Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

It's like 50 something outside today WTF it's December.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Looking out the window, everything looks good. Too bad if you were to actually step on the grass you'd probably sink into your knees in mud/slop. I don't think the ground is every going to dry out.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
f'n yo dude. well im at work on time today.

i have a question for ya, why is it i never have to take a crap until i get in my car to drive 30 minutes to work. I end up speeding all the way to work in order not to crap myself.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:

i have a question for ya, why is it i never have to take a crap until i get in my car to drive 30 minutes to work. I end up speeding all the way to work in order not to crap myself.

Drink your coffee earlier

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
thats all pre "liquid anal crowbar" i dont touch the coffe until i get to work cause i know im gonna have to pull a besdie the highway in the woods dump if i do. I have even tried getting up 2 hours early in hopes that i would go before i leave. I wake up and nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing then get in the car 5 minutes into the drive i get hit with hte overpowering urge and need to stop.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:

| <-------- that was where the information should have stopped / This is where it did -------> |

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
| <-------- that was where the information should have stopped / This is where it did -------> |
that was actually funny stosh. it made me chuckle out loud.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
I wake up and nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing then get in the car 5 minutes into the drive i get hit with hte overpowering urge and need to stop.
You could make it into a little game. Just start randomly stopping on your way to work at your friendly neighborhood fast food/diner (where ever looks like they will have a nice restroom) and leave them a random present.

Bonus points for the upper decker, or if you get other people to leave in disgust.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
57 degrees right now and sunny in VA. "working from home" for a bit then going to sneak out west on the motosickle for a few hours. i honestly believe this may be the last nice day of the year. gotta celebrate it. :thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
care to explain?
F'ing nosey people

I bumped into a coworker(Brandi) outside of work, who come to find out has a big mouth, but what has me annoyed is a another coworker(Jeanne) over heard a 3rd coworker(Ryan)-who is new/not my friend/and supposedly friends of the owner, some people call him the spy) asking tons of questions about what I do after work/on weekends, etc -

sometimes it sucks to be a manager - if I wasn't a few people would be getting a :nuts:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
F'ing nosey people

I bumped into a coworker(Brandi) outside of work, who come to find out has a big mouth, but what has me annoyed is a another coworker(Jeanne) over heard a 3rd coworker(Ryan)-who is new/not my friend/and supposedly friends of the owner, some people call him the spy) asking tons of questions about what I do after work/on weekends, etc -

sometimes it sucks to be a manager - if I wasn't a few people would be getting a :nuts:
I think Ryan likes you.

J

JRB

yo - this weather is warm and crappy here. I am tired of it. I hope I get some good experience here and can move to the mountains one day.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
yo - this weather is warm and crappy here. I am tired of it. I hope I get some good experience here and can move to the mountains one day.
The mountains?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
not just any mountains, THE mountains. the ONLY mountains.
OH damn... I was thinking he was talking about some other mountains.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
lockemiester said:
Morning all.

It's fugging cold up here today. -32*C right now. The roads are a mess, there are people hitting the ditch all over.
damn that sucks!