Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
And you switched out for a 5th Element right?

Weren't that happy with the Fox were ya?
Just wanted to try the SPV, and I ended up being happier with it.
Seemed to plush with the float but I never really adjusted it.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
I Are Baboon said:
5:00-ish?? 5:15?? I have the day off, so I can get there whenever. Someone PM me or call my call phone and let me know when, yo!

Off to get my pooch now!

MMcG said:
IAB - I don't get out of work until 5 - so the earliest it can be is 5:15.

Thanks bv and Wumpus - you two guys rock!
Don't wait on me - I don't even know if I'll be able to ride (knee is still sore, but only when I bend or straighten it). If its feeling ok, I'll try to catch up. Right (clockwise) outta the parking lot up to the ridge?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
tonyhawk said:
Don't wait on me - I don't even know if I'll be able to ride (knee is still sore, but only when I bend or straighten it). If its feeling ok, I'll try to catch up. Right (clockwise) outta the parking lot up to the ridge?
TH - email me or give my cell a call.

I'm pretty sure we can wait for you. I'd enjoy riding with you and with your sore knee maybe, just maybe, I could keep up with you too. ;)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
TH - email me or give my cell a call.

I'm pretty sure we can wait for you. I'd enjoy riding with you and with your sore knee maybe, just maybe, I could keep up with you too. ;)
5:15-ish is fine with me, hombre.

I'll see you and Tonyhawk there! :D

binary visions said:
Good morning :monkey:s.

Didn't get to ride or work out last night :angry:. It's my own fault, though, I got wrapped up in setting up my girlfriend's brother's laptop that his parents are giving him for graduation. Dell Inspiron 6000, it's a pretty nice little machine and I snagged a $750 off cupon for it :D - free printer, too.

I hate, hate, HATE all the OEM crap that comes installed on the computers, though. Took me an hour and a half to clean all that s**t off.

Other than that, not much going on...
If you want to avoid most of that next pass, buy it through the small business channel and specify XP pro. That way you don't get the come-fvck-me-ware.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Wouldn't it have actually been faster to just re-install the OS?
No, actually, since XP came pre-installed with all the applicable updates, plus a good amount of software that was actually useful (not to mention all the drivers).

I usually go that route, but it probably would have added an hour onto the setup time to do a re-install. I just removed all the programs and downloaded a good registry cleaner to remove all the leftover crap.

johnbryanpeters said:
If you want to avoid most of that next pass, buy it through the small business channel and specify XP pro. That way you don't get the come-fvck-me-ware.
Actually, this did come through the small business channel and I did specify XP Pro :D. I removed as much optional software as I could but it still came with some consumer programs.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Echo said:
Ah yes, the lovely world of helping people with their computer problems. Most thankless job ever.
I get free food and beer out of the family in return for it, not to mention the opportunity to play with a new laptop ;)