Quantcast

Happy Independence Day!

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
I just realised, the anniversary of you guys kicking out us Brits.

Hope you're all enjoying it, guess it'll be quiet here. Until you're all drunk an' all.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Hmmm.... those Forth Worth guys are a little squirrley...

But the best part of July 4th, is actually the news on July 5th when you hear about all of the body parts that the good ol' boys removed from themselves via explosive means.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
The reason you other folks don't have such a great celebration of independence is you have improper currency. Freedom after all costs a buck "O" five.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
HELL YES!

I love the 4th! I mean seriously, is there any other time of year that people set up tents beside the highway, where you can stop and legall buy explosives with the intent to set them off while being drunk?
Is there any other time kids are allowed to blow things up, and their parents finance it?
Middle of summer, getting wasted, setting off explosions, grilling out...man if that's not America, I dont know what is.

Freedom isnt free, no there's a hefty fvckin' fee...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
ukjason said:
Yeah and look how your country has turned out :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
Yeah, the most powerful nation in the world: How pathetic.:rofl: :rolleyes:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
ukjason said:
You keep telling your self that
What's it matter? You guys are our b!tch anyway. 51st and all...:rofl:

Shut up before we go take some more land from you. Hell, Blair will prolly give it to us:)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
BurlyShirley said:
What's it matter? You guys are our b!tch anyway. 51st and all...:rofl:
How many times must I remind you... Canada is 51st... UK was just a buggy beta version.