Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Spent another evening painting last night. I'm starting to get sick of painting...

that is all for now.

:)

Hope ya all have a great day!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Stosh, have you posted pics of your new house yet? I want to see it!

Not much going on here. Riding with the e-wife and MMcG tonight. I took tomorrow off so I could attend MBC's annual company picnic. It should be fun....it's at an outdoor rec center with MTB trails, softball fields, paddle boats, volleyball, etc. Hopefully the rain will hold off.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Stosh, have you posted pics of your new house yet? I want to see it!

Not much going on here. Riding with the e-wife and MMcG tonight. I took tomorrow off so I could attend MBC's annual company picnic. It should be fun....it's at an outdoor rec center with MTB trails, softball fields, paddle boats, volleyball, etc. Hopefully the rain will hold off.
It has a pink front door... I feel funny...

After the interior painting is done I'm going after the front door.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
put a major assault on my liver last nite for no good reason. it was worth it tho.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - hit the trails for an hour last night, then some rain, thunder and lightning rolled in and I hauled butt back home so I wouldn't get fried out there. Because today I'm hitting the trails with IAB and MBC for some West Hartford Reservoir riding. It is a gorgeous day out there so it should be a fun ride!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - hit the trails for an hour last night, then some rain, thunder and lightning rolled in and I hauled butt back home so I wouldn't get fried out there. Because today I'm hitting the trails with IAB and MBC for some West Hartford Reservoir riding. It is a gorgeous day out there so it should be a fun ride!
Have fun man! I should be able to get back on my bike after July 1st.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
OH WAIT....

we had a horse loose at the farm today. I had to alert the owners and go rustle him down....

Some how the horse figured out how to pick 2 flip locks and when he got out of his stall he just crossed the dirt path and started eating grass.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Looks like the Flagstaff campout we were planning on attending is cancelled due to fires/forest closures. Guess it was a good thing we got the Flag ride in when we did. Fires are threatening Sedona/Oak Creek canyon as well, it's a mess.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Trainwreck said:
Good morning,

Looks like the Flagstaff campout we were planning on attending is cancelled due to fires/forest closures. Guess it was a good thing we got the Flag ride in when we did. Fires are threatening Sedona/Oak Creek canyon as well, it's a mess.
I heard about that on NPR this morning.

Could you imagine being the guy or girl who left thier campfire smoldering?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Polandspring88 said:
Didn't do too much last night except lift, which I doubt anyone cares about, so nothing new to report.
I care. What'd you work? I did shoulders yesterday after working back and biceps on Monday. Today will be MTB, tomorrow will be chest/triceps. :)

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well today. HOT HOT HOT is the forecast for the day.......errrrr......week, actually. Mid to high 90's with inhuman levels of humidity. I was grilling some chicken last night around 9:00, and it was still 80 degrees!! :hot:

We've got some software glitches this morning, so I'm super-busy trying to figure those out. Been on the phone with tech support most of the a.m. so far, and nobody seems to have a magic wand to **POOF** get it fixed.

Y'all be good. Later.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I Are Baboon said:
I care. What'd you work? I did shoulders yesterday after working back and biceps on Monday. Today will be MTB, tomorrow will be chest/triceps. :)
Sadly I am limited as I am just doing workouts from home and have little equipment, but it was chest day. So some decline, incline, and flat bench were in order. Funny how much strengthening those muscles will impact your riding.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! Cleaned up the house a bit last night...still seems like it's a mess though. Then I double checked my grades and hung with the little monkey. Tonight Sq-Earl's headed out for a SS ride that I may just have to crash ;) I don't have a prayer of keeping up with him and his friend Don, but it might be fun to try :think: If not a SS ride, then I plan to spin on my road bike for a bit.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Afternoon - sank some Kronenhourg 1664 and some Stella Artois last night whilst watching England win their world cup group with an inconsistent performance. Beer was good though.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

Spent another evening painting last night. I'm starting to get sick of painting...
That's the fumes, man.

Morning. I did surprisingly well on Mondays exam I found out. Today's exam was rather...sh!tty, but them's the breaks.

I'm still trying to finish the 3D Logic puzzle, and it's driving me nuts.

