Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Good morning everybody!
How is everybody today?

Nothing much to report today. Oh wait we're supposed to get 9" of snow toinght. Yeppie!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Damn 9" of snow?? I better check my local friggin forecast.

Oh yeah - Morning.

Are you still going to come to deliver the Iron Horse on Thursday Stosh?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:

Oh yeah - Morning.

Are you still going to come to deliver the Iron Horse on Thursday Stosh?
Probably.... discussing that now.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Don't worry....we're only supposed to get 4-8". :rolleyes: :mumble:

'Morning monkeys. Same ol, same ol. Went to the gym last night, then I made chicken kabobs on the grill.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Wumpus said:
Did you buy another bike?
Nope - Stosh sold his bike to someone in Mass - so right near where I work is a good middle ground for them to meet. So I figured I'd I'd grab a beer and maybe a bite to eat with Stoshly and his GF tomorrow night.

IAB - wanna join us?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Nope - Stosh sold his bike to someone in Mass - so right near where I work is a good middle ground for them to meet. So I figured I'd I'd grab a beer and maybe a bite to eat with Stoshly and his GF tomorrow night.

IAB - wanna join us?
This is gonna be funny.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Only if stosh buys.
I'm gonnna drive right past woodburry commons on my way up. How about I pick you up a North Face vest?

j/k

splat

Nam I am
they are only talking about 1-3 inches for us. last time they said that we got a foot !

But going to be a long day for me , got her emy usual 7 am , and our EMC piece O Crap blew a Service processor , so tonight at 6:00 I get to replace that and get all the system s that will be going off line because of it back on line , o joy

So where is Stosh buying beers ? might be worth the drive down there for that

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
they are only talking about 1-3 inches for us. last time they said that we got a foot !

But going to be a long day for me , got her emy usual 7 am , and our EMC piece O Crap blew a Service processor , so tonight at 6:00 I get to replace that and get all the system s that will be going off line because of it back on line , o joy

So where is Stosh buying beers ? might be worth the drive down there for that
I will buy one round of beers for all the monkeys who show up at murphy and scarlettis by 8pm'ish Thursday.

J

JRB

Good morning. No snow. Still deciding if I am going to camp this weekend. Chris - you want to just go to Tyler and tent camp tomorrow and Friday at Tyler SP??? Can we put your rack on my truck so I can use my rear rack for stuff?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
Two forms of entertainment that I will always pass on, especially Stosh's ass.
YOu should see my "Shake it like a Poloroid picture" dance.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I'll buy you a beer if you make the trip! (but you can only have a domestic draft that is on special)

bwahhhhhh thats a good one.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Seeing how it's 10 minutes from my house, I can't find a reason to say no (god knows I've been trying to think of one).
It's gonna be funny when I bail!!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
Yo.

3 inches of snow predicted here

hey mmcg & mcgrp.........accidently found this, thought I'd share it w/ya

Haha - I thought about using the ND Leprechaun as an Avy a while ago - but someone else is using him in the DH forum - I think one of the Go-Ride.com guys.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Hey everybody! Still enjoying my nice Spring Break. :D

Yesterday I went riding on a local trail with some friends, for some reason we shuttled it even though it's easily climbable. Kind of strange shuttling it when I was on my AC :D Oh well, the shuttle road up to it is a tight 2 lane windy pass that turns into a loose dirt road with some tight areas in the rocks. That was fun because until yesterday I hadn't really taken my Blazer off road at all. Although it was funner in my friend's 80s 4banger Subie. :p

Not too sure what I'll do today, I think I'm gonna try to get some juice running in my 87 Mazda then go riding again or something. Who knows... :)

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
Good morning. No snow. Still deciding if I am going to camp this weekend. Chris - you want to just go to Tyler and tent camp tomorrow and Friday at Tyler SP??? Can we put your rack on my truck so I can use my rear rack for stuff?

