Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
HOw is everybody today?

Man the price of gas has gone down so much even here in NY.
I was so happy to be paying $2.50 again.
I guess I'll have to start commuting in my xterra again. :)
Just kidding!!!

So I have my fiancee's niece's first birthday tonight, that should be fun. Other than that not much else on tap.

Hope ya all have a great day!

J

JRB

Screw you - we are posting in Rip's thread.

IAB - shut this fool down. :D

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Have my only class today from 9-10. After that a friend and I are going to Lynn woods. Gonna be a painful ride on the hardtail after a year and a half of riding that place on a dual suspension bike, but it will be fun none the less.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Have my only class today from 9-10. After that a friend and I are going to Lynn woods. Gonna be a painful ride on the hardtail after a year and a half of riding that place on a dual suspension bike, but it will be fun none the less.
you have a lot of classes and homework.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
stosh said:
I guess I'll have to start commuting in my xterra again. :)
I'm going to pay a visit to the Unimog dealership today.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
stosh said:
you have a lot of classes and homework.
You are telling me. Actually I am sort of lucky this term, the teachers I have are very organized and give us the homework a week early, allowing me to do it ahead of time leaving me free for the most part throughout the rest of the week. I was also fortunate to get very good teachers this term, as I learned that last term your grade depends more on who you get for a teacher than your understanding of the material.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
If gas prices are low, Unimogs are the cars to have :rolleyes:!! I guess I can't ride my bike for a few weeks, so I'm going to try to ship them home. I had a football game today, but now I just get to sit on the sidelines. I have ride pics from my ride with Mack, but I'm very lazy now.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hey!

Just got out of a meeting with one of the company owners......Those are never really very pleasant. Usually means there are some issues with an employee that need attention and this case was no exception. I hate having to deal with this kind of stuff. I'm not the most confrontational guy in the world, but will be when I have to and it looks like I have to have "the talk" with one of our guys that seems to be back into some "old habits" as of late. Bummer, but that's management for ya.

Anyways....did some dirt moving yesterday on the trail with one of my riding buddies for about an hour before it got dark. Came out to the trailhead and one of my other friends was there waiting for us with a six pack. Nice. So we hung out till way after dark shooting the bull and sipping a few cold ones. Ended up going to a local watering hole after that and now today I have a headache and a little heartburn. So, just going to suffer through that until lunchtime when I can grab some tums or something to kill it out.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
loco said:
IAB - shut this fool down. :D
That's Echo's job. :blah:

'Morning monkeys. Not much going on around here. Went to the gym last night, have a hockey game tonight. Speaking of cars, I think MBC and I are going to start looking for a new vehicle for her. Her Explorer is pissing us off.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
That's Echo's job. :blah:

'Morning monkeys. Not much going on around here. Went to the gym last night, have a hockey game tonight. Speaking of cars, I think MBC and I are going to start looking for a new vehicle for her. Her Explorer is pissing us off.
I thought it was your car that was pissing you off?

What are you thinking about looking at?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Hey!

Just got out of a meeting with one of the company owners......Those are never really very pleasant. Usually means there are some issues with an employee that need attention and this case was no exception. I hate having to deal with this kind of stuff. I'm not the most confrontational guy in the world, but will be when I have to and it looks like I have to have "the talk" with one of our guys that seems to be back into some "old habits" as of late. Bummer, but that's management for ya.

Anyways....did some dirt moving yesterday on the trail with one of my riding buddies for about an hour before it got dark. Came out to the trailhead and one of my other friends was there waiting for us with a six pack. Nice. So we hung out till way after dark shooting the bull and sipping a few cold ones. Ended up going to a local watering hole after that and now today I have a headache and a little heartburn. So, just going to suffer through that until lunchtime when I can grab some tums or something to kill it out.
Ha, you're a manager!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
F'ing... crap... I have to go "pick up" one of my bosses from the autobody place 30min away... f'ing ... f'ing ... I made a good f'ing pot of coffee too and it's going to be all GONE till I get back!!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Westy said:
I thought it was your car that was pissing you off?

What are you thinking about looking at?
My car is pissing me off much less than MBC's car is pissing me off (granted her car has crapload of miles on it). So we replace the vechicle that does more pissing off for now and worry about Car B later. We'll probably look at another Explorer. Not my first choice, but we'd have a hard time getting a better deal elsewhere thanks to connections at that dealer.

J

JRB

stosh said:
F'ing... crap... I have to go "pick up" one of my bosses from the autobody place 30min away... f'ing ... f'ing ... I made a good f'ing pot of coffee too and it's going to be all GONE till I get back!!!!
I knew we should have used Rip's thread.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
Ha! ...You're an errand boy. :D

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Hola Monkeys

Another nice day out, another day stuck in the office.

I'll be hitting the ice tonight with Liam's team. Sure hope the friggin goalie shows up - I'm supposed to be helping him - but he misses a lot of practices. :mumble:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
I made a good f'ing pot of coffee too and it's going to be all GONE till I get back!!!!
We need you here, Stosh because most of the men in my office don't know how to brew a pot of coffee to save their life. You could lead a training session.

Anyway, happy humpday :monkey: We finished our issue yesterday, so it's finally a slow day around here. Last night it was beautiful outside, but I don't have a light for my bike so I did around 10 miles on the trainer.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
G'morning, hello and howdy kids! Today should be good for me, I am starting my first project as a full-time freelance graphic designer today - I'm very excited about a whole new sort of adventure. Hopefully, the plan is to have a lot more time to ride and travel, being that laptops are made for bein' portable and such.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning.

I'm jazzed- just received a new Lume Strada wide beam HID yesterday in time for the Wednesday night ride tonight. The initial spin around the neighborhood last night looked promising as blinded squirrels were falling from the trees. :thumb:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
It rained, snowed, rained some more then froze hard last night. I took the bus today. :(

Asked for a ~20K a year raise on Monday. :thumb: It appears that they're strongly considering it. Sweet.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SilentJ said:
It rained, snowed, rained some more then froze hard last night. I took the bus today. :(

Asked for a ~20K a year raise on Monday. :thumb: It appears that they're strongly considering it. Sweet.
I haven't seen you around in a while....

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
stosh said:
Travel mug. Haven't you heard of a travel mug? Oh yeah, happy humpday 2U2

The Cheese

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Full Trucker said:
I am starting my first project as a full-time freelance graphic designer today - I'm very excited about a whole new sort of adventure.
That's great. Good luck to you! It's nice being in a field where freelance is possible. I'm a writer and I've recently picked up some magazine freelancing for some extra cash. I'm of two minds about doing it fulltime however. It would be very nice to make my own schedule and have time to ride (not just when it's dark after work). But I also like having to be somewhere that gets me out of the house and the social interractions.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Travel mug. Haven't you heard of a travel mug? Oh yeah, happy humpday 2U2

The Cheese
Yeah I have a travel mug here at work but I don't have a lid for it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
Yeah I have a travel mug here at work but I don't have a lid for it.
Geez, I have about 20 travel mugs I got for free at various seminars, conferences, and trade shows I've been to. Want one? :) They all have geek logos though from various I.T. companies.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Geez, I have about 20 travel mugs I got for free at various seminars, conferences, and trade shows I've been to. Want one? :) They all have geek logos though from various I.T. companies.
are you hitting on me?