Other than that, I may try to ride today if I have the ambition. This week has been just plain crap and I'm feeling it.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hit spin class for the 1st time in a while, and it was solid. packed up my bike for the NC trip; i used to take great care in putting protection aroudn all the tubes and filling the box w/ crumpled newspaper, but i've got lazy enough to stick the frame and wheels in, put in my camelback and helmet, and tape it up.

let's hope the gorillas in baggage don't go nuts.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
narlus said:
hit spin class for the 1st time in a while, and it was solid. packed up my bike for the NC trip; i used to take great care in putting protection aroudn all the tubes and filling the box w/ crumpled newspaper, but i've got lazy enough to stick the frame and wheels in, put in my camelback and helmet, and tape it up.

let's hope the gorillas in baggage don't go nuts.
Is this for flying? I found I had the best results when I simply let most of the air out of the tyres and took the pedals off. Whenever I packed a bike up something always got scratched, bent or broken, never even a scratch when they could wheel it around.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
TreeSaw said:
Good morning! Cleaned up the house a bit last night...still seems like it's a mess though. Then I double checked my grades and hung with the little monkey. Tonight Sq-Earl's headed out for a SS ride that I may just have to crash ;) I don't have a prayer of keeping up with him and his friend Don, but it might be fun to try :think: If not a SS ride, then I plan to spin on my road bike for a bit.
One vote from me for the Single Speed option! :) :)

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
OH WAIT....

we had a horse loose at the farm today. I had to alert the owners and go rustle him down....

Some how the horse figured out how to pick 2 flip locks and when he got out of his stall he just crossed the dirt path and started eating grass.

I aspire to have problems like that one day. Maybe I'm too 'city' but thats awesome.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
fluff said:
Is this for flying? I found I had the best results when I simply let most of the air out of the tyres and took the pedals off. Whenever I packed a bike up something always got scratched, bent or broken, never even a scratch when they could wheel it around.
yeah, it's going on a plane. i've done it more than a dozen times using just a cardboard box w/o incident, so i hope to keep my streak alive.

nikwho

Monkey
Jun 16, 2006
Flagstaff, Az
:nopity: just FYI you guys, the coconino forest isn't getting officially closed down until 0800 this friday! im gonna get in a couple good rides before its all shut down! today is my friday so im just about outta here... i work sunday-tuesday :cool:

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Morning Stosh...not too much here. I was up way too late last night playing the 3D logic puzzle with Rob, allsk8sno, and cannondalejunky. I got hooked around 10 and kept going, a little tired this am.

Finally got the yeti back up and running (actually was working this weekend) but need a new rear tire (blew the sidewall over the weekend). Work has been a royal pain...quarter close is upon us.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dogwonder said:
Morning Stosh...not too much here. I was up way too late last night playing the 3D logic puzzle with Rob, allsk8sno, and cannondalejunky. I got hooked around 10 and kept going, a little tired this am.

Finally got the yeti back up and running (actually was working this weekend) but need a new rear tire (blew the sidewall over the weekend). Work has been a royal pain...quarter close is upon us.
which Yeti do you have?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
dogwonder said:
Heh, I knew that would ruin more people than just myself. I feel like I accomplished something. :D

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Well, hump day is not looking all that great to me. My laptop with all of my thesis work and photos from last week's trip to Alaska, has essentially sh!t the bed. The good news is I think that the harddrive is okay, so no data is lost. The bad news is that I now need to buy a new computer after dropping bank in Alaska. Son of a....

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
robdamanii said:
Heh, I knew that would ruin more people than just myself. I feel like I accomplished something. :D
Just wrapped up #30 and got to you win...I can now sleep at night. Once you got the jist of how it worked, it got easier.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Sounds like everyone is doing well, all I have to report is that......

I'M LEAVING FOR WHISTLER IN AN HOUR!! F-YEAH!

First time, pretty excited....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Greyhound said:
Good Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well today. HOT HOT HOT is the forecast for the day.......errrrr......week, actually. Mid to high 90's with inhuman levels of humidity. I was grilling some chicken last night around 9:00, and it was still 80 degrees!! :hot:
You poor bahstid! :(

It's "regular" summer here - low 80's from now until ???? :thumb: