Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
Both Aubrey and myself have large families that we are close with... it would be hard to have only 75 people.

--Tough love rant on--

Suck it up, princess!!! :mumble:

**pokes bottom lip out**
Waaaaahh....I can't invite everyone I want to invite. So what? Neither could we. It's a factor that most everyone deals with........invite who you can. Unless a pile of money falls out of the sky, or you somehow open your mind up to making this work between the families, the idea of getting both large-sized families together plus all of your friends, is going to be damn near shot to hell.

--Tough love rant off--

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
--Tough love rant on--

Suck it up, princess!!! :mumble:

**pokes bottom lip out**
Waaaaahh....I can't invite everyone I want to invite. So what? Neither could we. It's a factor that most everyone deals with........invite who you can. Unless a pile of money falls out of the sky, or you somehow open your mind up to making this work between the families, the idea of getting both large-sized families together plus all of your friends, is going to be damn near shot to hell.

--Tough love rant off--
True....

We're trying to re-evaluate the situation now....

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I'm tellin' ya ... immediate family only and some friends. The rest of the family can't get pissed if none of them are invited :thumb:.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Had a great ride with my co-worker down in Coronado Bay last night and I even got to see some Navy Seals in training :drool: :p

and the San Diego skyline at dusk :)

Tons of work to do before we head to Mammoth this weekend, so I better get to it. Have a great day everyone! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Had a great ride with my co-worker down in Coronado Bay last night and I even got to see some Navy Seals in training :drool: :p

and the San Diego skyline at dusk :)

Tons of work to do before we head to Mammoth this weekend, so I better get to it. Have a great day everyone! :)
no pics of you, NO CARE!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
shrymp.. next time you see them jump into the water with your arms flailing...screaming help.
when the pull you aboard pretend your unconcious.. maybe you'll get some mouth to mouth... hopefully its a cute navy seal

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good Morning. Only one class today that I really didn't need to go to since it dealt with the homework which I haven't yet done and do not anticipate having problems with. Other than that I am putting in about 3 or so hours of work today at the shop and um, sitting around. Lazy day here.

Oh yea, and some dumbass team reported a fake forfeit win against us the other night. I am still pissed about that, we submitted a dispute, and it better get overturned in our favor.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
hooples3 said:
shrymp.. next time you see them jump into the water with your arms flailing...screaming help.
when the pull you aboard pretend your unconcious.. maybe you'll get some mouth to mouth... hopefully its a cute navy seal
:think: I'll have to keep that in mind :D

And Stosh................ :eviltongu

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Morning all!,

Post 1000!!

Rode the TWM preride last weekend, now I'm sick with a cold. Argggg.... same thing happened last year, I ended up not being able to ride the race. Hopefully I be better by the tenth.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
sirknight6 said:
It's my wedding anniversary!! A lot of the old monkeys remember the day I got married!!! 3 years today, and am still very much in love as well as love her! My best friend!
Congratulations and many more happy years together to you both. My hubby is really my best friend and we're still very much in love after 7 years of wedded bliss :love:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
stosh said:
Congrats man!!

Aubrey and I are trying to plan our wedding... it's um... not that much fun..... we're paying for it ourselves....
We paid for our own wedding as well. It wasn't a formal affair (and we certainly didn't want that) and it was well worth it. We were engaged for 2 years though to save up enough for an open bar reception :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Busy day for me today. Went to the dentist this morning for a cleaning. Did a little back-to-school shopping for my schools (we have a lot of kids that can't afford school supplies, so most of us teachers get together and buy a bunch of stuff for them). Now, I am getting ready to head to the OB for my ultrasound. In an hour or so, I should know what the baby is :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
Thanks! I think I even felt it move (finally)! It's an exciting time that's for sure. How has Kell been doing? I haven't seen her in forever!
Kell is feeling well. She's just started feeling movement as well. I think we get to find out boy/girl in 2 weeks.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
Excellent!!! Do you have a preference? Right now, we don't...just want a healthy baby!
I know I'm asking for trouble, but I want another girl. Piper on the other hand would rather have a puppy. :D