Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I popped my Quizno's cherry last night. Man they make killer sandwiches.

Other than that not a whole hell of a lot to report. I'm so f'ing sick and tired of this cold DRY weather here in NY.

Hope ya all have a great day!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I cant wait until its a little warmer, my damn gym is so crowded - I want to be outside!!!

in my area, no cable tv or internet lastnight - I wonder what all the couch pots did?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

I'm scrambling around trying to get registered for this conference. I thought the purchasing lady in my office registered me (as is usual practice), she thought I registered myself, so here I am in Miami trying to go to a conference that I'm not registered for. I live off my Discover card, but conveniently enough, the conference doesn't take Discover... so I gotta find a way to free up enough money to be able to pay cash for this thing ($600).

A nice way to start the morning indeed.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning everyone! My experiment from yesterday worked, so I am super happy about that. Should be an okay day at work. :weee: Tonight we are going over to a friend's for martinis and appetizers, and today is sunny and a little warmer. Can't complain. Enjoy all!

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
Morning all! NYC, cold, dry,windy, and some stupid kid parked at the college across the street with his bass so loud it is rattling my light fixtures.
*brick thrown*
ahh...peace and quiet.......

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Happy F'n Humpday... (I missed Monday and F'n Tuesday) I was sick... and My computer was too far away from the bed and or the bathroom:help: some type of flu or something... super sore from it... but I am back at work today... and super backed up at work... lots to do...

I got a good ride in Sat. at one of our local parks... It was just frozen enough to make it a great ride...

have a great day all!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
qualude said:
Morning all! NYC, cold, dry,windy, and some stupid kid parked at the college across the street with his bass so loud it is rattling my light fixtures.
*brick thrown*
ahh...peace and quiet.......
My skin is so dry I think it's starting to fall off...

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
stosh said:
My skin is so dry I think it's starting to fall off...
I know. Its so bad my dog is begging for some moisturizer!!! And another day of "extreme fire danger"....growing up in a forest service family in the PNW, these NY'ers don't know extreme fire danger!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Happy Humpy!

Much ado about nothing today.....did some laundry yesterday, grilled some salmon fillets for din-din, drank a few pints in the process. Watched a little TV, some bow-chicka-wow-wow, and sleepy time. Now, here I am.......cruising through the morning and ninja-posting so my boss doesn't catch me and bigginate my employment! :hot:

(sorry, ben.)

:cool:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

Late day at work yesterday way to late , got home , didnt feel like doing a damn thing. I watched Sons of saddam. and realized even more how F*cked up people can be. . then was in the mood to cook.. made some Yummie seafood gumbo, even better news I have some for lucnh today. I will hopefully get out of work earlier today and get to ride!!!!

Have a great day!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
qualude said:
I know. Its so bad my dog is begging for some moisturizer!!! And another day of "extreme fire danger"....growing up in a forest service family in the PNW, these NY'ers don't know extreme fire danger!
I have no idea what you're talking about.

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
hooples3 said:
Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

Late day at work yesterday way to late , got home , didnt feel like doing a damn thing. I watched Sons of saddam. and realized even more how F*cked up people can be. . then was in the mood to cook.. made some Yummie seafood gumbo, even better news I have some for lucnh today. I will hopefully get out of work earlier today and get to ride!!!!

Have a great day!!
Where do you ride at, Hooples? Prospect?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Greyhound said:
Now, here I am.......cruising through the morning and ninja-posting so my boss doesn't catch me and bigginate my employment! :hot:

(sorry, ben.)

:cool:
what did I miss? something happen with biggins?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all. Just sitting here at work waiting for some big-wigs to arrive. They're coming to discuss changing my schedule from a rotating 4 on / 3 off, to a straight Mon.-Fri. / 9-5 with every weekend off. Hope it goes through with the facility I work at, it would be nice to have weekends off all the time! :) Certainly would make my riding/racing a lot easier this summer!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
qualude said:
Where do you ride at, Hooples? Prospect?
If i am staying on the streets yeah, or I head down the shore to Manhattan beach .otherwise I head to Jersey for some trails. where you from ?

edit: sometimes i hit the not so hidden trails in prospect

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
hooples3 said:
If i am staying on the streets yeah, or I head down the shore to Manhattan beach .otherwise I head to Jersey for some trails. where you from ?

edit: sometimes i hit the not so hidden trails in prospect
I live in Brooklyn heights, so Prospect is the closest bit of *ahem* "dirt"...

