Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
YEAH!!! I had a GREAT dr. apt. this morning. I am 100% on target (11 weeks) and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was AWESOME! They have decided that I can continue biking as usual and will re-evaluate me in another 4 weeks as long as I am feeling good and using my heart rate monitor :D I am SO greatful for my team of Dr.s they make me feel like I am really able to do this. I also met with the nutritionist and she went over my diet and exercise and thought everything looked good as well. And, on August 31st I have my first ultrasound and may be able to find out what the baby is!!!! :D YEAH!!! I am having a great day...now if I could only figure out some lunch :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
YEAH!!! I had a GREAT dr. apt. this morning. I am 100% on target (11 weeks) and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was AWESOME! They have decided that I can continue biking as usual and will re-evaluate me in another 4 weeks as long as I am feeling good and using my heart rate monitor :D I am SO greatful for my team of Dr.s they make me feel like I am really able to do this. I also met with the nutritionist and she went over my diet and exercise and thought everything looked good as well. And, on August 31st I have my first ultrasound and may be able to find out what the baby is!!!! :D YEAH!!! I am having a great day...now if I could only figure out some lunch :think:
I just had ham on wheat it was f'ing good!

Congrats on the Dr's visit, to bad they didn't hear 2 or 3 hearts beating!!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
stosh said:
I just had ham on wheat it was f'ing good!

Congrats on the Dr's visit, to bad they didn't hear 2 or 3 hearts beating!!!!
:eek: 2 or 3??? We only looked for 1 ;) I was amazed at how fast the little thing is (160 which I am told is good and normal) and it's moving a lot (which is also supposed to be good). It's weird though, because I don't feel it moving around.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TreeSaw said:
:eek: 2 or 3??? We only looked for 1 ;) I was amazed at how fast the little thing is (160 which I am told is good and normal) and it's moving a lot (which is also supposed to be good). It's weird though, because I don't feel it moving around.
Well at this point its so small...have you ever seen those baby panda bears and tasmanian devils? That's probably pretty close to what the baby looks like now! :D

Glad to hear everything is on target!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
Where do you go? Somewhere in 'toga?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
TreeSaw said:
That's great to hear that everything's going well! Hopefully you'll be able to ride for your deck party. No drinking, but riding is certainly good enough :) Rob and I are still planning on stopping by after SPAC/Hall of Springs. It sounds great.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
whats up people... i feel like i have been out of the loop. I am in sunny santa monica.... its awesome here.. i havent been able to do any trail riding just yet due to my best man obligations for my friends wedding.. it has been a huge party from last friday until sunday.. monday and tuesday were a recovery. now my frined is off to his honeymoon and my wife and I get to house sit for him.. how nice... i have been riding boardwlaks style though and its been great.. did a nice 17 mile round trip from here to Manhattan beach this morning... this is the life.. and I get 10 more days of it!!!!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
whats up people... i feel like i have been out of the loop. I am in sunny santa monica.... its awesome here.. i havent been able to do any trail riding just yet due to my best man obligations for my friends wedding.. it has been a huge party from last friday until sunday.. monday and tuesday were a recovery. now my frined is off to his honeymoon and my wife and I get to house sit for him.. how nice... i have been riding boardwlaks style though and its been great.. did a nice 17 mile round trip from here to Manhattan beach this morning... this is the life.. and I get 10 more days of it!!!!!!!!
Hey man good to hear from ya. I know you've been busy but have you thought anymore about a trip to Jim Thorpe, I was there this past weekend, it was bringing back memories!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Hey man good to hear from ya. I know you've been busy but have you thought anymore about a trip to Jim Thorpe, I was there this past weekend, it was bringing back memories!!!
not really...i wiont have to much more infoon that until I get home. i pmd ray.. he mentioned he was thinking of inviting us to his neck of the woods instead so.. as long as work dosnt interfere im game.. see ya later!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
not really...i wiont have to much more infoon that until I get home. i pmd ray.. he mentioned he was thinking of inviting us to his neck of the woods instead so.. as long as work dosnt interfere im game.. see ya later!!
Yeah I was thinking it would be fun to head down there way too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
Can you feel them move around?
I'm remember that scene from Aliens where the alien comes out of the guys stomach.

Hey you think you'll be able to ride the last week of July still??

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
I should be able to.
In my opinion the hardest thing part of us hooking up for a ride will be the fact that I'm renting from Saturday to Saturday so we couldn't really ride either Saturday and you work during the week......
So that would only leave the first Sunday we're there.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Afternoon Stosh! :D

Work has been crazy...I've been sitting here half the morning trying to figure out if the people I'm investigating think I'm really stupid or they are really smart...or maybe they just don't think the information they provided will be verified /rant

Anyway I'm looking forward to a nice bike ride along the bay after work tonight. Have a good day! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Afternoon Stosh! :D

Work has been crazy...I've been sitting here half the morning trying to figure out if the people I'm investigating think I'm really stupid or they are really smart...or maybe they just don't think the information they provided will be verified /rant

Anyway I'm looking forward to a nice bike ride along the bay after work tonight. Have a good day! :)
Hey you!

I'm looking forward to a bike ride with my GF's father after work. Just a road ride but I makes me happy to get her dad out of his house sometimes.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
stosh said:
Hey you!

I'm looking forward to a bike ride with my GF's father after work. Just a road ride but I makes me happy to get her dad out of his house sometimes.
Sweet!

I bought my co-worker a really cheap bike in an effort to get her to quit smoking. I have gotten her to go on a couple of rides...still working on the smoking. :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Sweet!

I bought my co-worker a really cheap bike in an effort to get her to quit smoking. I have gotten her to go on a couple of rides...still working on the smoking. :p
OH man I got my friend to buy a bike a couple years ago and I took him out one day.

He never rode again! He was SO out of breath by the time we stopped I thought he was going to pass out. He's still smoking and I already bought and sold his bike.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
bluebug32 said:
That's great to hear that everything's going well! Hopefully you'll be able to ride for your deck party. No drinking, but riding is certainly good enough :) Rob and I are still planning on stopping by after SPAC/Hall of Springs. It sounds great.
Sweet...we're looking forward to having you guys come by!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Not bad. Depressing to go back to Ithaca and see that things are sort of wrapping up around here. I think I've decided on my last day for work, so that's a good thing anyway. Now if I could just not feel like a schmuck for saying I'm bailing during the store move, that would be good.