Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Changed my oil and transmission fluid last night. I've been meaning for a long time to change my automatic trans. fluid.

I did a dry run to see if I can fit 4 bikes and a car top carrier on my xterra. It appears all will fit so I should be set for our trip to Maine on Saturday.

Other than that not to much to report.

phil

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Morning,I am going to stewart today for a little ride.We will see how the knee holds up.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
phil said:
Morning,I am going to stewart today for a little ride.We will see how the knee holds up.
yeah good luck with that!
How's it been feeling?

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I'm glad its my 2nd to last day working in a lab. It was fun at first but now it's mundane. Speaking of fitting bikes places, I drew up a design to make a wooden rack for the back of my truck that will fit about 8 bikes plus gear in the back. It's an old as crap ford ranger. Happy humpday!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
wannabeabonedoc said:
I'm glad its my 2nd to last day working in a lab. It was fun at first but now it's mundane. Speaking of fitting bikes places, I drew up a design to make a wooden rack for the back of my truck that will fit about 8 bikes plus gear in the back. It's an old as crap ford ranger. Happy humpday!
what kind of lab work do you do?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Not much to report... will be officially turning down the bike shop thing today. Other than that, just another day at work followed by another evening at home.

Liam

Chimp
Jun 16, 2004
G-San Daegu, SK
Good night, Just finishing my day here in Korea. getting ready for a week in Japan then it's 6 weeks of training for my first triathlon. My goal is to finish so don't expect too much. Maybe friday I'll get a chance for a ride. Having recenlty come back from a severe foot brakeage, the learning curve back into rhythm and style seems a gentle slope of frustration. Yesterday was my first flowy day back in the saddle. Hope to follow that up with a top shelf Friday morning. Time to go pick up the lady...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
phil said:
It's been ok still sore as hell but I gotta ride
Hey, I heard some guy on 84 riding a motorcycle hit a bear over by the Maybrook entrance ramp. There's a big traffic jam.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

Changed my oil and transmission fluid last night. I've been meaning for a long time to change my automatic trans. fluid.
.....Man, you're always tinkering with that XTerra. I always feel guilty about neglecting my 'Yoda when you come up with the monthly :stosh: maintainence report. ;)

Oh yeah....forgot to do the report-thing: Took the dead computer by BestBuy yesterday and had them send it off to get repaired. It actually tried to power up as the guy was checking it out---I was like "...oh don't you dare, you little b*tch." But then.....I felt sorry for it. Kind of like it's last-ditch effort to live. Poor thing. They'll fix him though....They'll make him stronger, faster........better. He'll never remember what happened. I think I'll name him Neo when he returns. :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Not much to report... will be officially turning down the bike shop thing today. Other than that, just another day at work followed by another evening at home.

Sorry to hear that but I'm sure your decision was for the best.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Liam said:
Good night, Just finishing my day here in Korea. getting ready for a week in Japan then it's 6 weeks of training for my first triathlon. My goal is to finish so don't expect too much. Maybe friday I'll get a chance for a ride. Having recenlty come back from a severe foot brakeage, the learning curve back into rhythm and style seems a gentle slope of frustration. Yesterday was my first flowy day back in the saddle. Hope to follow that up with a top shelf Friday morning. Time to go pick up the lady...

Is this Mark's son?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
.....Man, you're always tinkering with that XTerra. I always feel guilty about neglecting my 'Yoda when you come up with the monthly :stosh: maintainence report. ;)
Hey a penny worth of work now saves hundreds later.

Tonight I need to replace a resistor behind the glove box. My interior fan speed only has "off" and "full blast". :)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Didn't do much last night. Watched the tour...blah, blah, blah. Woke up at 4am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. That sucked. Nothing planned for today either as far as I know. Just on auto-pilot until Friday. Have a good day all! :)

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
Hey a penny worth of work now saves hundreds later.

Tonight I need to replace a resistor behind the glove box. My interior fan speed only has "off" and "full blast". :)

***Fingers in ears, singing "La,la,la,la" really loudly***

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
***Fingers in ears, singing "La,la,la,la" really loudly***
Yeah I hear ya, I enjoy doing it though. I love the feeling of not having to worry about my vehicles.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Doing good, thanks for asking, Got the Morning off so I am loading up The KM to check out a new trail for me called Section 13....

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Work, like always. After though I am heading out to meet a guy to pick up some lowers for my sherman and perhaps a steelhead frame if I am feeling affluent. Then I am riding the notorious Lynn Woods. Should be a good day.

J

JRB

Good morning. Rode the roadie last night, and plan to have one long ass day, here in the office.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Teaching my lessons this morning and then off to do a little grocery shopping for MFIII. Then I will probably hit the rollers as I am too lazy to go outside in the heat & humidity. :p

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Got a good ride in last night, well not so good...got out on the trails and my seat started sqeaking like crazy so i stopped to tighten it, and noticed i blew a spoke out of my crossmax...so i kept riding with the thing bent to hell...took it to the shop, and my old boss is going to hook me up for tonights ride...first xc race in 6 years on saturday so i gotta get ready :thumb:

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
stosh said:
How is everybody today?
I've been better.
Still paying for a week of boozing, staying up late, eating badly and not exercising.
I got back from a week-long meeting in Pittsburgh on Sunday. Felt good sunday, felt a little rocky monday morning, by lunch monday i had a fever. I'm just back at work this morning.
To add insult to injury, I turned the wrong way while lifting something this morning, and my back gave me that little twinge that means it will be bugging me for the next week.

I used to be able to handle the meeting craziness well, but now i get home from them and I feel like i got my ass kicked. I guess I'm getting old. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

J

JRB

Rip said:
Morning :stosh:

Yesterday was a maitenance day on the bike, today, some straightening up is in order.
Should have used it for typing practice, Rip.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Nothing too exciting going on here. I have to head over to the courthouse and sheriff's department in a little while to go pull some files. Should be exciting. :rolleyes:

Have a good day! :)