Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

What a nice and easy commute in this morning.
Not to mention my bonus was sitting waiting for me on my desk when I got it. It's $400 more than last year too!!! Wahooo!!!

Oh well it's already spent as it's going towards this wedding this summer.

So how was everybody's Christmas?
I got a sweet new Ultimate Bike Repair Stand and a SWEET new pair of Sidi shoes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm moving into my new office today. I have to share it with someone but it is a big ****er but I have a nice big window with a nice view.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Westy said:
I'm moving into my new office today. I have to share it with someone but it is a big ****er but I have a nice big window with a nice view.
A nice view is always sweet. I traded a great office for a smaller one with no windows. But I'm getting alot more money so I guess it all evens out.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ugh, I swear 1/2 of my office is constantly sick.. I dont get why people dont realize there lifestyle of being fat, being lazy, smoking and always eating crappy food may not be the best choice

it wouldnt be bad if I could lock myself in my office but I have to occasionaly go touch their nasty diseased keyboards...thank god for instant hand sanitizer!

:mumble:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
morning monkeys...
hows the wedding plans coming stosh???

woke up a little earlier today to get a decent ride in this morning. It was nice and crisp this morning to ride, not so cold out so it was worth the early efforts.
it looks like it is going to be a nice weekend. I just picked up my bottle of chivas regal for New years day.
as usual I am planning on jumping in the frigid waters of Coney Island on New years day , with the Polar bear club... we call oursleves the polar beers instead though.
anyone who is interested in swimming Jan 1st can meet up with me on the boardwalk of coney island near the batting cages. it really isnt so bad

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
morning monkeys...
hows the wedding plans coming stosh???

woke up a little earlier today to get a decent ride in this morning. It was nice and crisp this morning to ride, not so cold out so it was worth the early efforts.
it looks like it is going to be a nice weekend. I just picked up my bottle of chivas regal for New years day.
as usual I am planning on jumping in the frigid waters of Coney Island on New years day , with the Polar bear club... we call oursleves the polar beers instead though.
anyone who is interested in swimming Jan 1st can meet up with me on the boardwalk of coney island near the batting cages. it really isnt so bad
For now the wedding planning is done. We're not sure what to do about a honeymoon though. There again we have to pay for that too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
ugh, I swear 1/2 of my office is constantly sick.. I dont get why people dont realize there lifestyle of being fat, being lazy, smoking and always eating crappy food may not be the best choice

it wouldnt be bad if I could lock myself in my office but I have to occasionaly go touch their nasty diseased keyboards...thank god for instant hand sanitizer!

Speaking of being unhealthy, while at my Monday Spin class I got the worst F'ING leg crap. It was so bad my muscle bound up and bulged out of the side of my calf. I thought my leg was going to fall off.

I hadn't drank much water that day and the teacher asked me if I had any beer the night before. I reluctantly said YES... she said I was dehydrated.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Speaking of being unhealthy, while at my Monday Spin class I got the worst F'ING leg crap. It was so bad my muscle bound up and bulged out of the side of my calf. I thought my leg was going to fall off.

I hadn't drank much water that day and the teacher asked me if I had any beer the night before. I reluctantly said YES... she said I was dehydrated.
it could be from having to much sex standing up!!! I hate when that happens <no not really?:rolleyes:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning monkeys!!! Good deck hockey game last night. We won 4-2 against the only other undefeated team. We're off to a 5-0 start. My scoring is way down this season, but with the addition of a couple of good offensive players, I don't have to carry as much of a load, not to mention my playing time is down about 50% on account of a full bench.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
it could be from having to much sex standing up!!! I hate when that happens <no not really?:rolleyes:
Wow... actually now that you mention it... that could have been the cause as well.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
stosh said:

When I was young I rode my bike from my parents home to the New Hampshire line and back. Before the day was over I curled up in the ditch with horrible leg cramps. They hurt. Ouch!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rockland said:
When I was young I rode my bike from my parents home to the New Hampshire line and back. Before the day was over I curled up in the ditch with horrible leg cramps. They hurt. Ouch!
Yeah and then it still hurt the next day. Man that was serious f'ing pain.

PS. on a side note I am now totally addicted to bike socks. I'm currently wearing a pair of SEVEN CYCLES socks at work.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Well thats what all thoes bars in the shower are for right?
:think: ummm bars in showers??? if you say so...

anyways.. Friday night I am probably going to the bronx zoo for the holiday lights there.. Holiday Lights

its from 5pm- 9pm... i know its a bit of a trip for you but maybe you want to meet up??? well not just you aubrey too :cool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
:think: ummm bars in showers??? if you say so...

