Quantcast

~~ Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Well the cable company should be dropping off my cable modem as we speak! I can't wait to see how my post count blossoms now that I have internet access at my apt. :)

I love packing lunch the day after a big food shopping trip.

Have a great day!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yo! 'Bout time someone started a GMT today. :p

Had a hockey game last night. We won 5-2. I had two goals. I had no gas in my tank though. I was friggin dragging all game.

Last night while I was doing a load of laundry (hot water load), our oil burner started to smoke. It looked like the smoke was coming from the motor. Now we have to pay to have it looked at. Dammit.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Did a sweet ride that started in daylight and ended after dark. My night riding skills have really suffered! I gotta get back on the night ride thing if I wanna represent the east coast properly in Old Pueblo this year.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin stosh.

First day on the bike in a long time... rode to work, so I get 2 rides in one day - woohoo!

Man, does it feel good to be back on a bike.

13 miles
43 minutes
average speed 15.1
max speed 50.8.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Went to the gym again last night. My left side is really pissing me off, it is far weaker than my right and really holding me back. Oh well, guess I just gotta get that guy caught up. Scrimmed a few times, did fairly well I guess, we are going back to 1.6 as Source had too many bugs to make it worth it.

Not much for today, one class, work, reading, and starting my book report, because I have a lot of essays due next week.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The trails I ride after work are on winter hours now which means they are closed half the time for hunting. I have been trying to start running, my dog is getting fat and he needs the exercise as much as I do. Trying to build the miles up slowly, did 1.5 miles last night and felt really good. Have a crit tonight followed by a night ride.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
The weather was awesome yesterday!

I pulled into the start location of tuesdays club group road ride, as everyone else started riding, signed in/grabbed a map and was off. Hung w/the fast dudes for 15 or so miles....then said F it and slowed down. After a few solo miles a group of older guys caught up, somehow we got off course and just made up our own course, with extra hills......38 or so miles for the day.

sloppy joes for supper :drool:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
Yo! 'Bout time someone started a GMT today. :p

Had a hockey game last night. We won 5-2. I had two goals. I had no gas in my tank though. I was friggin dragging all game.

Last night while I was doing a load of laundry (hot water load), our oil burner started to smoke. It looked like the smoke was coming from the motor. Now we have to pay to have it looked at. Dammit.

When you going pro?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
The weather was awesome yesterday!

I pulled into the start location of tuesdays club group road ride, as everyone else started riding, signed in/grabbed a map and was off. Hung w/the fast dudes for 15 or so miles....then said F it and slowed down. After a few solo miles a group of older guys caught up, somehow we got off course and just made up our own course, with extra hills......38 or so miles for the day.

sloppy joes for supper :drool:
I could go for a sloppy joe....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Mornin'

Justine had to cover a late shift last night, so it was just the dog and me hanging out for the evening. Played Dead or Alive 3 on the X-Box for a few hours, grilled steak and drank beer in my underwear----"I'm the man of the house when you're not home, honey" :D

Whoopee....it finally rained around here. A mere smattering of it, but nevertheless it was rain and we need it bad. Trail building up until now had been a joke all summer, so I hope to get out there today and work a little dirt. Justine's birthday is Saturday, so I'm working on getting a party together at the local winery and then dinner at the Cajun joint over in the next town. Should be fun---I'm looking forward to sampling the new reds the winery put out this season. I hear they're better than last year...yummy.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I have a football game today against Worcester Academy at 3:30, and not very excited. Football has been aweful. Since I broke my wrist, I have been practicing the JV and Varisty, and now I have twice the amount of games and I'm worn out! I was going to go race this weekend with Mack, but my mom is being a douche, so I'm stuck on campus all weekend again! Man I want to be home!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ThePriceSeliger said:
was going to go race this weekend with Mack, but I have been a douche, so my mom won't let me go and I'm stuck on campus all weekend again! Man I want to be home!
fixed.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ThePriceSeliger said:
I have a football game today against Worcester Academy at 3:30, and not very excited. Football has been aweful. Since I broke my wrist, I have been practicing the JV and Varisty, and now I have twice the amount of games and I'm worn out! I was going to go race this weekend with Mack, but my mom is being a douche, so I'm stuck on campus all weekend again! Man I want to be home!
dont call you mom names, you little prick..........and why is it your moms fault anyway?

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Mornin' y'all. I had trip to the dentist yesterday to get fitted for a crown. It is a molar way in the back, so I am not going to get the porcelain "real tooth" lookalike but a genuine gold toof! Bling-bling.

Yo Westy, it seems like I end up running a lot in the winter too. I have trouble getting motivated to night ride and, most importanlty, it does de-spaz the dogs with some exercise.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - spent time with the boys last night. Liam has hockey practice so while he practiced I chilled with Connor and helped him with his homework.

Came home - through some flat pedals on Liam's Kona, and also some SRAM 9.0 twisters, and some avid ultimate brake levers. Bike still needs a nicer 80mm air fork though, and a front derailleur that fits older steel kona hardtails. It is going to be a pretty sick bike when finished!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DNA said:
Mornin' y'all. I had trip to the dentist yesterday to get fitted for a crown. It is a molar way in the back, so I am not going to get the porcelain "real tooth" lookalike but a genuine gold toof! Bling-bling.

Yo Westy, it seems like I end up running a lot in the winter too. I have trouble getting motivated to night ride and, most importanlty, it does de-spaz the dogs with some exercise.
I like night riding but local trails only allow it Wednesday and Thursday nights and requires 3 riders. It is hard to motivate and organize 2 other friends to night ride.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
splat said:
Obviouly he also went to the Mack school of respecting one's Parents.
I'd have to say I'd be a little bitter if I got shipped off to some school and my parents wouldn't let me come home. But I wouldn't be a miserable little cuss that my parents wouldn't want around.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Polandspring88 said:
Went to the gym again last night. My left side is really pissing me off, it is far weaker than my right and really holding me back. Oh well, guess I just gotta get that guy caught up. .

is this you ?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Morning. I just found out that everyone in editorial is taking Monday off as a floating holiday. Being that it's my first year here, I didn't realize it and used them up first before my vacation days. Grr...looks like I'll be here on Monday.

J

JRB

Good morning. Did a fast road ride in the wind. Flew coming home.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Did a 3 hour ride last night and attempted to hit some dirt jumps I hadn't hit yet. I probably need another couple of inches before I am happy, I wasnt landing quite in the transition. Westy you are doing a crit then a night right??? thats intense

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Night ride yesterday. It ruled. My bike is falling apart underneath me, but I can not be stopped. :angry: Gonna ride that piece of turd into the ground as fast as I can. Start building up a new ride over the winter.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
Night ride yesterday. It ruled. My bike is falling apart underneath me, but I can not be stopped. :angry: Gonna ride that piece of turd into the ground as fast as I can. Start building up a new ride over the winter.
what bike were you riding last night?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
hey stosh, have you ever ridden in Peekskill? There's supposed to be a nice park to ride in down there. I was thinking of checking it out but don't know much about it.
Never ridden there, I think Tom Church rides there.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Got to ride my bike for the first time in 3 weeks yesterday. Finally got new rims to replace the old and busted ones. Rhyno Lites are goooooood. Have a great day everyone!

and remember....
Time Flies like lightning
Fruit Flies like oranges

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Is he on the monkey?
from time to time
he's got his own website but I don't have the address for it.
Do a seach thru the members for Tom Church and he's probably got a link to it in his sig.