NY
How is everybody today?

Was RM sold or something?

Edit: Just read the homepage.....

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
doing pretty well over here myself. yeah rm has changed hands, which means there is plenty of time to suck up to our new fearless leader before he realizes how annoying we really are

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
As promised...

Built in the next few days I guess. I am looking forward to going back to school on the 21st, should be a nice compared to this ****hole.
Looks good man!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GumbaFish said:
doing pretty well over here myself. yeah rm has changed hands, which means there is plenty of time to suck up to our new fearless leader before he realizes how annoying we really are
I've always wondered, is that a pic of your dog?

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Gah i didn't even see the sponsored links bar. Well off to do a bunch of stuff that I don't want to do that just essentially takes up time untill I ride.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Day three of vacation. What to do, what to do? Probably some yard work, probably a ride.
Yard work doesn't sound like a vacation??????????

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Unfortunately its not a pic of my dog, but don't worry the dream is still alive that one day I will have a dog cool enough to fetch me beer or at least hold one long enough to get a pic of it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GumbaFish said:
Unfortunately its not a pic of my dog, but don't worry the dream is still alive that one day I will have a dog cool enough to fetch me beer or at least hold one long enough to get a pic of it.
I'm sure if you played catch with you dog and used a beer bottle he'd get the idea.....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
f'n yo mang. well i am off today and trying to decide what to do. i have stuff that i have to get done and of course i dont feel like doing any of it. then i can get to do what i want to do before i start a 9 day in a row stretch at work.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
biggins said:
f'n yo mang. well i am off today and trying to decide what to do. i have stuff that i have to get done and of course i dont feel like doing any of it. then i can get to do what i want to do before i start a 9 day in a row stretch at work.

Go fishing.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:

Go get your bike from the LBS and see if it still works. I suggest something easy yet fun like Trace Ridge, or Caney Bottoms. Or find a friend and _huttle down Laurel.

Now go.....

edit...

My bike is in Jacksonville, FL otw to Mammoth. I might borrow a friend's single speed and give that whole thing a whirl tomorrow

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
I like your avatar.....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Well......good morning everyone.

Spent most of yesterday afternoon trying to get my AutoRun function for my CD Rom/DVD on my laptop working again. Tried registry edits, auto fixes from the Microsoft website.....everything I could think of, but still no go. Frustrating.

Anyways.....got rid of two trashbags full of tomatoes yesterday to the guys at work. My plants just went crazy in three days time. My table at home is full of them, I've given them to everyone I know who doesn't already have a tablefull---- I'm like the tomato-man of Alamance county over here. I'm getting kinda tired of them though. We've had about every tomato-based dish you can think of for the last two weeks--squash too. If I have to eat another squash this year I'll turn into one.

My Transition Preston frame came in on Friday of last week along with a new Z1 fork. They both look great, and parts are starting to trickle in every other day or so. I should be ready to build in a week or two so I'll shoot some pics up when she's done. An all-black build this time to contrast the all-white Bullit I sold to finance the Preston.

Y'all have a good day. Gonna be steamy and muggy today here in NC.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Go get your bike from the LBS and see if it still works. I suggest something easy yet fun like Trace Ridge, or Caney Bottoms. Or find a friend and _huttle down Laurel.

Now go.....

edit...

My bike is in Jacksonville, FL otw to Mammoth. I might borrow a friend's single speed and give that whole thing a whirl tomorrow
i have my bike back now. it is looking at me and giving me puppy eyes.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Westy said:
Go fishing.
thought about it but man, even fishing can get overwhelming sometimes. however there is a new river i am supposed to go fish that i might take some clients on in 2 weeks so i might end up going anyway.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
i have my bike back now. it is looking at me and giving me puppy eyes.

DO it. Go to Caney Bottoms. Its not that big of a pedal from the Fish Hatchery. DO IT.

Come on everyone, lets get Biggins back on his bike.

Do it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Greyhound said:
Well......good morning everyone.

Spent most of yesterday afternoon trying to get my AutoRun function for my CD Rom/DVD on my laptop working again. Tried registry edits, auto fixes from the Microsoft website.....everything I could think of, but still no go. Frustrating.

