Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
gnurider1080 said:
morning all.

it's hot as balls around here today. i don't have anything planned aside from my senior picture at 11. i think my pool shall be seeing plenty of use today.

Sounds like a good idea to me. I need to backwash the damn thing before anything happens though.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
good morning stosh!! Monkeys!!!
it feels like forever since i made it in here.. its been a very busy summer ... Luckily I have been able to get to Diablo quite a few times to keep things sane. Stosh Congrats again on your Marriage... I wish the best for You and Aubrey!! and have a great time on the honeymoon.. I think its great you have been saving yourself for that special night!!:rolleyes:

I was away in Maryland all weekend , I brought my bike but only roide once due to extrme heat.. i felt like I going to die after the ride but all else was good. We found a huge community pool to spend the rest of the days in..

other than that not much going on.. today is my sunday

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Went on a group ride last night, good fun and it was only in the low 70's here so no complaints about the heat. Also finalized plans for another trip to Whistler later this month, can't wait.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
it feels like forever since i made it in here.. its been a very busy summer ... Luckily I have been able to get to Diablo quite a few times to keep things sane. Stosh Congrats again on your Marriage... I wish the best for You and Aubrey!! and have a great time on the honeymoon.. I think its great you have been saving yourself for that special night!!:rolleyes:

I was away in Maryland all weekend , I brought my bike but only roide once due to extrme heat.. i felt like I going to die after the ride but all else was good. We found a huge community pool to spend the rest of the days in..

Thanks man!

I'm hoping we'll get down to see you and the wife before the summer is over.
How's work? Haven't seen ya around much.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
hooples3 said:

Hey Georgie! Hows the pup treating you? I'd love to see a current pic.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Thanks man!

I'm hoping we'll get down to see you and the wife before the summer is over.
How's work? Haven't seen ya around much.
work is work.. no biggie, not soooo busy

I cant get ridemonkey at work anymore though...:redhot:

and when I get home its either go for a ride, go mtn biking.. or go for a ride to the beach...
and the puppy takes up lots of time...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
work is work.. no biggie, not soooo busy

I cant get ridemonkey at work anymore though...:redhot:

and when I get home its either go for a ride, go mtn biking.. or go for a ride to the beach...
and the puppy takes up lots of time...
Oh man that sucks you can't get RM at work anymore. Someone get wise to your visits here?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
ooh ooh! you only need a dog now!
Got any dog suggestions?

I really want a Shiba Inu but I just feel that for a first dog it wouldn't be such a good idea.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
Got any dog suggestions?

I really want a Shiba Inu but I just feel that for a first dog it wouldn't be such a good idea.
I've been pondering this question a bit as well. I'd love to get a Boston Terrier but I'm not sure I could rationalize buying a bred dog when there are so many pups to be rescued. When I get the chance in my life to get a dog, I'm going to the pound.

Also, I'd stay away from anything with the phrase 'working breed' associatted with it. Those dogs are going to have way to much energy!

I think if you have a good idea of what your doggie expectations are going to be, you can find a pup to fill them.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
If you were with them you are responsible for getting lost as well.

Anyway you shouldn't need maps. I've NEVER used a map there. I slowly taught myself the trail system you should be doing the same. Maps allow you to not remember things on the trails. Ditch the maps and go get lost.
The map there is a little hard to use considering done of the trails are actually marked. I don't mind getting lost though. Maybe we'll just have to ride somewhere else. Does anyone want to ride this weekend????

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
I've been pondering this question a bit as well. I'd love to get a Boston Terrier but I'm not sure I could rationalize buying a bred dog when there are so many pups to be rescued. When I get the chance in my life to get a dog, I'm going to the pound.

Also, I'd stay away from anything with the phrase 'working breed' associatted with it. Those dogs are going to have way to much energy!

I think if you have a good idea of what your doggie expectations are going to be, you can find a pup to fill them.
Yeah I'm probably going to the pound as well. Thing is I don't like any of the dogs there.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Tame Ape said:
Hey Georgie! Hows the pup treating you? I'd love to see a current pic.

Stosh.. get a Lab... Lucy is sooo Good, 4 months old.. fully trained... I take her everywhere.. shes trained off the leash.. shes super bright
I cant say enough about her

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Tame Ape said:

well for a city person the choice needs to a wise one.. but for Stosh in the country where the dog has room to run it wont matter as much.. I bring my dog to the dog run for at least an hour a day

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:

Stosh.. get a Lab... Lucy is sooo Good, 4 months old.. fully trained... I take her everywhere.. shes trained off the leash.. shes super bright
I cant say enough about her
Yeah I wanted a slightly smaller dog.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Got any dog suggestions?

yeaaah..get a dog and see if ya can take care of it, as a test to see if you two can handle having babies????

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
hooples3 said:
well for a city person the choice needs to a wise one.. but for Stosh in the country where the dog has room to run it wont matter as much.. I bring my dog to the dog run for at least an hour a day
I know! I think a Boston Terrier is a perfect size too @ 25lbs-35lbs. Plus they look like penguins.:cool:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Tame Ape said:
25lbs-35lbs.
Thats a monster Boston.

Ours is 18-20lbs and is BIG compared to most of the ones we see. He'll dislocate your shoulder if you're not paying attention. It's like a little tiny racehorse with no nose and no tail.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

I woke up with a migrane this morning :(

I've been pretty busy here at work trying to get everything up to date before I go on vacation next week. Other than that not too much going on.

Have a good day monkeys! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I thought we were waiting to tell Rob and Aubrey what we really do when we meet at Stewart??? :evil: :sneaky:
I told you that was going to end when the ring went on... but... maybe we could go for one last ride, for old times sake!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
MMcG said:
tonight I'm going to exchange my Bell Slant for a Bell Influx to get a better fit.

That's probably going to be the highlight of my day.
My Influx is great...I have 2 of them now and Sq-Earl has one or two as well. We both like the fit and they definitely hold up well to our abuse!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good afternoon! Busy day here. I started out my day early with a little exercise (Pilates) and then nursed the baby, got a load of laundry done and then took the little monkey to our future babysitter's house for a play date. Taylor (our babysitter's daughter) is SO much bigger than Syd and a week younger but they got along well. Syd is absolutely fascinated by their dogs and they seem to enjoy the kids as well. Next week, I get a little break and am bringing Syd there for a few hours to get used to being there without me. We're really excited because Kayla (the babysitter) is such a sweetie and is really good with Syd.

Other than that, I am currently making some Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato for dessert, marinating some chicken breasts and trying to decide what to make with them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Good afternoon! Busy day here. I started out my day early with a little exercise (Pilates) and then nursed the baby, got a load of laundry done and then took the little monkey to our future babysitter's house for a play date. Taylor (our babysitter's daughter) is SO much bigger than Syd and a week younger but they got along well. Syd is absolutely fascinated by their dogs and they seem to enjoy the kids as well. Next week, I get a little break and am bringing Syd there for a few hours to get used to being there without me. We're really excited because Kayla (the babysitter) is such a sweetie and is really good with Syd.

Other than that, I am currently making some Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato for dessert, marinating some chicken breasts and trying to decide what to make with them.
Um... you're making me hungry.
BTW I know I've mentioned it to you before but I'm CONSTANTLY asked to make your broccoli slaw for people. In fact I'm actually making it tonight.