Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I worked last night till 10:30 and I'm in early today!! Yahoo for overtime and side jobs!!

We told our landlord we're moving out last night. He seemed pretty cool about it but we'll see what happens over the next month.

Anyway I hope ya all have a great day!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Moving out... you found a place of your own? You buy something?

Not much exciting to report on today... just work as usual, might try to ride, but we'll see how the day plays out.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Moving out... you found a place of your own? You buy something?

Not much exciting to report on today... just work as usual, might try to ride, but we'll see how the day plays out.
Yep, it will be my third residence on the same road.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Got to work early myself...hoping to get out at a reasonable hour and then go for a ride. Although hopefully I won't melt out there today.

As a side note, there was a killer deal on MTB shorts on steepandcheap today. I was about to pull the trigger when I thought my brother may want a pair as well. As I wait for him to respond to my e-mail, they sell out and I'm left without. Where's the karma?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dogwonder said:
Got to work early myself...hoping to get out at a reasonable hour and then go for a ride. Although hopefully I won't melt out there today.

As a side note, there was a killer deal on MTB shorts on steepandcheap today. I was about to pull the trigger when I thought my brother may want a pair as well. As I wait for him to respond to my e-mail, they sell out and I'm left without. Where's the karma?
Thanks for the link!

What else do they sell there?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I actually like where I live.
yea, so do I... but I don't think I'd ever move just down the street. Across town, definitely... but not just down the street. Though it is a long street you live on, so...

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
dogwonder said:
Man, those shorts are long gone!

Slow day here, only thing happening is the WNR tonight.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
yea, so do I... but I don't think I'd ever move just down the street. Across town, definitely... but not just down the street. Though it is a long street you live on, so...
The property has 2 freshwater streams that connect at the rear corner of the property.

The area I live in is right at the edge of affordability for us, if we got anywhere else either it gets over priced or it's on the other side of the Mtn.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
long run last night (about 7 miles), thanks for everyone who voted in my poll. ;)

good hockey game too; game 7 should be a burner.

downloading the solo thom yorke cd now...i guess i'll listen to it sometime tomorrow.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all. Not much to report here. Stopped by the LBS yesterday and dropped off the remaining coin for my roadbike. Just waiting for them to call me and let me know when it's in. In the mean time I'm ordering some Look pedals for it. We had some HUGE thunderstorms roll through late yesterday afternoon. Branches down everywhere, roads flooded... Driving home from work took forever. Not much on the plate for today, but SMBA has a BBQ/Ride Event this Sunday which I think I'll feel o.k. to ride at so that's something to look forward to! Have a good day!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, monkeys. :monkey:

I had an exceptionally good workout last night. It's weird....as with biking, you have your good days and your bad days at the gym. I don't know what the hell got into me last night.

MBC and I are ditching work a little early today to get in a 3.5 hour road ride. HOORAY!

I just finised prepping for a 10:00 interview (me being the interviewer).

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Nothing much to report, went over to the courts last night and played a little bit of basketball. I even had my own police presence as one decided to stop and make sure that I wasn't up to any trouble.

Tonight I get to go trap shooting. Wahoo!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
dogwonder said:

I was thinking about picking up a pair of those, but I am really picky about shorts etc. I was actually happy when they sold out! it made my mind up for me!:rolleyes:

J

JRB

Good morning. I am gonna work and then go home and mow. Then I am gonna do a short urban ride. Somewhere in there I am going to look into heat transfers that I can print on so I can make up a special shirt or two for MW monkeyfest.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
douglas said:
Holiday Farms/Dalton races start up again tonight :thumb:
Maybe not with the thunderstorms that are predicted! Sounds worse than yesterday!

My choices tonight post work are to attempt a group ride that may be cancelled by aforementioned major thunderstorms, hail and 60 mph wind or go see out of town bands Tragedy and Forward (from Japan). I am hoping for rain!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Good Morning!

We lost our hockey game last night 3-0 with one goal coming late when we pulled our goalie. Man we just didn't have our timing down last night. Lots of missed passes, pucks in the skates, and other mishaps. I hit the post once and got robbed by the goalie twice - frustrating. We are in the losers bracket now and must win Thursday night to advance to play the team we lost to last night. And we'll have to beat them twice to win our division's playoffs. We can do it.

It was nice to come home and be able to watch the third period and overtime of the Sabres vs. Canes series. GO SABRES!!!

Hopefully I'll get a bike ride in of some sort tonight.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
The property has 2 freshwater streams that connect at the rear corner of the property.

The area I live in is right at the edge of affordability for us, if we got anywhere else either it gets over priced or it's on the other side of the Mtn.
Nice...I would love to live in a house. My apartment's getting a little crowded.

By the way, are you riding this week?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
You sure?
It's not a big deal!
The optimum solution for me though, is if you sell it for me and then pay me more money for the next one. But thats not exactly a 'bro' thing to do...:nopity:

If the shirt is fine, I can probably get my buddy to put it in his shop for me and everybody wins.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Nice...I would love to live in a house. My apartment's getting a little crowded.

By the way, are you riding this week?
no riding for me this week.
Maybe the weekend but I'm not sure yet.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Tame Ape said:
The optimum solution for me though, is if you sell it for me and then pay me more money for the next one. But thats not exactly a 'bro' thing to do...:nopity:

If the shirt is fine, I can probably get my buddy to put it in his shop for me and everybody wins.
What design and what size is it?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:

Yeah the shirt is fine, I opened it up, tried it on and was like "WTF is wrong with these god damn NYC people and their metrosized clothes!!"

Then I folded it up and stuck it on my dresser.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
What design and what size is it?
It's an XL or should I say a women's Med.

(Disclaimer: I was warned by Ethan prior to my purchase, in fact I was encouraged to upsize)

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
It's an XL or should I say a women's Med.

(Disclaimer: I was warned by Ethan prior to my purchase, in fact I was encouraged to upsize)
FYI: I am Ethan

edit: Its the one with the bike on the hip, its printed on a ringer that is blue melange with navy rings.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Good morning! BV and I met with the builder last night, and it looks like we most likely will have a house soon! Wicked exciting! :weee: Have a great one, everybody!