Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! Had a good night with the little monkey last night and she's napping on her normal schedule. We got her Social Security Card yesterday and her hospital bill too! Now we're just waiting on her insurance card and then she'll be official ;) Today I am workingo n trying to back-up our digital pictures (hopefully figuring out how to burn them as a slideshow on DVD rather than just on CDRWs)...any suggestions?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
bluebug32 said:
Thanks!

Dirt Rag, and then I'll see where i can go from there

I also picked up a copy of Muscle and Fitness Hers, which I've freelanced for, to see my article and I also noticed that someone wrote a letter in response to my last article, commenting on how helpful it was. That's a really cool feeling :D
Congrats!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
brungeman said:
Hey Narlus...

I know your into good music... we have a pretty good local radio station that has been one of my staples for years... they have been playing a couple of great tracks by Richard Hawley, who in my opinion sounds like the solo stuff by Mark Lanegan of the "Screaming Trees"

You can listen online to our radio station WYEP it is a pretty good station, and I have been exposed to some great music through them, and investigating some of the bands they play you can pick up others!!! let me know what you think:clue:
hey man, i will throw WYEP into my squeezebox radio streams and let you know what i think. do you have a programming guide?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Good mor..afternoon. Wifey took me out for a birthday dinner last night, nothing fancy (burgers and beers), then surprised me with a new rigid fork and brake cable set for the winter project. :love: Add that, the front hub from her parents, and the present I purchased for myself last week (ENO crankset) to the pile and all I need to finish up is to get my wheels built. Wo0T!!1

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
BikeGeek said:
Good mor..afternoon. Wifey took me out for a birthday dinner last night, nothing fancy (burgers and beers), then surprised me with a new rigid fork and brake cable set for the winter project. :love: Add that, the front hub from her parents, and the present I purchased for myself last week (ENO crankset) to the pile and all I need to finish up is to get my wheels built. Wo0T!!1
Sweet...Happy Birthday to you!!!