J

JRB

Good morning. Back some time ago, Biggins lost his job at Nextel, because of the Internet. It was because they are pieces of sh*t, but he let them blame the Internet.

Stosh - I was checking out an 05 Xterra at a guy's house, where I bought a 27" TV for $100, and I really want one because of the way the back seats fold down. That, and the fact that it is not a gutless puss and gets better gas mileage. That is relative, of course.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
Good morning. Back some time ago, Biggins lost his job at Nextel, because of the Internet. It was because they are pieces of sh*t, but he let them blame the Internet..
AHHHH got it... yep dey is pieces o chit!!!:dead:

loco said:
Stosh - I was checking out an 05 Xterra at a guy's house, where I bought a 27" TV for $100, and I really want one because of the way the back seats fold down. That, and the fact that it is not a gutless puss and gets better gas mileage. That is relative, of course.
if you got that kinda deal on the TV maybe the guy woulda let the X go for $500 to buy some more crack with???

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Having someone come over to the house to quote a new heat pump for the house. The existing one is almost 20 years old. A newer model should pay for itself in a few years.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Morning all. Just sitting here at work waiting for some big-wigs to arrive. They're coming to discuss changing my schedule from a rotating 4 on / 3 off, to a straight Mon.-Fri. / 9-5 with every weekend off. Hope it goes through with the facility I work at, it would be nice to have weekends off all the time! :) Certainly would make my riding/racing a lot easier this summer!
Sweet...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning.

Last night on the commute home I passed a truck pulling a trailer for portable substance testing. The personalized plate on the trailer read "WIZ QUIZ".

I got up and moving early enough to download the song of the day BEFORE going to work (thanks Narlus!) and have it on the iPod to further amuse my co-workers.

Have a good day all.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Morning. Nice day for me so far. I think I am weird because I actually like the schedule I am on right now. Wake up at 5:45am, feed the baby from 6-6:30, check e-mail, eat breakfast and drink coffee until 7am. Then it's housework 'til 9am when it's time to feed the baby again. Then I get to play with her for a while before she naps. I really don't mind getting up early...weird.

Anyway, not too much going on today...I have a haircut at somepoint but other than that, it's the usual.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
narlus said:
spin class last night was decent; my foot didn't hurt which was a bonus. still a bit sore to walk on today though.
I did a hard session on the rollers last night and my legs were dead tired afterward & my left knee hurt...it was a good workout though and i feel good today.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning.

I blew a quiz today, found out I did poorly on last weeks exam (which I was more than adequately prepared for, somehow just fvcked it up), fell asleep in my second class, and had to chase one of my kittens around in the snow because he's obsessed with trying to get the chipmunk that lives under the deck next door.

Is it wrong to go back to bed at 12:15?

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Happy Hump Day to you Stosh. Got my X9 stuff from you. Looks great. Haven't installed them yet.

We're getting a Quizno's where I live this spring/early summer. I'm jazzed.

It's wet, crappy and cold here too.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
narlus said:
spin class last night was decent; my foot didn't hurt which was a bonus. still a bit sore to walk on today though.
Narlus, your in NE Mass right? What town is the spin class you speak of?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
mogulskr said:
Narlus, your in NE Mass right? What town is the spin class you speak of?
well i am lucky in that our company has started spin classes as of a few months ago. before that, i would go to Cedardale in Haverhill MA, but that was kind of a pain in the butt to get there in time occasionally. being on-site is a huge plus for me, and the gear is top-notch.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
narlus said:
well i am lucky in that our company has started spin classes as of a few months ago. before that, i would go to Cedardale in Haverhill MA, but that was kind of a pain in the butt to get there in time occasionally. being on-site is a huge plus for me, and the gear is top-notch.
Haverhill is such a pretty little town too.... ;)