Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I had a pretty mellow day of boarding last night. The conditions were iffy'
The bar was hopping though, Apparently they had some kind of park compitition earlier in the day.
Next weekend is Olympic qualifiers I'm hoping to go watch.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
CO was fun for the last five days. Three year olds talk a lot.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good morning!

Kind of a ho-hum Tuesday evening......Did some grocery shopping and cooked some killer Tostadas for dinner. Nothing grand, like snowboarding or anything(read:jealous), but just a nice relaxing evening with the wife and the dog.

Today I've got a guy coming over to look at why my regulator for my kegerator is leaking C02......I think its got a piece of rubber from a seal or something where it shouldn't be and it's holding the blow-off valve open when it shouldn't be. Anyways....with any luck, I'll have beer flowing again soon. Yeaaaaa!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
johnbryanpeters said:
Spent yesterday web farming, spending today web farming... Should have ridden yesterday, but schedule did not allow.
WTF is Web Farming?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Good morning!

Kind of a ho-hum Tuesday evening......Did some grocery shopping and cooked some killer Tostadas for dinner. Nothing grand, like snowboarding or anything(read:jealous), but just a nice relaxing evening with the wife and the dog.

Today I've got a guy coming over to look at why my regulator for my kegerator is leaking C02......I think its got a piece of rubber from a seal or something where it shouldn't be and it's holding the blow-off valve open when it shouldn't be. Anyways....with any luck, I'll have beer flowing again soon. Yeaaaaa!!!!
I have a friend to sets up soda systems for Pepsi so he is where I get all my regulators and hoses.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning everyone. Not a lot going on, but I found out we have Monday off, so woo hoo!

It's supposed to be getting up in the high 70's next Tuesday :eek: :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
johnbryanpeters said:
Monitoring commercial web sites, measuring their performance, security reviews and applying related patches, predicting capacity for the next peak season, convincing customers to invest in order to keep their cash cows producing...
Interesting... I had no idea anything like this went on.

What type of websites do you monitor?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
GumbaFish said:
Good morning all, lucky me I have a dentist appointment this morning.
I need to get to the dentist ASAP. Not having dental coverage SUCKS!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good morning monkeys...

Yesterday was spent doing small things around the house. Changed some light switches, painted some touch up spots, some decorative corner molding always plenty of stuff to do. It was still nice out so i had to go for a ride through brooklyn...

stosh.. I couldnt imagine having to pay for dental.. I have great coverage and I hardly use it though

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
last 30 mins of my workout yesterday hurt, freakin tired when I got home, woke up feeling like I got hit by a truck..no, not that bad, more like I got hit by a fat chick on a moped....

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
hooples3 said:
Good morning monkeys...

Yesterday was spent doing small things around the house. Changed some light switches, painted some touch up spots, some decorative corner molding always plenty of stuff to do. It was still nice out so i had to go for a ride through brooklyn...

stosh.. I couldnt imagine having to pay for dental.. I have great coverage and I hardly use it though
I bet I spent $5K on dental in '05 :dead:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

I had a pretty mellow day of boarding last night. The conditions were iffy'
The bar was hopping though, Apparently they had some kind of park compitition earlier in the day.
Next weekend is Olympic qualifiers I'm hoping to go watch.
How far away is that from us?

I can't wait till this weekend! Should be lots of fun. And I think we'll do at least Rob's BB before we come over.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Good morning monkeys...

I have great health plan thing is I have NEVER EVER used it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
How far away is that from us?

I can't wait till this weekend! Should be lots of fun. And I think we'll do at least Rob's BB before we come over.
Whatever you guys want to do!! If you're going to the shop pick up some lube. I have some but it would be a good idea for you guys to have some on had at your house as well.

It's at Mtn Creek which is 45min from my apt.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! Nice day here...freaky warm outside (probably almost 40) and supposed to be warm the rest of the week. Got a bunch of cleaning done last night and managed to make good dinner for Sq-Earl...he's so spoiled!!! Tonight I have my 2nd to last class that I teach afterschool (YEAH) and then it's downtime at home.

Baby countdown: 18 days!!!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Morning all.

Not much going on here, my knee is healing up nicely from the digger I took last Saturday. My Switchblade is done, and the last of the upgrade parts for my epic come in today, the only stock parts are the frame, seat and fork. I want to finish the epic up so I can ride it at 24HTOP.

Epic:
2003 epic disk
F80RL
Race face Deus stem, Easton EC 90 bars
Juicy 7's 160mm
Crossmax enduro's
Tubless blue groove and RollX
Thompson seatpost
Raceface Deus cranks
Egg beater twin TI pedals

Titus switch blade:
Chris king hubs laced to XM-819 rims
Tubless nevergal's w/ stan's
Fox Talas XTT fork
Juicy 7's 160mm
Raceface deus stem, next carbon bar
Raceface Atlas cranks
Eggbeaters Stainless pedals

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Reactor said:
Morning all.

Not much going on here, my knee is healing up nicely from the digger I took last Saturday. My Switchblade is done, and the last of the upgrade parts for my epic come in today, the only stock parts are the frame, seat and fork. I want to finish the epic up so I can ride it at 24HTOP.

Epic:
2003 epic disk
F80RL
Race face Deus stem, Easton EC 90 bars
Juicy 7's 160mm
Crossmax enduro's
Tubless blue groove and RollX
Thompson seatpost
Raceface Deus cranks
Egg beater twin TI pedals

Titus switch blade:
Chris king hubs laced to XM-819 rims
Tubless nevergal's w/ stan's
Fox Talas XTT fork
Juicy 7's 160mm
Raceface deus stem, next carbon bar
Raceface Atlas cranks
Eggbeaters Stainless pedals
Nice!!! How much do you expect the epic to weigh?

stosh said:
Interesting... I had no idea anything like this went on.

What type of websites do you monitor?
Some state government ones, a paper manufacturer, a big retail candy outfit, a food and condiments retailer... We design and build the web applications, the networks and systems that provide them, and design, build and integrate the monitoring systems that keep them all healthy.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning all! Nothing new and exciting, but I am going out for lunch with my department in a half hour, so that'll be fun! At least the day is going by quicker than yesterday. :)