Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning~~~

J

JRB

yup - 30-42-52. Most doubles are 39-53. Compacts are usually 34-50 and cylcocross are 36-48.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
What do you do?

I'm a production manager for a residential/commercial roof and floor truss manufacturer. I'm kind of like the Louie of "Taxi" around here---make sure the jobs get organized, cut, assembled, and delivered. Jack of all trades, really. I do some roof design work, fixing of equipment, babysitting......you know, all of those "managerial" things you always thought you wanted to do but never realized how much crap was involved with it. Yeah.....that's what I do. It's pretty cool though. Lots of action all day long. Most of the days fly by, but they can get long sometimes as evident in yesterday. That's why I gravitate towards finding architecture so fascinating. I can't go by any building without thinking "Wonder how that roof is put together?"

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
If I change, the goal will be a bigger big ring, not a smaller one.
34 is bigger than 30, dillhole. :D I just put a 36 on mine. Much better.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
I'm a production manager for a residential/commercial roof and floor truss manufacturer. I'm kind of like the Louie of "Taxi" around here---make sure the jobs get organized, cut, assembled, and delivered. Jack of all trades, really. I do some roof design work, fixing of equipment, babysitting......you know, all of those "managerial" things you always thought you wanted to do but never realized how much crap was involved with it. Yeah.....that's what I do. It's pretty cool though. Lots of action all day long. Most of the days fly by, but they can get long sometimes as evident in yesterday. That's why I gravitate towards finding architecture so fascinating. I can't go by any building without thinking "Wonder how that roof is put together?"
My friend in class had a great quote the other day, "I went from checking out girls walking down the streets to having neck cramps from looking at buildings as I drive"

I have trouble talking to people as I walk down a city street anymore.
I love it, I love being over stimulated.....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
You should have seen my country-ass in New York City. I wore some shades so I could cut my eyes around at all the buildings without looking like a country-ass hick from the sticks. :blah:

I'm sure I still looked like a hick, though.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Greyhound said:
You should have seen my country-ass in New York City. I wore some shades so I could cut my eyes around at all the buildings without looking like a country-ass hick from the sticks. :blah:

reminds me of "A Bug's Life"... "Try not to look like a country bug... blend."

yea, I've got 2 young kids.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
You rope choker, I said I wanted a bigger BIG ring.
I thought you didn't have any big hills to cruise down. You can't be spinning out a 52. :think:

mbc- you have a triple. Compacts only have 2 rings.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:

When were you in NYC?

J

JRB

MtnBikerChk said:
I have a compact frame. I thought that's what you referring to.
I was talking about crankys, but figured you meant frames. At least we are somewhat on task. The fry boys can't get it right.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
We have something called a STIR FRY PAN. Pretty crazy, huh?

(freakin dillhole noobs)
well, i'd call that a wok w/ a handle (geometry's pretty damn close, i'd wager).

i had a wok i bought from chinatown a long time ago, but i think my wife ditched it (was getting a bit funky and i wasn't always so diligent in putting oil back on it after washing) so now we've got something similar to what you have. non-stick too. not sure i'm totally sold, but then again we don't have a gas stove. seems to work OK.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
stosh said:
Oh and the other thing pissing me off is I got a promotion a month ago..... with the promise of a significant wage increase.....

My boss hasn't even sat down with me to talk about my wage increase yet...... but I'm doing the extra work load.....
Dude - you have nobody but yourself to blame at this point. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
When were you in NYC?

About two years ago. Myself and some friends went up to Milford, NJ to visit another one of our friends that's living there. Got there late at night, and immediately went over to the city to check out what's going on. Just twisted a blunt when we ran into a roadblock up in Harlem on 125th. Cop scared the hell out of me........asked where I was coming from---I said "Jersey." He goes "....You don't sound like you're from Jersey....don't f^ck with me, or I'll throw you in jail, Jersey-boy" "Whatcha got there on your console(referring to the blunt) "Just a cigar" I said. "That ain't no f^ckin' cigar, pal........" I kept ttrying to convince him it was a cigar, but he wasn't buying it. So finally....accepting defeat, I said "Yeah.....it's a blunt."

"Weed?" he said. "We ain't lookin' for no f^ckin' weed tonight....we're lookin' for guns. You got any guns---or am I going to have to drag that outta you, too?" "No sir......no guns. We're just hanging out and enjoying your fine city here.......really" I replied. "Aright.....get the f^ck outta here, and don't let me ever see you again, redneck."