Anyways.....got rid of two trashbags full of tomatoes yesterday to the guys at work. My plants just went crazy in three days time. My table at home is full of them, I've given them to everyone I know who doesn't already have a tablefull---- I'm like the tomato-man of Alamance county over here. I'm getting kinda tired of them though. We've had about every tomato-based dish you can think of for the last two weeks--squash too. If I have to eat another squash this year I'll turn into one.

My Transition Preston frame came in on Friday of last week along with a new Z1 fork. They both look great, and parts are starting to trickle in every other day or so. I should be ready to build in a week or two so I'll shoot some pics up when she's done. An all-black build this time to contrast the all-white Bullit I sold to finance the Preston.

Y'all have a good day. Gonna be steamy and muggy today here in NC.
whats up homes when are we gettin drunk in mebane again?how is married life (i think you tied the knot already)?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Greyhound said:
Your AS-X? Or did you get rid of it already?
ya it is behind me right going "c'mon man dont be a pussy,lets go fly off something at a high rate of speed"

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
DO it. Go to Caney Bottoms. Its not that big of a pedal from the Fish Hatchery. DO IT.

Come on everyone, lets get Biggins back on his bike.

Do it.

you know i will only do that trail when shuttling. that is one downhill that really is not worth a 5 miles forest road climb to the top.

however i am entertaining the notion of some dirt jumping later this evening.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
thank you sir its a rather impressive rump.
Know any architects looking for people down there yet?

At my brothers graduation I was talking to a neighborhood friend of his who goes to school in asheville, he really likes it there, and he's not a hippy or a man lover.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
you know i will only do that trail when shuttling. that is one downhill that really is not worth a 5 miles forest road climb to the top.

however i am entertaining the notion of some dirt jumping later this evening.
Fine, go to Kitzuma then. Get into the forest and ride your dayum bikey. It misses the trails

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
biggins said:
whats up homes when are we gettin drunk in mebane again?how is married life (i think you tied the knot already)?

Married life...........hmmmmmm---not that much different than non-married life, I guess. At least, so far it is. Our schedules kinda dictate that we don't spend a tremendous amount of time with each other so we're not in each others faces all the time. Works good for us. The wedding was awesome, the honeymoon on the little island of Isla Mujeras was even more awesome-er.

Come on down....on I'll come up anytime. Since the wedding is out of the way, I find I have a lot more free time on the weekends these days. Everyone down here keeps asking about you and how you're liking where you're working and all, so I know they would be thrilled to hang out again. You gots my digits......

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:

At my brothers graduation I was talking to a neighborhood friend of his who goes to school in asheville, he really likes it there, and he's not a hippy or a man lover.

You won't be truly happy until you move to NC, will you??? :blah:

I can tell, man.....you're from New York. All you guys eventually move down here. :nuts:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:

now that is funny. what a misconception of this town.lol.

but i am sure if you ended up here you would dig the hell out of it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Greyhound said:

I can tell, man.....you're from New York. All you guys eventually move down here. :nuts:
most of them move to florida first then to NC making it only half way backto NY which makes them an official "Halfback"

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Fine, go to Kitzuma then. Get into the forest and ride your dayum bikey. It misses the trails
i am workin on it. i am trying to get in touch with someone to go ride with as we speak.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Jody has your brother figured out how to pick up women without getting them drunk yet?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
biggins said:

Went to a wedding in Asheville last month. The two things that stuck in my mind were the asskicking mountains and a uniquely southern strain of dirtier than normal hippies.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:

Is the pace of life slower there??

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:

I hate HOT HOT weather... Asheville seems to have a more moderate temp year round.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Westy said:
Went to a wedding in Asheville last month. The two things that stuck in my mind were the asskicking mountains and a uniquely southern strain of dirtier than normal hippies.
why didnt i know you were coming into town?yes there are some dirty hippies.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
Is the pace of life slower there??
yeeeeeessssssss iiiiiittttttttt iiisssssssssss.

seriously though it is waaay laid back.lots of building going on so you should be able to find employment pretty easily.