Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I didn't do a damn thing last night besides clean my apt.

Hope ya all have a great day today!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Did the usual yesterday, class, work, gym. Much of the same today, except there is a 2 hour history movie. Ooo. Term is coming to a close in a few weeks and I gotta kick it into gear. I have to do a term project for each of the history classes that I have not yet started. They are due October 13, so I still have time though. Not looking forward to spending 400+ dollars next term on books that I will use for 7 weeks worth of courses.

No riding in the near future for me, one riding partner down as of now. Anyone happen to know how much it would cost to have a new steerer tube pressed into my monster?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yo.

I have two bleacher tickets to this Sunday's Red Sox/Yankees game but we can't go. MBC put them on Ebay and we fetched $335 for the pair. WOO HOO! Not bad for a $50 investment. Now I pray that the game will be meaningless so I don't feel guilty about missing it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Yo.

I have two bleacher tickets to this Sunday's Red Sox/Yankees game but we can't go. MBC put them on Ebay and we fetched $335 for the pair. WOO HOO! Not bad for a $50 investment. Now I pray that the game will be meaningless so I don't feel guilty about missing it.
Wow that is awesome!
I don't think the Phillies are going to make the playoff's this year.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I might actually use my DH bike this year.....possible trip to mount snow saturday
Damn, nobody came down to Mtn Creek this summer.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
They still have a chance, although the Mets are killing them this week.
Yeah they do have a chance... I would be so happy if they even made it to the playoff's.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - grabbed a bite to eat with Splat last night - he was in CT to pick up yet another bike to add to his stable. And he gets on me for the bikes I go through - now there is the pot calling the kettle black if I've ever seen it! ;) :)

Then I came home, and put a disc rotor on the rear wheel of the Surly along with a different rear tire. Also ran new brake cable to the rear end. Wrenching is fun! :)

I still feel crappy though - can't shake this cold completely. :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How many friggan bikes does SPLAT have now?

Not to mention the 2 or so bikes he gets a week from the dump!!!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hi there!

Hope everyone is having a good morning. Mine is going OK.....pretty busy from the moment I walked in the door. Did a lot of work on the new logride I'm installing at the trails. I love this time of year when things start cooling down a bit. Unfortunately, early darkness is the price we have to pay for it......I was really into getting the supports put in, and looked up to realize that in about ten minutes, I won't be able to see my hand in front of my face. Got out just before pitch black set in and hit the house for some stir-fry and couch-time. I stoked as the new season of "Boston Legal" started last night---I love that show. James Spader, William Shatner, Candice Bergan, Heather Locklear, Betty White......killer cast and great writing. Not for everybody, but I get a kick out of Shatner and Spader--they make a good screen duo.

Well....gotta run. Got some cranks, chainrings and bashguard coming in today and a BB and front derailleur coming in tomorrow on big brown. I love coming home to packages on the back porch.... :cool:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Had a fun ride yesterday and saw about 11 other people out on the trails. I stopped to shoot the **** with a couple of them and overall it was perfect weather for a ride and a good time. Today I hope to do it all over again.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GumbaFish said:
Had a fun ride yesterday and saw about 11 other people out on the trails. I stopped to shoot the **** with a couple of them and overall it was perfect weather for a ride and a good time. Today I hope to do it all over again.
I love talking to people I bump into on the trails.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got home from work too late to get a ride in. Went for a nice night run. It was a beautiful night, a little bit cool, clear skies and the crickets were deafening.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Yo. I got a ride in last night. It kinda sucked. A stick took out der and hanger. Also a tree branch caught and ripped my shorts. Straight up bad luck.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Good morning. Another boring day in workland. I wish I could ride tonight but I've got stuff going on.
You gonna be around this weekend?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Actually, I'll be up in Seneca Falls with Rob

You wanna do dinner one night next week, unless we can sneak out early for a ride first :think:?
Ok sounds good!
We'll have to keep an eye on the weather.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
I know....I REALLY wanted to, but there wasn't time early on and now I am unable to take that rish :(
Yeah you were the leader of the pack when people came down before. I kind of assumed due to your condition you guys couldn't come down.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Great and even if the weather stinks we'll still have a fun dinner :D
True!

I'm going to try and get some good riding in this weekend.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
bluebug32 said:
Actually, I'll be up in Seneca Falls with Rob

You wanna do dinner one night next week, unless we can sneak out early for a ride first :think:?
And your not going to go riding with us?? WTF mate..... :)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Morning all, riding tonight for a while with my HID :love:, then going out for quesladila s with my buds...:thumb:

now if i could do something about this "work" thing, owell...i have 2 more days left at the company.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. I did a club group ride last night. I was hurting though as it was the first non-lift assisted riding I've done on over 2 weeks. Had a good time though and by the end of the ride I wasn't completely at the ass-end of the pack so I was happy. Not much on tap for today. Gotta run some errands, etc. and then back to work tomorrow. Have a good day all!!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
hey.......Not much going on stosh.

Tonight I will be building up my DJ's before I go to work.

I finally got my pressure suit in the mail yesterday, Time to go huck some roofs now

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
chicodude said:
hey.......Not much going on stosh.

Tonight I will be building up my DJ's before I go to work.

I finally got my pressure suit in the mail yesterday, Time to go huck some roofs now
Cool deal man I need to do some tweeking on my bike before I ride again.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
bluebug32 said:
Where do you ride?
This weekend we are going to Ellicotville. But any given weekend we could ride Bristol, Letchworth, HH Spenser, and a half a dozen other places. Always something going on....

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
jdcamb said:
This weekend we are going to Ellicotville. But any given weekend we could ride Bristol, Letchworth, HH Spenser, and a half a dozen other places. Always something going on....
Hmm...I'm not sure where those places are. Rob's in Seneca Falls and we both went to school in Ithaca, so that's about all the central NY I know.