Quantcast

~~~~Happy Humpday~~~~

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@stoney - sell and make a clean break.
That's what I'm thinking. The damn rear sway that was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago hasn't shown yet, which is problematic because my pre-written listing that I sent him had it noted, which also classifies the car a a Dinan.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I
Talked to a career coach/counselor today. She's from Boulder, and wants to talk to me about my childhood.

I thought you were moving to Montana (Helena)

If you widen the net my wife says I should buy (should've bought?) a rental in Red Lodge (really cute small town with a vibrant down town, medical care jerbs, killer biking and much better skiing than HLN close by...)

But you CO monkeys like to get up extra early on powder days for the long drive to the hill...

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I

I thought you were moving to Montana (Helena)

If you widen the net my wife says I should buy (should've bought?) a rental in Red Lodge (really cute small town with a vibrant down town, medical care jerbs, killer biking and much better skiing than HLN close by...)

But you CO monkeys like to get up extra early on powder days for the long drive to the hill...
Pssssh. Still gonna need a new job. And some therapy, apparently.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Esp if said desert is in MX... because tacos.
Great. Now I'm hungry for tacos. And where the FUCK is our taco smiley?

BTW, @Full Trucker - what *exactly* the FUCK did you say to this career counselor??
I didn't say nothin' man... it's just part of her process of helping people find the exact most bestest awesomest jorb for theyselves. Apparently. She's from Boulder, it makes sense.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Great. Now I'm hungry for tacos. And where the FUCK is our taco smiley?
I had tacos for dinner last night and tacos for... 2nd breakfast(?) today. I had chocolate chip pancakes for 1st breakfast at some ungodly hour (7a.m. - what the fuck??).

I didn't say nothin' man...
Fuckin' liar. You don't never say nothin'...
it's just part of her process of helping people find the exact most bestest awesomest jorb for theyselves. Apparently. She's from Boulder, it makes sense.
Nothing from Boulder makes sense.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Shed, bike, old friend, and some dirt.
But did you have Thai? I had a Massaman curry, Thai hot, breaking a 21.5 hr fast. Not my usual place because traffic was super bad and I was starting out on the wrong side of the city.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
But did you have Thai? I had a Massaman curry, Thai hot, breaking a 21.5 hr fast. Not my usual place because traffic was super bad and I was starting out on the wrong side of the city.
PB&J. Something I was unable to enjoy for 10 years because of Gout.

Had Japanese curry with crispy chicken last night. It was tasty, and the chicken was indeed crispy. Only had regular hot though. Guess I can ramp the heat back up over the winter. Kind of took a break so I didn't have to deal with flaming, monkey butt while on the A.T. Thanks for the reminder Doctor.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Chicken katsu is a strong choice. Actually it was the choice in our household last night, homemade.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Guy came by to see the M. Really likes it - cosmetically, drive, everything. Talked about the M in general, a few specific "key individuals" from the M5Board who you would know if you were asking for repair/service assistance or buying parts, where parts were acquired from, etc. Wants to talk with his wife but will get back to me tomorrow. All the extra stuff makes for perks as well - snows, roof rack, misc liquids and parts. Gave him a hard price which is $1500 lower than I initially gave him and $1500 higher than he has for a mirror car in CA without the extras. We'll see.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
NTTAWWT

Guy would be a fool to opt for the out of state car for a mere $1500 difference.
I think that is what he's coming down to. It's 3k miles (1500 after driven out from CA) less, not as much maintenance records, less extras, and he can't drive it. Hard challenge.