Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Supposed to be getting 3" of snow today... it's actually kinda warm today it's like 15 out. :)

I watched the movie Open Water last night.... I'm not going to ruin it for anybody but has anybody else watched it?

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
What up bish.

Bought a beater car last night. 1993 Subaru Justy, paig a G for it. 3 cylinder, 50 mpg, it's purely a point A to point B car. I'm puttin the WRX away for a while to keep miles off it and keep it out of the salt

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mrbigisbudgood said:
What up bish.

Bought a beater car last night. 1993 Subaru Justy, paig a G for it. 3 cylinder, 50 mpg, it's purely a point A to point B car. I'm puttin the WRX away for a while to keep miles off it and keep it out of the salt
I want to buy a beater car too. What's a Justy?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MMcG said:
Good Morning Stosh - I'm a happy man today - my frame arrived safe and sound last night! Woo Hooo!
Yeah, got your message but not until later - congrats, it looks awesome! :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
Must be fun to drive that Justy next to an 18 wheler

I have Friday off / I'm going to Boston this w/e :D
Dude, thats exactly what I was thinking!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Dude, that car rocks. Too bad you are married because you'd be scoring MAD chicks with that thing. :D

:dancing:
I'm submitting his name to PIMP MY RIDE

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mrbigisbudgood said:
Anything I can do to keep miles off the WRX is fine with me. Besides, it's still a Suby. I should lower it and put a HUGE wing on the back.
dont' forget the coffee can exhaust.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning - couldn't sleep in

Get this, I rode last night for an hour! Knee feels odd and I still have some pain. But I'm hoping if I ignore it, it will go away.

I watched the first hour of American Idol last night...it's good for some laughs but then it just gets old.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Heidi said:
Morning - couldn't sleep in

Get this, I rode last night for an hour! Knee feels odd and I still have some pain. But I'm hoping if I ignore it, it will go away.

I watched the first hour of American Idol last night...it's good for some laughs but then it just gets old.
I watched American Idol.... for an hour as well. I agree, after that I got bored. My GF kept watching it though. I'm amazed at the crazy peoople that area out there.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
stosh said:
OH my bad Miss know-it-all!!

Well, over the summer when I had no job I'd come home from riding and veg on the couch for an hour or so after and that show was ALWAYS on. I got addicted.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Heidi said:
Well, over the summer when I had no job I'd come home from riding and veg on the couch for an hour or so after and that show was ALWAYS on. I got addicted.
ha ha ha you watched something on MTV!!! :)

J/K

J

JRB

morning yo - watching Open Water made me want to tear my eyes out. It was more than awful. They didn't even save the dumb bitch that drowned herself. The only people that should've died in that movie were the directors and producers and writers. :dead:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
morning yo - watching Open Water made me want to tear my eyes out. It was more than awful. They didn't even save the dumb bitch that drowned herself. The only people that should've died in that movie were the directors and producers and writers. :dead:
Yes but you did get to see some boobs.....

mrbigisbudgood

Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
loco said:
Yeah, I'm still amazed at how they pulled off time travel with an oversized capacitor in Back to the Future.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mrbigisbudgood said:
Yeah, I'm still amazed at how they pulled off time travel with an oversized capacitor in Back to the Future.
Actually it was an over sized capacitor and a vegimatic. The combination is key to time travel.
If Uncle Rico had only known!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stosh said:
Yes but you did get to see some boobs.....
Not worth it.

Boobs could not save "Open Water". I'm not even sure that a lesbian orgy involving Ashley Judd, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie and the entire Sports Illustrated swimsuit lineup could have saved that piece of trash...

mrbigisbudgood

Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
binary visions said:
Not worth it.

Boobs could not save "Open Water". I'm not even sure that a lesbian orgy involving Ashley Judd, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie and the entire Sports Illustrated swimsuit lineup could have saved that piece of trash...
OK, now your just being silly.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mrbigisbudgood said:
OK, now your just being silly.
good point, if the case as stated above had happened in the movie I'd of bought a copy already.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Not worth it.

:stupid: and we don't usually agree

J

JRB

BKQuill said:
This movie took a couple hours from my life that I can never get back.
It's still robbing your soul after you are done, though. Dreadful.