Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Nothing much to report today, had a pretty lazy night. It was my mom's b-day so we were at my parent's house for dinnner and cake last night.

I'm hoping to finally get to the Gym tonight.

Hope ya all have a great day!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

Not much to report on today... took the night off from all things exercise related... just didn't have the energy last night.

Fought it out with our building again over a window issue we've been having. We're all on the same page now, and I think I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. Then again, maybe it's just the train...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning kids.

Had a tough hockey game last night. We played an 8-1 team and none of our defenseman showed. I had to play the entire game. :dead: We got smoked 7-1. Meh, it least it was a good workout. I'm frikkin tired this morning though.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I Are Baboon said:
'Morning kids.

Had a tough hockey game last night. We played an 8-1 team and none of our defenseman showed. I had to play the entire game. :dead: We got smoked 7-1. Meh, it least it was a good workout. I'm frikkin tired this morning though.
That's rough man. We've had to tough weeks in darts, hopefully we can redeem ourselves tonight. We've got a pretty good lead on the 2nd place team, but we need to start putting foot to ass again :angry:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
good spin class last night, though i felt i was working harder and couldn't get my heart rate high to where it's been at lately (not sure if that's a good or bad thing).

finally took a shower in our master bath after a 17 week gap. felt good.

more rainy/gloomy crap. oh well, i have to work anyway.

splat

Nam I am
I Are Baboon said:
'Morning kids.

did you have any subs ? or did every one haveto play the whole game ? you really need to lace them up with MMcG

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
splat said:
did you have any subs ? or did every one haveto play the whole game ? you really need to lace them up with MMcG
We had one sub. We had six players (plus the goalie). Two of our players were chicks and one guy was playing with a pulled hamstring. That left us with three healthy men playing a top team. :help:

splat

Nam I am
I Are Baboon said:
We had one sub. We had six players (plus the goalie). Two of our players were chicks and one guy was playing with a pulled hamstring. That left us with three healthy men playing a top team. :help:
So what is the the probelm with have 2 chicks on you team ? In college I dated for a short time , a Chick on the Womens Hockey Team , a Team that Went , and lost , the National Championship game . and she was also the scoring leader for women in the country that year. I take it she's not on your team

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning Monkeys!!!!

I finally set up my home gym and got a good workout last night. It was so nice to be able to just go to the basement and workout instead of getting myself to the gym. even better .. i got a set of nautilus dumbells <adjustable from 5 - 52.5 lbs> and a bowflew bench for free!! all donated from friends and family. I went out bought a mat and a stability balll and now I am all set to go. I m liking this a lot.
I also started to train on the bike and diet better. It is Feb.. time to get ready for spring. Hopefully the weather will stay as mild as it has been and i can get more and more miles in.

Have a great day !!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
splat said:
So what is the the probelm with have 2 chicks on you team ? In college I dated for a short time , a Chick on the Womens Hockey Team , a Team that Went , and lost , the National Championship game . and she was also the scoring leader for women in the country that year. I take it she's not on your team
Nothing wrong with two chicks on the team at all (I wouldn't play on the team if I had a problem with it), they are just not well conditioned, so they took turns sitting while I played the whole game.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all! I'm back at work after 2 weeks off. :dead: I actually got around 5 hours of sleep last night so I'm feeling pretty good today. :) Hopefully mom and the new baby can survive without my assistance. I went snowboarding up at Gore Mtn. on Sunday for the first time since last March. Blew up my front binding on my first run and had to ride a rental the rest of the day. It wasn't that bad though, and gives me an excuse to do a little new board/binding/boot shopping this spring. :sneaky:

Anyone have any word on Treesaw's condition? I haven't been around in a while...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Morning all,

SSDD. Counting the days until I start the new job, seven including today. Getting stuff for the new travel trailer, camping at the 24htop course this weekend, and I got a freaking cold.:dead: I want to ride so bad it's killing me.

Robdamanii, how the DAWG treating you?

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning all! Not much here. Crashed early last night, and plan on doing the same tonight. Today's my mom's birthday! She'll probably think I forgot her though since I didn't send a card or flowers, but I don't believe in those things. Her present will arrive soon, though... a 19-slot knife block. I am all about the practical gifts!

Enjoy your Wednesday! :D

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
morning :stosh:

had a good night last night, I am going to post about my new purchase as a new thread... but to say I am stoked about it is an understatement.

lots of work today... I am going to be inundated with school printing for the next few weeks!!! ARGH!!! it seams like everyone wants something printed NOW!!! the presses have been idle for some time, and now I will be printing the rollers right off of them... and as for T-shirts I have 3 huge orders to print also...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Westy-Doug-BV---You guys crack me up!

Still no baby :( but I have a Dr. apt. this afternoon to talk about what he plans on doing. I didn't sleep for crap last night, but did manage to get up bright and early this am so I am off for a walk or something...gotta see how cold it is outside (maybe I will just ride the bike in the basement instead). I really do have troubles sitting around in one place for too long and I have been home for too long. I just made blueberry muffins, so I will probably enjoy one of those when I get back too. Nothing much else to report (unfortunately).

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Is that an eye-witness account or are you speculating based on hearsay?
Hey, that was enough to enable the US to invade Iraq.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
so i couldnt sleep last night. so i covered my new(ish) frame in moto numberplate backing stickers becasue all it had on it was rattlecan primer. it should work out pretty well. if your looking at it from anywhere other than right next to it it looks like its just a really thick powder coat

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I just made blueberry muffins, so I will probably enjoy one of those when I get back too. Nothing much else to report (unfortunately).
I guess your nesting instinct is in full swing!!! when Bek was Pregnant for the last couple weeks of pregnancy she cooked and baked and cleaned, and painted and all kindsa stuff... I was like WOW!!! then I realized it was the nesting instinct! and would probably only come back when she was knocked up again... LOL:)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
brungeman said:
I guess your nesting instinct is in full swing!!! when Bek was Pregnant for the last couple weeks of pregnancy she cooked and baked and cleaned, and painted and all kindsa stuff... I was like WOW!!! then I realized it was the nesting instinct! and would probably only come back when she was knocked up again... LOL:)
Treesaw was like that before she was knocked up though :p

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Mornin' all. Having a nice breakfast of hot oatmeal with apples in it, then off to class and lab till 5. On a side note starting into a microscope searching for single cell organisms for 3 hours is exactly as fun as it sounds.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Walked into work this morning and the electronic filing system is down. Been here 10 minutes and have answered about 900 calls at the help desk already. :mumble: The nerve of interrupting my RM time! At least a co-worker brought in chips and salsa...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Good morning

Another day of trying to finish the March issue. I was here till almost 8 on Monday and I can't wait to use this comp time on Fri to head out early. I've managed to hop on the trainer every day this week. It really helps put things in perspective at the end of the day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
brungeman said:
I guess so. Although, I love to cook and bake so that is normal for me. My house is VERY clean and I have even cleaned out the fridge and freezer so I guess this is a little nesting :p

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
TreeSaw said:
I guess so. Although, I love to cook and bake so that is normal for me. My house is VERY clean and I have even cleaned out the fridge and freezer so I guess this is a little nesting :p
well if you want to come to brooklyn my house is a little messy and we are hungry!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning - Another less than perfect sleep night. I went to that deep water running class yesterday and had a great workout. I think I'll add that to the mix of exercise I do. Lord knows, my sleeping problem isn't from lack of exercise! Our auditors are at work this week so I am busier than usual. booooo