Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday MOrning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

It's another rainy day here in NY. I don't mind a bit because atleast I know I couldn't ride even if I had time. :)

Hope ya all have a great day!

splat

Nam I am
Morning !

Raining Hard here again. But I couldn't ride to work even if I wanted to because I have a Meeting at my daughters school right after work.

But when I went to start my car this morning , the battery was DEAD!

had to jump it. After driving to work it started right back up after I parked it , Hope it starts up tonight.

I have jumper cables Just in Case.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. No rain here as of yet, but it looks like it's headed this way. :mad: Nothing exciting going on. Hoping to ride on Friday & Sat if the weather cooperates

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. A rather forgettable evening last night.

I'm heading to beautiful TEANECK, NJ Sunday afternoon for a week of system training. I SO don't want to go. Meh.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Took a little spin on my newly built up SS last night...legs felt GREAT. I just hope that they continue to feel great and allow me to race well next weekend. Rain tonight = trainer in the basement for me :( Had a number of annoying conversations with my mother-in-law last night...sometimes I wonder why she calls because she doesn't seem to be listening to anything we say (cue the "hello" smiley from that banner here).

It's been a busy couple of days, but the end is near. Only 2 more weeks of school and starting next week, I won't have students...just cleaning and doing my grades, inventory, repairs, etc. :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
'Morning. A rather forgettable evening last night.

I'm heading to beautiful TEANECK, NJ Sunday afternoon for a week of system training. I SO don't want to go. Meh.
Hooples is trying to get a group ride at Ringwood.... just an idea.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
McGRP01 said:
Morning. No rain here as of yet, but it looks like it's headed this way. :mad: Nothing exciting going on. Hoping to ride on Friday & Sat if the weather cooperates
:stupid: We're planning a SMBA loop regardless on Friday. Saturday is looking like Spier (fingers crossed) but we'll see.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

In a lousy f'in mood today... too much crap going on that I'm tired of dealing with, so f it all!

No rain yet, but apparently it's on the way. Hopefully it will hold off long enough to get in a lunch ride.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
So I'm riding down this village street this morning with no hands, and this like 8 year old kid is out in his front yard with his mom. He sees me and starts yelling "mommy mommy look, he's riding no handed!", and his mom says "you'll be able to do that too someday", and the kid yells "yesterday!". I thought it was funny :D

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Doing well I guess. Today is a break from the never ending meeting that will resume tomorrow.

Nothing to report from last night, just a little bit of research on golf clubs and lifting.

:redhot: Still no bike.:redhot:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
So I'm riding down this village street this morning with no hands, and this like 8 year old kid is out in his front yard with his mom. He sees me and starts yelling "mommy mommy look, he's riding no handed!", and his mom says "you'll be able to do that too someday", and the kid yells "yesterday!". I thought it was funny :D
"yesterday"????

That is a pretty funny story!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Yo.

Lots of scattered storms yesterday. Hung around the house for awhile......picked up Ann Coulter's new book, "Godless:..." and read a chapter or two--some funny stuff in there. She's on the edge, for sure. Made some TexMex and checked out "Last Comic Standing" on NBC.

Not a lot planned for today---gonna grill some brat's and watch the Hurricanes try and take a 2-0 lead on the oily bastards from the North.:bomb:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - last night was a great night. Hit the barber shop for a haircut and was still able to get an hour long ride out on the trails on the Karate Monkey (man I love this bike!). The cool thing was that on this particular ride I discovered more trails down the road from our house in the other direction. I followed a trail that shot off from the road just after the elementary school down the street and that lead to a network of rocky, sandy relatively flat, but still fun trails. I didn't even get a chance to explore them all as it was starting to get dark. Much different terrain than we normally ride, but still fun as hell with a couple of water crossings, a few berms etc. etc. :dancing:

Raining like a mofo here right now - another reason I was glad to get that ride in last night.

Game 2 Tonight between the Hurricanes and the Oilers - hopefully it'll be a great one.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Echo said:
:rofl: You big show off ;)

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Hey Stosh...raining on this side of the Hudson too. Which I guess is ok since the bike is still ooc. I would have to ride trails on my DH bike. A good workout, but not as enjoyable.

The idiots are out already today...going to be a long day.

Going to be a bachelor for the next couple of days. The woman's got to go to Burlington through Friday for work. Me and Max will be kicking back...playing fetch...drinking beers...

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Yo. Busy night last night...
-Changed the bars and fork on my 24" BMX.
-Went and picked up a wheel/tire for my truck that was getting fixed from flatting on Sunday. Changed it in the parking lot of the Canadian Tire. Tied the dog to the bumper and actually managed to remember to untie him and put him in the cab. :D
-Washed the kitchen floor.
-Changed the handle on my axe.
-Fixed my chainguide on the F1

Tonight is the local weekly DH race. Going to have to register online since getting there before 5:45 is damn near impossible without becoming a felon. Tomorrow night is the local weekly BMX race...I hope the weather holds out! Saturday is a full day of Mt.7 shuttles! :weee:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Another long night at work last night and probably another one tonight, but tommorow I'm skipping out early for a ride. :love:

Orven is back to work today now that his ankle is a little less swollen and he can sort of drive. We had to borrow his brother's car so that he did not have to try and drive a manual transmission one-handed. Other than that not too much going on.

I have to get back to work, have a good day everyone! :)