Give me a call when you decide. :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
COmtbiker12 said:
Hey everybody! Still enjoying my nice Spring Break. :D

Yesterday I went riding on a local trail with some friends, for some reason we shuttled it even though it's easily climbable. Kind of strange shuttling it when I was on my AC :D Oh well, the shuttle road up to it is a tight 2 lane windy pass that turns into a loose dirt road with some tight areas in the rocks. That was fun because until yesterday I hadn't really taken my Blazer off road at all. Although it was funner in my friend's 80s 4banger Subie. :p

Not too sure what I'll do today, I think I'm gonna try to get some juice running in my 87 Mazda then go riding again or something. Who knows... :)
What's the matter with the Mazda?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
stosh said:
What's the matter with the Mazda?
Hasn't been driven in probably 6 months, the battery's completely dead or won't provide any power, not sure if it'll hold a charge or not. Other than that it just needs a good tune up and to get the front ball joint replaced.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Good morning!
Went riding yesterday with Snacks (yay fun! finally rode the damned skinny!!)
Came home and finished laundry - only to find that my new blouse (bought specifically for its machine washability) now has blue streaks all over it????!!!! It's a bright red blouse :(,grrrr.
Making calls all over the US today, like every day. One thing that's fun about my job is really identifying the different categories of "people" around the states...
NorEasters (always reminds me of college) are very no-nonsense. Fast, get to the point, why ya callin? Oh ya! okay, let's schedule a time to talk...bye.
South-Easters (love the accents!) are always fun. I know more personal life stories from my southeastern customers, when someone retires or moves on I get calls from these guys to say good bye and stuff.
North Centrals (sometimes I'm reminded of Fargo) sometimes seem almost spacey, even though I know they're paying full attention. I have to curb my desire to talk fast to these folks and instead work on greasing my voice and making the calls smooth and catching their interest fast.
South Centrals (okay fine, TX), very friendly, most remember me, most enjoy the call, rarely get the follow-ups needed. So it takes 5 calls to complete 1 goal. hehehe
Californians...a category all unto themselves
PNW - well shoot, I'm from the same area, so we're all buddies :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MtnBikerChk said:
I can probably make 8! I'll have to leave work early - but how often does Stosh actually show up for something?!

Of course, I should probabaly not "count my chickens before they hatch."
Hey I'm selling my bike so I'm making some money, I'll be there!!! Thing is it will depend on the weather.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
Good morning!
Came home and finished laundry - only to find that my new blouse (bought specifically for its machine washability) now has blue streaks all over it????!!!! It's a bright red blouse :(,grrrr.
Making calls all over the US today, like every day. One thing that's fun about my job is really identifying the different categories of "people" around the states...
NorEasters (always reminds me of college) are very no-nonsense. Fast, get to the point, why ya callin? Oh ya! okay, let's schedule a time to talk...bye.
South-Easters (love the accents!) are always fun. I know more personal life stories from my southeastern customers, when someone retires or moves on I get calls from these guys to say good bye and stuff.
North Centrals (sometimes I'm reminded of Fargo) sometimes seem almost spacey, even though I know they're paying full attention. I have to curb my desire to talk fast to these folks and instead work on greasing my voice and making the calls smooth and catching their interest fast.
South Centrals (okay fine, TX), very friendly, most remember me, most enjoy the call, rarely get the follow-ups needed. So it takes 5 calls to complete 1 goal. hehehe
Californians...a category all unto themselves
PNW - well shoot, I'm from the same area, so we're all buddies :D
What are you a phone sex operator?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Good morning!
You were rippin' it up last night! :thumb: I think you need to eat sour Starburst more often :think:

Sorry to here about your blouse...take it back for sure :nuts:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Snacks said:
You were rippin' it up last night! :thumb: I think you need to eat sour Starburst more often :think:

Sorry to here about your blouse...take it back for sure :nuts:
where did you go that has such ladders? sounds fun :D

i'm still bumming it up on spring break, home with the parents (and gran turismo 4 :drool: ). i am playing that game for unhealthy amounts each day. it is awesome. heh