Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Opeth said:
Morning all.

Didn't sleep well at all last night, don't know why. I have a D321 laced to an oryx disc hub, if you need it BS.
Thanks man, but I think I got it covered. :)

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I swear that the person responsible for grading my Fluid Mechanics tests either has a crush on me or I do something that is super special that I deserve extra points. I ended up with a 100 after blatantly getting the first one wrong. The right answer was even circled by the TA and an X crossing out my answer. How that happened I will never know, but I'm not about to complain as that 100 will seal the deal to get me an A for the term.

Then I managed a 58 on the Stress test. Class average was a 65, so I figure that I didn't do too poorly. It was just a bad test overall, for everyone.

Now I have to somehow to break it to the Professor we are going to present a project to that the company we chose doesn't actually make the product that we had anticipated they did. It was kinda an ass backwards project as we had to choose the process, then choose a company. I picked out a company called Wire Fab, figuring they make wire. Wrong, they don't. So now our project is kinda up in the air as we have already written an entire paper about the drawing process and all that is required is to construct a power point presentation. :help:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Just got back from my lunch time ride - a chilly one at only 47 degrees and breezy. Still managed to squeeze 15.1 miles into my hour lunch break.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
Just got back from my lunch time ride - a chilly one at only 47 degrees and breezy. Still managed to squeeze 15.1 miles into my hour lunch break.
nice job..I took a 10 minute nap on my 45 minute lunch :cool:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
jacksonpt said:
*note to self... stop eating your lunch for breakfast - you need food post-ride *
D'oh! That's why I have lots of snacks at school. I managed to eat my banana early and was hungry before lunch so I ate my carrot sticks. Now I have an apple left, hopefully it's enough to tide me over until dinner ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
jacksonpt said:
Nice :thumb: I am hoping to start riding on my lunch hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays as I have a long break on those two days.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
TreeSaw said:
Nice :thumb: I am hoping to start riding on my lunch hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays as I have a long break on those two days.
It's great. Sometimes the time constraint makes it hard to get motivated to ride, but it's a nice break in the day, and really helps with the "god, I soooo need a nap right now" feeling I get about 1:30 most days.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
I just booked my 8th wedding for July today. It's nice now, but thats going to be one busy month :help: