Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
Have you played before? It's SO much fun! We were so into it that we bought our own racquets and balls and would smack talk each other daily. It was AWESOME...I miss those days. Maybe I should join the local Y and get back in the game.
You should wait and see the reality of how much time a newborn takes up before you get a membership at the Y. :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Have you played before? It's SO much fun! We were so into it that we bought our own racquets and balls and would smack talk each other daily. It was AWESOME...I miss those days. Maybe I should join the local Y and get back in the game.
nope, I've never played before.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
He already has problems with alegies. I'm not saying you can't... I'm just saying unless you are going to fully finish it why bother.
right

well, I bought my house that way...sorta, basement flooded once and insurance paid for new carpet

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah, major bummer about that show. My ticket was part of the conference fee, so I am just getting a credit towards next year's conference (it's at Disney World). We bought MBC a guest ticket and we're getting a full refund on that.

We're going to head to the Bellagio today and try to get tickets to the Cirque's O show tomorrow night.
Good luck! They have the Cirque shows in Orlando as well (or atleast they used to). Atleast you're getting a credit toward next year.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
You should wait and see the reality of how much time a newborn takes up before you get a membership at the Y. :p
I am aware of the reality...I have several younger brothers and sisters and am the "go to" babysitter for far too many people. Just because I'm having a kid doesn't mean I will be leading a sheltered life. ;)