Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

*squish* I walked into a flooded office this morning so thats why I'm late. *squish*

*squish* We have an OLD OLD boiler here that needs constant attention. It was actually converted from a coal boiler. :) *squish*

*squish* Somebody over filled it this AM. *squish*

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Stosh - another cold one here this a.m. but no wind so that was one positive. IT was -4 on my van's thermometer this morning on the way in......booger freezing cold!

Had a fun night at hockey practice with Liam and then a good dinner with Liam and Connor last night. My kids rock! :cool:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning stosh. Hope your shoes dry out.

Headed out after work to pick up some new pants & shirt for Jenn's office's holiday party this friday.

I feel so damn dehydrated this morning... ugh. On the plus side, while you northerners are in the single digits, there wasn't even a frost on the cars this morning ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
LOL! Nice. It was a balmly -9 when I left for work this AM and I am not sure that it's above 0 yet!!! Last night I got home REALLY late (after 10pm) from my Middle School concert. The concert went well and I was pleased with my kids performance, but as a whole yesterday sucked.
[rant on] I found out I have a student who's a thief. She wanted to play clarinet and her mother didn't bother to pay the rental fee (from the music store) for hers so it got re-possessed. Long story short, she snuck into my room (on a day when I am not there and the looney orchestra teacher tends to leave the door unlocked :mumble: ) and stole another student's clarinet. She came in last week claiming that her mother had bought it for her, which I'll admit sounded a little fishy, I checked it out, tracked the serial numbers on the instruments and found out she had stolen it. I was SO upset/hurt/disappointed. This girl lied to my face twice!!! I was angry because every other teacher had told me not to bother...I would be wasting my time as she's such a bad kid. I have always made it my policy to give every student a clean slate and a chance, which I did for her, and I finally got slapped in the face. The killer is that she was doing well in school, coming everyday and not getting into trouble while she was a part of band! AAAHHHH....damn parents need to teach their kids that stealing is BAD!!! Oh yeah, and the mother knew she had a clarinet and didn't bother checking out where she had gotten it...come to find out the mother has an arrest record for (you guessed it) theft!!!!
[rant over]

Today I have a performance for the school in about a half hour and then another concert at 1pm so I'll be on and off the :monkey: trying to preserve my sanity :D

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Happy Humpday, Stoshy. Sorry to hear about your squishiness. It's cold in my office, once again. If we combined, we could have a skating rink.

Anyway, I finally got my frame last night. It was delivered to the wrong door, so I had to sneak around and find it. It's so light and the colors are perfect. There should be some great Stewart Rides ahead!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
'morning stosh. Hope your shoes dry out.

Headed out after work to pick up some new pants & shirt for Jenn's office's holiday party this friday.

I feel so damn dehydrated this morning... ugh. On the plus side, while you northerners are in the single digits, there wasn't even a frost on the cars this morning ;)
Your pretty cocky for a carpetbagger.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Damn I thought it was cold here this morning, 5 degrees. Sounds like it's downright balmy here compared to some of you monkeys!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Good morning.

Another exam out of the way. 8 down, 2 to go. I feel pretty good about it, so it's nothing but a day of studying and hanging out in my pjs. Went to the gym last night, so I'm a bit sore today, but feeling good.

It was a nice frosty 2 this morning, and I had to scrape the ice off the windshield of the damn car. Thrilling. I want it to get back to 30 so I can ride outside.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Westy said:
Your pretty cocky for a carpetbagger.
Ha! Good one. :p

But to his defense.......I haven't heard one redneck/trailer livin'/backwards-assed/country hick comment from him yet. And he's been carpet-bagging for a few months now. :p

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Yo. Went to the gym last night and did some arms, shoulders, abs and cardio in about 1:15. I'm trying to limit rest times to 20 seconds and it's ridiculously hard. :) My knee is toast, though...I need a warranty replacement.

Put the WB (DH2) fork on the F1 the other day. Damn it's pimp.
I also threw some lighter tires on so it should speed things up a little. Pics will come eventually...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Morning everyone, I am basically vibrating right now because i am on my second of 2 energy drinks (redbull and a monster)...sitting in training for a new software diagnostics tool we are getting...:dead:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

It was a chilly 45 degrees here this morning ;)

Work has been really busy. I finally managed to get all of my Christmas shopping done, now I just need to wrap all of the gifts. Other than that not much going on.

Have a good day everyone! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Morning Stosh! :D

It was a chilly 45 degrees here this morning ;)

Work has been really busy. I finally managed to get all of my Christmas shopping done, now I just need to wrap all of the gifts. Other than that not much going on.

Have a good day everyone! :)
Yeah I have a few small things I still need to get. I'll probably pick them up tomorrow after work.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Brrrrrrrr! Minus 14 when I got up!!! Yikes!! :eek:

Today has been interesting. I've had 2 of the software developers from my company here all morning meeting with different end-users of our product gathering information from the next version that is coming out. Kinda intersting for a change since it's a side of my company I rarely get to see. They're gone now though, so it's back to reading my book and eating cheezy-poofs! :drool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
So my boss just gave me schit for requesting Tuesday Dec 27th off. WHat a freaking jacka$$. First he goes "you only gave me 2 weeks notice" funny thing is thats all we have to give. Second thing is we usually have NOTHING to do here the week between xmas and new years.

fawking jerk!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rockland said:
Afternoon! I'm finally thawing out. I rode in to work and forgot my clothes @ home. :mumble:
Wait, you rode your bike to work?
How f'ing cold was it in Maine today?

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
:blah: Dude it's friggin cold. I did have pants on! My routine got thrown for a loop today and I forgot my work clothes. I was properly dressed for the ride, but had to sit a work damp w/ snow/sweat. I eventualy had to call home and ask to have my stuff brought in. Doh!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rockland said:
:blah: Dude it's friggin cold. I did have pants on! My routine got thrown for a loop today and I forgot my work clothes. I was properly dressed for the ride, but had to sit a work damp w/ snow/sweat. I eventualy had to call home and ask to have my stuff brought in. Doh!
Yeah if I called home to have someone bring in my clothes I wouldn't get an answer.
Your wife doesn't work?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rockland said:
No, it was the 2 of us together. :thumb:
You gonna get engaged?

Looking back I'm kind of bumbed we didn't get to ride together this summer.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
stosh said:
You gonna get engaged?

Looking back I'm kind of bumbed we didn't get to ride together this summer.
Marriage eventually. Im waiting for several of my family members to die off. No Invites! JK. :devil: I am getting plenty of hints (she is the oldest of 3 sisters, and soon to be the only non married.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rockland said:
Marriage eventually. Im waiting for several of my family members to die off. No Invites! JK. :devil: I am getting plenty of hints (she is the oldest of 3 sisters, and soon to be the only non married.
Ha woman are good at adding the pressure of marriage subtlly then before you know it you're swimming in wedding planning magazines.

Yeah we have a large family that in the end will be costly.