Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
splat said:
you have become such the corporate man, these days , can't go to Sox because of Work, Can't got to KT because of work. this whole work thing just sucks !!!
I have become a slave to The Man.

Ask Maggie about Aug 25-27 already. :mad:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I'm really tired lately...and it's not like I'm not getting any sleep. My new bike could conceivably come today though, so I'm giddy!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus said:
babs, you working weekends now?
I believe Splat is referring to a mid-week KT trip (see his ride reports) that I had to bail on due to work. (I had a new analyst starting and half the department was away at training, so I had to be here.)

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Morning everybuddy! The girl and I made an attempt at a Thai recipe with crab I brought back from Alaska. Meh. Wasn't the greatest. ...And we both were awake at 2am after having nightmares. Coincidence?

By the way, head monkey, I LOVE the new colors. Or should I say, colours. You must have a queer eye for the ... well ... whatever you are, it works.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
macko said:
By the way, head monkey, I LOVE the new colors. Or should I say, colours. You must have a queer eye for the ... well ... whatever you are, it works.
Haha glad you like them...they're growing on me more and more. :agree:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
robdamanii said:
They're growing on me too.

Only thing I notice is that the reply to thread screen and the quick reply boxes are still grey. Just a thought if you were looking for a universal look.

Must have RIDE pics. :D

Yeah, there are still a few spots that need the new look applied, I'll get to them over the next couple days.

Ride pics will come asap. :p

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
douglas said:
what came 1st?

the Commencal banner or the shipment of the SuperNormal ?
Same time? I want a Meta 4.xx or a Meta 5.xx!!

Did you see the deal they posted on MTBR? Huge deals!

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
New colors... Hmm... :think: oh well... change is change...

Hoping to ride after work today with the slight break in the heat... right knee is bothering me, so I might just do an easy spin ride... I really need to work on my spin... :(

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Last night we went to see Superman, I thought it was pretty good. The next few nights are going to be me with my nose in a book, as it is only three more days before I take the Sheriff's exam :dead:

Well back to work I guess. Have a good day everyone! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:

Last night we went to see Superman, I thought it was pretty good. The next few nights are going to be me with my nose in a book, as it is only three more days before I take the Sheriff's exam :dead:

Good luck on the exam!

Great to see ya and your pics from Mexico rock!

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Tame Ape said:
Same time? I want a Meta 4.xx or a Meta 5.xx!!

Did you see the deal they posted on MTBR? Huge deals!
No, didn't see the deal they posted on MTBR.

Ordered mine shortly after they bought an ad, because I got an industry rate from them. :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good afternoon. Fun morning here consisted of floating around the pool with the baby, playing with the baby and basically doing nothing. Next, I am off to the grocery store to plan for the weekend! I am also making some homemade beef stew for dinner...in the pot and cooking as we speak!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Shyrmp said:

Good luck on the exam!

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
MMcG said:
Financially I'm in a suckier place after getting a not so favorable annual review this year after busting my ass and raising lots of money for this place for 5.5 years.
I'd be looking for a new job if I were you. I assume that you are in development, right? The development office here at the university I work for can't keep people. Not that it is a bad place to work either, there are just a ton of good jobs out there (at least in the midwest).

The fact that you have closed a million $ gift won't hurt your resume either. At least you could use other offers as a bargaining chip with your current job.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Ridemonkey said:
No, didn't see the deal they posted on MTBR.

Ordered mine shortly after they bought an ad, because I got an industry rate from them. :thumb:
yah, thats what they're offering on availble stock! Sorta short-sited if you ask me though as they're undercutting their own retailers directly. But whatever!

I crunched some of the numbers if I resold the OEM stuff (except for frame/shock) on ebay and its still not good enough...