~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
:dead:

You really ought to shower more often, stinky.
are you familiar w/ the pungent scent of camembert? :help:

nah, the kids bathroom was our hygeinic station for the past 4 months. it's nice to finally have our bathroom finished and functional though.

maybe i will post N8-style bathroom pr0n 11!!! pics later.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Nothing wrong with two chicks on the team at all (I wouldn't play on the team if I had a problem with it), they are just not well conditioned, so they took turns sitting while I played the whole game.
Tina and Cathy still?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Reactor said:
Morning all,

SSDD. Counting the days until I start the new job, seven including today. Getting stuff for the new travel trailer, camping at the 24htop course this weekend, and I got a freaking cold.:dead: I want to ride so bad it's killing me.

Robdamanii, how the DAWG treating you?
The Dawggie has been nice. I've tossed it around on the trails a little, and dropped it iff a few small things around my residence, and at home, but my current schedule really isn't conducive to my riding during the day. I'm pretty much restricted to the trainer at night, or the MTB on the weekends when it's warm enough and dry enough.

I'm loving the full sus though....and it's quite a shot in the arm in terms of confidence, knowing if I F up a line I won't crash and burn too badly for it.

How bad is the cold? If it's above the neck, give some light spinning a try and see how it treats you. If it's below the neck, save it for another day.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
robdamanii said:
The Dawggie has been nice. I've tossed it around on the trails a little, and dropped it iff a few small things around my residence, and at home, but my current schedule really isn't conducive to my riding during the day. I'm pretty much restricted to the trainer at night, or the MTB on the weekends when it's warm enough and dry enough.

I'm loving the full sus though....and it's quite a shot in the arm in terms of confidence, knowing if I F up a line I won't crash and burn too badly for it.

How bad is the cold? If it's above the neck, give some light spinning a try and see how it treats you. If it's below the neck, save it for another day.

I'll give it a shot, maybe I'll cruise the neighborhood. Mostly it's a head cold, although I seem to be coughing a little too.

Glad to hear you're liking the dawg!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Reactor said:
I'll give it a shot, maybe I'll cruise the neighborhood. Mostly it's a head cold, although I seem to be coughing a little too.

Glad to hear you're liking the dawg!
I'm very pleased with the Dawg. I think now it's time to look toward the road bike and see what would be nice to do with that. Possibly double rings, 9 speed rear and some new brakes and wheels.

Or maybe just use it as a pounding bike and look for a nice weather roadie.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
yay! today was very good because i got my license! now who wants to drag race down mmikes street? :evil: