Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I have a meeting with one of the local highway superintendents this morning so I won't be in till later.

Hope ya all have a great day!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Man, you're up early.

Not much going on here. Busy day in the office today. I went to the gym last night, then I made shrimp scampi and the wife and I split a bottle of wine. Now I know why I rarely drink on work nights. :dead:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
morning stosh!

looks like its gonna rain, so the trails will prolly be soupy tonight (in the usual spots) Our local trail that we ride weds. nights drains pretty well. I just don't feel like riding in the rain, and having to wash the bike again:disgust:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

It's early, but so far so good. I'm moving "offices" today. I put that in quotes because I'm going from a legitimate office (real walls, a door I can close) with a window to a cubicle in a hallway.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is their first step in trying to get me to quit. Actually, maybe that whole standing meeting with my boss was the first step, so this would be the second step.

I might ride after work today - we'll see what the weather does.

Later :monkey: s

Obligatory :thumb:

splat

Nam I am
I biked (road) over the w/e.

How far ?

I hate to tell you this , But I passed you on Cycling long .

Rained last night, was just starting to drizzel when I got home from My ride. Rain stopped just in time for me to ride in this morning, passed a Bunch of kids waiting for the school bus on there first day of school , they didn't look happy , Parents looked thrilled!!! :)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Quiet evening last night. The wife went running so I played with the kids and then my neighbors came over for taco salad. Had a few beers, watched Nip/Tuck and went to bed. Today I'm taking my Kona to the LBS to be boxed and shipped. She's served me well over the past couple years, kinda sad to see her go. So I'll be on the Steelhead for a while. Think I'll add some gears for Churn & Burn though...

Oh and today is my daughter's first day of school. Kindergarden begins at noon! Hard to believe the day has finally come....

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - hockey started for my sons last night. It felt kinda good to be back at the rink believe it or not. We did a bunch of skate swapping with some of the Mite aged kids - so Connor is now wearing Liam's old skates from when he was a Mite (Connor's buddy Calvin wore them last year), Calvin is wearing a pair of Liam's old skates from his second season in Mites. Another Connor, is now wearing my Connor's skates from last season. So it all worked out great!

I came home and found out I won a sweet pair of brand new skates for Liam on Ebay! Yes!

We'll be back at the rink again tonight, and Thursday night too.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Today should be good:

I had every intention of riding this morning, but I got too ****ed up last night and didnt do some homework, so I have to do that this morning, and then go riding after class.
I've ridden every other day for the last few weeks now and I feel GREAT! I feel like I could ride up black mountain!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning1 First day with students is going well thus far. We have a half day for the 6th graders (morning only) and a half day for the 7th & 8th graders (PM only) today to get them used to the building, their schedules, etc.

Did a little workout last night and am planning on running again tonight (my legs are finally feeling better after running and 3 days of riding afterward). Either that or perhaps I can jump on my road bike for a spin...we'll see what the weather has in store for me.

I'm hungry...and I didn't bring a snack :(

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
morning all...
I'm a bit sore from handling a 90lb jackhammer yesterday to knockout some old not-needed steps in my yard. carry that crap to the truck by the bucketfull didn't help either.hopefully I can ride ringwood this afternoon if work lets me out early.
have a great day!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
tried to update my website but something seems SNAFU'd and I'm not sure what yet. Didn't shave today which always awesome.

Also 50% of my bikes are on blocks right now, but not for long! Pretty soon I'll have a Chameleon SS and a Heckler trailbike ready to go! Just waiting on a shock bushing and six torx bolts, all of which are coming to me as we speak.:banana:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
tame you still going to stewart this weekend???i ithink i am going solo due to the doggie issues.. and most likely coming back the same day

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
tame you still going to stewart this weekend???i ithink i am going solo due to the doggie issues.. and most likely coming back the same day
Looks good! I'm going to grab one of my folks cars in CT. Incidentally, they didn't get power back until yesterday!