut my new avatar!!!

What's everybody up to today? Nothing much here to report should be a fast easy day.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
well, tomorrow is my last day of class before finals. i am in shock i think. i have a 15 page paper to type today. i'm getting there. i have to work all day which sucks, but i'm sure i'll get it done later tonight. i'm getting excited about thanksgiving. got to get out and get my tofurky so i'll have something to eat.

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
nice

I'm sick and tired of hearing about the whole T.O. episode. Big freaking deal. Nicolette is pathetic and beat.

Have a good day everyone !!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
well, tomorrow is my last day of class before finals. i am in shock i think. i have a 15 page paper to type today. i'm getting there. i have to work all day which sucks, but i'm sure i'll get it done later tonight. i'm getting excited about thanksgiving. got to get out and get my tofurky so i'll have something to eat.
My teacher decided to not come to work this week.

This is the second week he's done it this semester.

J

JRB

Good humpin mornin yo. Raining gorillas and monkeys. Roads are kind of flooding.

iresmoke1

Monkey Flirt
Aug 1, 2001
Philadelphia
Sorry guys. I was talking about Terrell Owens. A Monday night football promo gone bad. I thought Stosh would know what I was talking about.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
iresmoke1 said:
Sorry guys. I was talking about Terrell Owens. A Monday night football promo gone bad. I thought Stosh would know what I was talking about.

I thought that clip was hot-hot-HOT! :drool:

Desperate Housewives smokes....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh boyeee said:
please forgiv me. i am new to america, what is humpday? as good as i hope? are there any desperate housewives involved?
middle of the week,all down hill from here.
you should always try to get some tang today too.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stosh said:
sensoring rappers
Would this involve installing sensors into their body? Would this make them cyborgs? What would happen if we censored them too? Would that make them Censored Sensored Cyborg Rappers?

Would they still suck?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Would this involve installing sensors into their body? Would this make them cyborgs? What would happen if we censored them too? Would that make them Censored Sensored Cyborg Rappers?

Would they still suck?
yeah they would need to put thoes tags on their guns and their H to the Izzo's!!