Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning~~

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - another day of vacation. Another day of hanging out with my sons.

Today we might go play some mini golf, go for another ride, and then we'll probably cap it off with a swim at the pool. Yeah, I'm enjoying my vacation throroughly! :thumb:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! It was low 50's this morning and I had to turn the heat on in my car. :eek:

I ran three miles last night. I was hoping to MTB with the wife tonight, but it looks like we've got a birthday party to attend instead. Oh well.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Morning all, back to work today. At least no idiots in the first 10 minutes here. But it's Friday for me, I gots me the rest of the week off (Thank God).

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Having had gone on some offroad rides the past few weekends it became clear that my Dad's Trek 4900 hardtail was becoming inadequate for the riding he was doing. After hopping on my Heckler he fell in love with dual suspension. Last night I went with him to the LBS and picked out the 2006 Cannondale Prophet 400. Pretty proud of him for wanting to get more involved and go on rides with me.

In my case this is my last week of work, and I leave on Saturday for Killington and a weeks worth of golfing and biking. Accordingly I have many new parts coming for my bike, including a Race Face Atlas crankset, e.13 bashguard, SRAM X-Gen front derailleur and X.9 front shifter, Crank Brothers Candy C pedals, and some Avid Juicy 5 brakes. Should make for a nice ride.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Had a nice full moon ride last night with the exception of the humidity, quite a bit more than what we are used to in these parts. WNR tonight, Margarita ride tomorrow night. Firming up plans on the Flagstaff camp out this weekend.

Have a good day.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
good moring monkeys!
I wiund up leaving work late yesterday so I brought my lights with me for the offroad adventures. it was a nice cool night to ride. we were able to squeeze 2 1/2 hrs in before we just got to tired to continue.. it was soooo nice to be out on the bike. I can't wait for fall.
today looks like another 10+ hr day so I will have to daydream about single-track. what makes it worse is I can't get the song " I'm bringing sexy back out of my head. have a great day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Today I am taking the baby to the sitter's for her first "alone" time with her. We've had a few playdates already and she seems to do well so we're trying her out solo to prepare for September. While she's away, I may make up a goodie package for our fallen monkey and get some laundry done too.

I am planning to sneak in a ride at some point too...we'll see whether it's road or MTB.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning bitches! I finally got a good nights sleep last night after tossing and turning for days. :thumb: Might try to get out on the road bike after work tonight as I just realized that Ididaride is less than 2 weeks away! :help: Other than that nothing planned. :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Mornin. Here we go, 6th day of work in a row, woo hoo!

But its OK, because i'm gonna get two days off in a row, which I havent had in a long time :)

Hopefully gonna go for a ride tonight as well, which will make it the third day in a row :)

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Ok, I am fvcking pissed.

In one of my classes, we all got screwed grade wise. In the syllabus, it's explained that we need 180/200 points for an A, which is 90%. Well, the professor decided to omit one of the assignments, thereby making the total possible points 190. Now, I racked up 171 points in the class, for a 90% of the total. Looking at his grading sheet, he posted that you need 180 out of 190 points for the A (180 was the same as his syllabus originally). 180/190 is a 95%. School policy states that a 90% or better is an A. I'm pissed off and I want my A (along with about 40 other people). Now I need to decide what to do and who to go to about this. Bastard...

:banghead:

Edited to add:
The ommitted assignment was participation and punctuality (basically "gimme" points). I went to every class, every lab, and participated in all of them, so had he offered them, I would have gotten those 10 points, giving me 181, or again, 90%.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
mornin' all! somehow not hungover from last night. mindless labor at work today, but seeing the woman tonight. listening to some rjd2 today which is sweet. but also pi$$ed b/c my haiku thread got deleted. :(

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
robdamanii said:
Ok, I am fvcking pissed.

In one of my classes, we all got screwed grade wise. In the syllabus, it's explained that we need 180/200 points for an A, which is 90%. Well, the professor decided to omit one of the assignments, thereby making the total possible points 190. Now, I racked up 171 points in the class, for a 90% of the total. Looking at his grading sheet, he posted that you need 180 out of 190 points for the A (180 was the same as his syllabus originally). 180/190 is a 95%. School policy states that a 90% or better is an A. I'm pissed off and I want my A (along with about 40 other people). Now I need to decide what to do and who to go to about this. Bastard...

:banghead:
random death threats have remarkable results .