Quantcast

~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

My rims are in the shop today. I busted another spoke so I'm having a guy who is a really good bike mech. work on it instead of this guy in town who I don't really think is that great.

J

JRB

Originally posted by stosh
How is everybody today?

My rims are in the shop today. I busted another spoke so I'm having a guy who is a really good bike mech. work on it instead of this guy in town who I don't really think is that great.
Yo

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I had a blast at volleyball lastnight, always a good thing when you have cute female subs that can play.....but I need to remember I'm too old to be diving for the ball in some dumb recreational volley ball game

of course we had a few beers and pizza afterwards

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

If the weather holds I've got my wed night group ride tonight. I missed out on my ride last night, so I'm really itching to get out. We are riding killer hill tonight, which I've never done before. Looking forward to trying out some new singletrack.

All this damn rain makes mowing the grass a PITA! It never dries out, and just keeps getting taller/thicker.

Anyone else tired of all this respect crap? It's starting to get out of hand.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Mornin Stosh -

YEsterday was a much better day for me. I learned of almost $4M in proposals that I had outstanding have all been accepted and approved for funding! That was HUGE!

I'm also working out some other bikey related transactions and stuff that have me pretty excited too. :devil:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by MMcG
Mornin Stosh -

YEsterday was a much better day for me. I learned of almost $4M in proposals that I had outstanding have all been accepted and approved for funding! That was HUGE!

I'm also working out some other bikey related transactions and stuff that have me pretty excited too. :devil:
Mark is in a happy mood today! HOORAY!!!!!!! :)

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
G'mornin!

It's raining :( I'll bet my ride gets rained out...I didn't get to ride last night, had to go to the dentist and then to the vets and I was supposed to go check out a frame/fork combo that I think would be an excellent addition to my modest stable but I got home from the vets so late with my cat wheezing up a storm that I called and rescheduled for Thursday...

Can't wait for the weekend! The extended forecast still looks good for :)

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Yep the best news I got yesterday was that everything looks okay with my son Connor's EKG readouts!:D :thumb: :dancing:
What was wrong? My kid brother just had to go back for another EEG (is that like an EKG? measuring brain activity?)....he had another seizure 2 months after they started taking him off his meds...the whole family is bummin :( poor kid.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit
What was wrong? My kid brother just had to go back for another EEG (is that like an EKG? measuring brain activity?)....he had another seizure 2 months after they started taking him off his meds...the whole family is bummin :( poor kid.
Connor had a physical last Friday and his Dr. detected an irregular heart beat so he ordered the EKG.

I got a copy of the results - and sent them up to the head of Cardiology here at the UConn Health Center, where I work and Dr. Liang told me this "Nothing significant; probably sinus arrhythmia, which is not concerning unless there is other sign or symptom. I would just let his pediatrician know this. Sleep well."

So I take that as a good sign. Especially the sleep well part.
:)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mornin Stosh -

Nice! It's about time, I told you things would turn around!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Connor had a physical last Friday and his Dr. detected an irregular heart beat so he ordered the EKG.

I got a copy of the results - and sent them up to the head of Cardiology here at the UConn Health Center, where I work and Dr. Liang told me this "Nothing significant; probably sinus arrhythmia, which is not concerning unless there is other sign or symptom. I would just let his pediatrician know this. Sleep well."

Dude, that totally rocks!!!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all.

The wife got me up at 5 this morning to do pilates with her. Ugh. I definitely plan on keeping at it, tho. My lower back needs some major strengthening.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by pixelninja
Mornin all.

The wife got me up at 5 this morning to do pilates with her. Ugh. I definitely plan on keeping at it, tho. My lower back needs some major strengthening.
Nice! :thumb: I dragged my wife out of bed at 5:00 AM the last two days to go to the gym. She better get used to it. :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Mornin' :monkey:s

Busy day here (as usual) it's amazing that everything happens in such a small amount of time (during shcool hours for the most part). Oh well...only 2 more days 'til Snowshoe and that's all that matters!!!!

Mark - glad to see you :D again!!! I had an irregular heart beat detected and had to do a few tests...turned out to be nothing as well!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Originally posted by stosh
Hey what's up!!
Not too much....hoping to win an auction for a rear hub later today.....then I'll be that much closer to getting the DH bike built up.

Going back to Big bear to ride this weekend. Yep I think that about covers it. :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Shyrmp
Not too much....hoping to win an auction for a rear hub later today.....then I'll be that much closer to getting the DH bike built up.

Going back to Big bear to ride this weekend. Yep I think that about covers it. :p
I snowboarded there 2 years ago. Wait, that was snow summit I think.... or something like that. It's pretty up there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

Check your PM's