Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Another beautiful evening for a ride. Last night as the sun was setting, it was like there was a spotlight on the Cascade Mountains, so pretty.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
stosh said:
Yeah you were the leader of the pack when people came down before. I kind of assumed due to your condition you guys couldn't come down.
They certainly could have, but someone needed to kick them into doing it. Next summer I will be rockin' Diablo again though :dancing:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning people.

Another day in classland. Got a clinician appointment at 12:15 to ensure I'm able to be adjusted and all that fun stuff and for medical clearance.

Overall, just awaiting the arrival of my roadie and doing a lot of reading/studying. Fun fun.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
hey, Stosh, I was just reading that the state police just found 10 pounds of pot growing on the size of I-84 near Montgomery. I wonder if this is near our riding spot? Have you been a gardener all along and just failed to tell me??

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning all ... I was so bored last night that I went home and grabbed my stand and tools and brought them into work with me. i wound up breaking down my hardtail and cleaning everything. I even took apart the fork and cleaned/lubed it up . god, i love my job, especially at night !!!
Other than that trying to get all my stuff together for the weekend.... Thursday nigt i am leaving for Maryland.. should be a good time

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
hooples3 said:
Morning all ... I was so bored last night that I went home and grabbed my stand and tools and brought them into work with me. i wound up breaking down my hardtail and cleaning everything. I even took apart the fork and cleaned/lubed it up . god, i love my job, especially at night !!!
Other than that trying to get all my stuff together for the weekend.... Thursday nigt i am leaving for Maryland.. should be a good time
Sounds good. Where do you work again?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
hey, Stosh, I was just reading that the state police just found 10 pounds of pot growing on the size of I-84 near Montgomery. I wonder if this is near our riding spot? Have you been a gardener all along and just failed to tell me??
Why do you think I know the place so well. I get all hopped up on peyote' and weed and wonder around there looking for butterflies.

They find weed in the bufferzone about once a year. They always end up burning it all on site. Unfortunate for some they tend to throw tires in the burning pile.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Why do you think I know the place so well. I get all hopped up on peyote' and weed and wonder around there looking for butterflies.

They find weed in the bufferzone about once a year. They always end up burning it all on site. Unfortunate for some they tend to throw tires in the burning pile.
Rubber's definitely a buzz kill

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
[deep voice] TROJAN MAN!

Now I'm picturing one of those commercials where the trojan man jumps out of the woods just as things start heating up on the trail.
You mean like when I almost ran into that horses a$$.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I get it, you like rubber and your boyfriend likes metal.. like fire and ice.... ying and yang. Now I see why you two get a long.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
stosh said:
I get it, you like rubber and your boyfriend likes metal.. like fire and ice.... ying and yang. Now I see why you two get a long.
You'd be surprised what a spoon can do with some practice.

And my FVCKING ROAD BIKE IS NOT HERE YET! WHAT ASS DO I HAVE TO WHIP TO GET SOME FVCKING SERVICE AROUND HERE!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Polandspring88 said:
Good thing it is not a grammar class. If I was the teacher you would get an F.
Even a pack of retards laugh at this asshat's language skills.

STINKYLUKE said:
i bet your so proud of your spelling because your riding sux
How original. :rolleyes:

You know none of us, yet you are able to critique style? At least the majority of the people on this site come off as intelligent. You sir, sound like an idiot with your sub second grade language skills.

Moron.

And upon reviewing your post history, you've got some gems like "beer and food is good" and "you guys are all nerds". Retard troll.

Ban him.

STINKYLUKE

Chimp
Sep 22, 2005
san juan capistrano
you east coast guys are nerds you sit around talking aboust speed holes and gay sh&* like road bikes. oh and those hard tails with the dual crowns are the dumbest thing i have ever seen.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
STINKYLUKE said:
you east coast guys are nerds you sit around talking aboust speed holes and gay sh&* like road bikes. oh and those hard tails with the dual crowns are the dumbest thing i have ever seen.
What's this? We have a noob stinkin up the place?
:nope:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
STINKYLUKE said:
you are a f*& ..........all i asked was how is the dirt over on the east coast because iv never been. your pumpkin hair cuted ass started is with the spelling B.
Stop pretending your cool with your "you guys are nerds" and your trash language.

Jesus, how do stupid people like you even manage to operate a computer, let alone find the post button? :think:

And if you wanted to know, ask like an EDUCATED person, not a jerkoff.