Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
That's cause you know I'm lurking in the shadows (waiting until 1m left) ready to pounce!! :devil:
People on here know where you live and I know thoes people and can get info out of them so don't even try it.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
McGRP01 said:
:(

My morning is good so far. Had a scare yesterday though... My daughter was taken the emergency room. A "mercury" thermometer boke in her mouth and she swallowed all the "mercury". Fortunately they don't use real mercury anymore, so she's fine. She managed to spit out the broken glass with cutting her mouth as well. Scary stuff for sure!!
Holy Crap that must have scared the ****e out of you! I'm glad to hear that your daughter is fine. :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Holy Crap that must have scared the ****e out of you! I'm glad to hear that your daughter is fine. :thumb:
My question is WTF curse word ends with and "e"?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
MMcG said:
Thanks Mark. Yeah, it was scary for sure!! First time the wife and I have had to deal with anything like this. Let's hope we don't have to again anytime soon.

I guess on the plus side (if there is one), I now know my Cherokee can do 102 mph!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
Thanks Mark. Yeah, it was scary for sure!! First time the wife and I have had to deal with anything like this. Let's hope we don't have to again anytime soon.

I guess on the plus side (if there is one), I now know my Cherokee can do 102 mph!
yeah...glad shes ok -

one night when I was driving my cherokee, 5 minutes from home my (ex) GF called saying someone was in the house, 2 minutes later I was pulling in the driveway.........there was no one there but that was the fastest I ever drove that ride

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
What...is Treesaw going to make a cake in the shape of a gun for ya'? :rolleyes:

(really wasn't me though)
She's gonna bake it with some secret additives.....

elevate

Chimp
May 13, 2002
upstate NY
TreeSaw said:
Certainly not Elevate Cycles in Saratoga! :mad:
OK now this is a level that I thought I wouldn't see from you T! I would have to say that this is pure slander in regards to me and my shop!

Here is a timeline that I am aware:

-Spoke to earl two weeks ago and he had finally made up his mind that you were going to get the case from me. I told him that they were shipping out that week anyway. It ended up being later that week.
-Thursday the 3rd of Feb. Received a call from earl in the morning asking me about shipping the bike. I offered to ship it for them to save them money as long as he got it to me in a timely fashion. Didn't see the bike Thursday!
-Didn't see the bike Friday the 4th.
-Got a call from earl on monday morning and I asked him where the bike was. He told me T had it and it was in Schenectady with her. Earl asked if I could still ship it out. I said yes, (first mistake)! I told him to have T call me and give me the shipping info. She called me at around 3pm and gave me the info. She arrived and I was busy with a customer and I told her I would try and get it out. There should have been enough time right! If no other people came in that neede help. Sorry T! The world didn't stop so I could get the bike out on Monday.
-Tuesday I think Earl called me, I told him the shipper picked it up in the morning. Little did I know my employee yanked in the back and I did not see it so I assumed it went out. Saw it around noon and panic settled in. Scheduled another pickup and low and behold the shipper did not show up.
- Tuesday evening t and Earl drove by (dumb luck) and stopped in and gave my employee a hard time. They went out and met up with some mutual friends later that night and proceeded to trash me like she is on this board.
- Wednesday I called earl to give him the tracking number and told him it went out late tueday night (which it went out first thing Wed morning). T pm'd me and called me a lier.

So now the shipment that was supposed to go out last week didn't go out until Wednesday. MY fault, not entirely. Was I wrong in telling them something that did not happen, Yes!

So anyway. Yes I am the founder of the local club. Do you have to continue to help the club. Not if you have a problem with me. Do you have to continue to shop in my store. NOPE! Truth is, you never really shopped here to begin with. Will continue to slam me on these boards, Probably. Do I care, a little.

it is unfortunate that this was blown to this proportion. I did really enjoy you guys on the trails and you don't know the gratitude I have for you helping the club.

Anyway Good luck!

Oh by the way, shipping is on me!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
Sweet! :dancing:

Oh, I gymmed again last night. 45 minutes of weights, 20 minutes on the treadmill. My goal is to be able to run 3 miles on the treadmill in 20 minutes by springtime. Yesterday I did 1.9 miles.
9 mph is pretty fast. at least for a slow, fat slug like me. i'm usually around 5.5-6 mph on the gerbil wheel.