Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:
Rode last night solo. It was around 60 and figured I would warm up but never really did and didn't have arm or knee warmers.

Have to finish plans for the trip to San Diego today and pick out a kitchen sink and faucet. Supposed to rain today and tomorrow. So gotta get psyched for a wet road ride tomorrow.
When you and your posse comin' out the Colorado? Plans finalized yet?

J

JRB

Good morning. In line with your high priced lunch, I just bought a $1.50 cup of coffee that was not fit for consumption. ugh

I got the notebook up and running last night. Norton GoBack was killing it. It is not doing that any more.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
Hey, where's Tigg been? He has not posted in over two weeks.
i was wondering the same, but i think last weekend he was in boston to see Umphrey's McGee (sp?); he'd PMd me looking for some hotel info.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Jim Mac said:
Yes, Toddler, Bryna, Dr. Dirty Terry B, etc and so on, then there's me, my bud Jack (fellow DH'er), old dude Charlie and some stray tri-geek people who struggle like hell on the techy singletrack and generally block all my classy moves with their messy dismounts!

I'll be leading rides there the last 2 wed's of the month, pity me now.

Hmm, I can keep w/Bryna and maybe w/Todd (but not Terry).

Soon as June hits I might being going to Dalton every Wednesday so I should try these to make these the rest of this month

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
SkaredShtles said:
When you and your posse comin' out the Colorado? Plans finalized yet?
Its going to be August 5 - 12. The day to day hasn't been but I know it will include a day or two of DH at Keystone, a long epic (the one you posted), a day at Buffalo Creek and the rest is to be determined.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:
Its going to be August 5 - 12. The day to day hasn't been but I know it will include a day or two of DH at Keystone, a long epic (the one you posted), a day at Buffalo Creek and the rest is to be determined.
Maybe we CO monkeys could show you the goodness which is the Commando Run. :thumb: If you're interested, of course............

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
SkaredShtles said:
Congrats, man! Have a real ale on me. :thumb:
Oh yeah I completely forgot I don't have any beer because I didn't drink at all like the last two weeks so I could study. That will need to be fixed asap.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
macko said:
Good luck with that one, man! I'd go up there and buy you a drink afterwards on Whiskey Row but I'll be out of town. Definitely take some pics! Are you planning on doing the Soul Ride this fall?
I'm going to have to try the Soul Ride, in the past it has coincided with another event. My friends that rode it last year said it was pretty much a climbfest as well.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
its been raining here all day. i picked up my tux for prom after school and now im about to head off to work. im hoping this crappy weather will clear up soon.