anyways.. Friday night I am probably going to the bronx zoo for the holiday lights there.. Holiday Lights

its from 5pm- 9pm... i know its a bit of a trip for you but maybe you want to meet up??? well not just you aubrey too :cool:
Dude, Aubrey and I have been saying how much we want to meet up with you and your wife. Problem is Friday night from 6pm till probably 10pm we will be at my company "End of year non-denominational Party".
I was actually wondering what you thought about meeting for a broadway show with your wife either around Valentines day or maybe earlier.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Dude, Aubrey and I have been saying how much we want to meet up with you and your wife. Problem is Friday night from 6pm till probably 10pm we will be at my company "End of year non-denominational Party".
I was actually wondering what you thought about meeting for a broadway show with your wife either around Valentines day or maybe earlier.
thats a possibility, but... if your gonna come that far mind as well come to our new house, and #2 if we go to a show there doesnt leave too much to=ime to catch up on stuff.. once we get more furniture you guys can sleep over if you like too

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
thats a possibility, but... if your gonna come that far mind as well come to our new house, and #2 if we go to a show there doesnt leave too much to=ime to catch up on stuff.. once we get more furniture you guys can sleep over if you like too
Ok cool!
Of course I can't invite myself to come to your house so you will have to do that when the time comes!

So are you living there now?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
douglas said:

Some sick dude just came into my office and I had to tell him to GTFO.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Hey Stosh, welcome back! I'm glad santa hooked you up this year. And now it's back to work. It's been hard to get back into the swing of things. I'm taking the rest of the week off and Rob's coming down till Monday night. In the meantime, I'm trying to get all my work done so we can close the Feb. issue.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Ok cool!
Of course I can't invite myself to come to your house so you will have to do that when the time comes!

So are you living there now?
yeppers..... been in there since dec 18th, still some little things to do , but most of it is finished. waiting for new furniture to come. i need to find a desk and a tv stand.

its still wierd having a house, I still cant believe its mine

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Hey Stosh, welcome back! I'm glad santa hooked you up this year. And now it's back to work. It's been hard to get back into the swing of things. I'm taking the rest of the week off and Rob's coming down till Monday night. In the meantime, I'm trying to get all my work done so we can close the Feb. issue.
What are you guys doing for NYE?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
hooples3 said:
I just picked up my bottle of chivas regal for New years day.
Hahahahah - Polar beers! Damn, if I lived out there I would.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
yeppers..... been in there since dec 18th, still some little things to do , but most of it is finished. waiting for new furniture to come. i need to find a desk and a tv stand.

its still wierd having a house, I still cant believe its mine
I just got info on a house down the road from my office, 290k for 1200sq ft.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Heidi said:
Hahahahah - Polar beers! Damn, if I lived out there I would.
cant make the trip out ???

its a good time had by all. a lot of fun.. we all sign the bottle after we finish it... i look forward to it every year, besides it wakes me up from my hangover !!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
hooples3 said:
cant make the trip out ???

its a good time had by all. a lot of fun.. we all sign the bottle after we finish it... i look forward to it every year, besides it wakes me up from my hangover !!
Nope, I'll be snowboarding or skate skiing - haven't decided which.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I just submitted my paperwork to have 6 days of vacation time paid out next week. It'll be a nice little "bonus" to help pay off those Christmas bills.

(our company allows you to cash in up to two weeks of unused vacation time per year, payable whenever you want)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
I just submitted my paperwork to have 6 days of vacation time paid out next week. It'll be a nice little "bonus" to help pay off those Christmas bills.

(our company allows you to cash in up to two weeks of unused vacation time per year, payable whenever you want)
Why aren't you taking the vacation? If nothing else you stay at home and cook and clean for MBC a few extra weeks of the year.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Westy said:
Why aren't you taking the vacation? If nothing else you stay at home and cook and clean for MBC a few extra weeks of the year.
I get 26 vacation days every year plus whatever I carried over from the year before. I get plenty of time off. Even with this cash in, I'll have something like 31 days coming to me in 2006 (plus nine company holidays).

J

JRB

Good morning. I am sick, but we are off. Plan to ride this afternoon in Austin.

*Doug - I hate people going to work sick, but I had to last week. Sometimes that happens.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
No it's expensive!

If it was $250k I'd think about it.
if your serious make an offer.... some people just want to sell. esp if its on the market for a while... we offered $25,000 less for ours.. and the accepted it on the first offer, makes me wonder if it could be lower.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Good morning. I woke up to find out my camera bag (burton zoom) shipped yesterday so i'll be getting all of my camera gear tomorrow which will be great. Otherwise its another lazy day in my month long xmas break.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
if your serious make an offer.... some people just want to sell. esp if its on the market for a while... we offered $25,000 less for ours.. and the accepted it on the first offer, makes me wonder if it could be lower.
Ha... this place is one block from my job. The difference in gas $ alone would help pay for the place.

The house has been on the market for a while too.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Good mornin all. I did the TNUA ride here in roch last night and it was my first time on a bike in a month, and I didn't die so that was good. I certainly didn't feel like I put out my best showing, but there is always next time.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh!

Back at work today after a long holiday break. I got a gym membership, money to buy a new digital camera, and some other exciting stuff.

Have a good day monkies! :)